Why do non whites insist on coming to white countries and profit from the white hardworking mentality and civilized...

Why do non whites insist on coming to white countries and profit from the white hardworking mentality and civilized societies?

Attached: gnhiNbo.jpg (5464x2648, 525K)

me on the far right in gray :)

ni hao

From my point of view white societies are evil.

Attached: ANIKAN MAD.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>spain
>white

>Spain
>Portugal
>Italy

>white

>North America
>Australia
>New Zealand

>built by white people

you fucking braindead leafy leaf wouldnt know who brought black to america and why uk is full of indians and pakis as well as france is full of west africans

fucking braindead whites or their education is malfunctioning

Why did your ancestors invade North America and kill all the Natives?

>hardworking
do you know how many NEETs are on this site alone?
there was no real society here just warring tribes

???

Epic

My ancestors were French so we were just traders and didn't waged wars with them. Anglos didn't really genocide them, they just outnumbered them, why did your ancestors invade Eurasia?

Because they want to escape shithole. Why would any rational people want to live in Somalia? The west got a much higher standard of living, if I was born in a shithole country I would also try to move to the west

Yes I know

Have you ever been to Africa? Latinamerica? I have. I suspect you would be shocked as to what people value there, what they do in their day, what they spend their money on.

If people were rational, somalia would be a great place to live.

>No stop it! You cannot cross the border illegally! This is white genocide!

Attached: 1549988595290.jpg (785x731, 101K)

if people were rational, nobody would live on a mountain range in northern europe

>sweden
>finland
>white

Circassians have word with you.

>Bulgaria
>wh*Te
Neck yourself, you whitoid ape

Mountains are not full of terrorists.

What people value here?

hello kamchatkan

>be white
>plundered entire continents with more advanced technology due to isolation
>finance wars and enter to industrial revolution with those resources and become rich
>wtf guys, why had nothing to do with non-whites, why they come here.

>muh white

The upper class of Canada is Chinese Indian.
The backwater trash are all white people in Alberta playing in mud.

payback for colonialism wh*te boy

Because our zog allows it and encourages it. Why wouldn't you go somewhere for free stuff and live under a government that loves you?

>Canada is a white country for white folks only
Pretty stupid logic you got there mate. This is dumb entitlement beliefs in North America always baffles me but its mostly since there's no real logic for thinking you deserve something just for being you.

The Natives were never conquered but the country has historically fucked them over out of their land.

Doesn't make it a white country regardless. Even if you are from Quebec and want to claim all of the territory and claiming its your own land the vast majority of the north are used by indigenous peoples.

Just a note but Canadian colonialism went like this;

>Please Redman sign our treaties we will give you guns but we want fur and food
>Signs alliances with native tribes
>Couple decades later and waves of immigrants escaping poverty/war in Europe
>Ignores and breaks every treaty signed; tells them to go on reserves; fucks them over just by the fact that they outnumber them 10-1

If you are also QC you lot were conquered; completely different with the Natives.

massive inferiority complex

Attached: 1549948848640.png (1222x231, 25K)

Ah yes because they use these lands so much more than us, what 3 or 4 redskins per square kilometer? Surely it's their land! I bet they also build that dam to provide electricity for millions of people down south

Country =/= territory, all the institutions in this country were made by whites, these universities, these hospitals, these metro systems, these roads, even these fucking snowmobiles Inuits love, they would have none if it weren't for us. They'd still die of petty shit like the flu or tétanos without whites.

They would have gotten colonized anyway by the Chinese or Japanese if it weren't for whites

Because they could. Right of conquest, motherfucker.

why shouldnt we?

Because whites are cuckolds

Because you whiteoids oppresed my country into oblivion (you are still doing it till this day) making us poor, messing withour politics and fucking up our societies, maybe we could left your countries alone if you would stop messign up with our countries

I bet that less than 1% of all the third world countries has migrated to white countries

>guyana
>white
expected from white people

why does it feel like he first became a welfare leech, THEN thought of an excuse for why he is one?