Im a brown girl. I exclusively use Jow Forums and /mu/ like 6 hours a day...

Im a brown girl. I exclusively use Jow Forums and /mu/ like 6 hours a day. I sit on a workout ball when i browse the boards and bounce up and down like a retard when i see a funny post. Most of you are disgusting btw.
BUT im not doing anything tomorrow for valentines irl, so i will post here all day and be your valentine. ill make a trip and contact you off board and take any pictures requests you want from me. Tell me why i should e-date you in this thread and whoever i like best will have my undivided attention tomorrow :3 also whats a good way to get in contact safely with someone? cuz i dont know that stuff.
I am very serious

Attached: 89c75acf015b0c5ba9dfd693f4d81cb7.jpg (300x447, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/16SM2908_BxERfsodWSLbpplyTQR_BVRN?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=1tt4GGq9pSkoMGBby-Gll3-4GcHT3Ft4B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off tranny

shut the fuck up billy

>Im a brown girl

You are the disgusting one

How big is your dick?

LOL

kek
This trash thread will get over 300 replies, mark my words.

this

feather, dot, curry, or taco?

e-date because im a crazy and suicidal and thus mad different from all other guys but if you're not an absolute trap thot im not sure youll like me

post bob

Begone THOT

Please be in California

That has nothing to do with the fact that you are a disgusting shitsking probably a mestizo abomination
Only thirsty leftover beta males would pay you attention here and not self respecting non mentally ill white male woild even think of doing anything with you in real life.

Calm down I'm not even the OP amigo. Getting this angry is just as cringy as the original shitpost.

Test test

*ahem*
you know the rules.

I like you the most so far

Lol. Are mexican men in mexico better than the fuckboy chicanos i deal with here?

>

Attached: 9823549823659.jpg (258x195, 8K)

use discord or a throwaway email
just something where your regular contact isn't visible

>girl

Prove that

>T

why are brown girls so hairy?

Go finger yourself. Don't count on me

Show me your dick nigga

Why the low confidence?

Mashallah i was using it as a meme too

Attached: D7F35EAE-7A90-4E28-B409-D0E1D75AF2B6.jpg (400x294, 60K)

What kind of woman needs attention from anonymous men. Come on, there must be something wrong with you. You missing a tit or something?

Send bobs

please be my egf
i am desperately lonely
i have never had any female attention that wasn't school or work related

Attached: 1510919424456.jpg (400x300, 19K)

She has no friends and is in long distance relationships with 6 boyfriends likely so has less sex than a regular stacy.

Mi culo on halloween

Attached: 1550110063003.jpg (1042x1516, 184K)

girls don't use words like 'fuckboy'
you need to try harder

Tell me more about you. You seem sad :(

Timestamp or gtfo cunt

Chupas

Yeah they do

tranny freak

expose vagene

i am not really sad 2bh, just painfully aware that im a manlet CHI loser who will die alone
i mostly browse /mu/ and Jow Forums too, but also Jow Forums and Jow Forums

Didn't know norgs like vaginas.

I dont take orders from angry tiny dick losers who call me cunt. Ask nicer and i will

No you're not a woman.
No you're not beautiful.
No you're not passable.
No you're not valid.
Yes you're a man.
Yes you're a disgrace.
Yes you're misguided and mentally ill.

What music are you listening to lately?

tits & timestamp por favor, senorita

could you give the some proofs your female being with a timestamp charming stranger from internet please?

>this thread

Attached: kissa.gif (500x375, 951K)

Post your face

:3 hi cute girl pls show us solid proof to prove haters you‘re real!

>No pics
>No timestamp
Shit thread shit LARP

Attached: CsaWOwQVYAAkiU6.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

Rule 37, sorry.

I'm all ears if you can prove you're actually a girl, otherwise I'm going with rule 37 ("There are no girls on the internet.")

really good show actually

Attached: 07D24EF8-D128-4D56-A0DD-521C6094E466.jpg (625x834, 64K)

>Ask nicer and i will
Muestra pruebas, maraka qla wena pal chino tuerto.

Noooooooooo my dad is home
pray for me....

I'm still a total /mu/ pleb
Recently starting to get into shoegaze
I've been going through a bunch of albums, but Loveless is still my favorite by far
You listening to anything cool?

Could you post a photo of your feet or boobs please? Merci beaucoup, mon amour.

delet this

Attached: American qt.jpg (316x239, 16K)

MI NINA

COME HERE AND MAKE ME FUCKING RASPA PUTA

>Merci beaucoup
yu forgot the picture.

Attached: dartagnian.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I hope your dad cums on your favorite dildo you tranny freak

Ummm did she died?

Attached: 1549749407351.jpg (384x384, 24K)

>she
it's still very big question buddy.

What if she has a feminine penis?

please marry me

t. White guy from Oregon

you mean like those bodybuilder girls?

HOLA MI REINAA. Please confirm you are okay and not being brutally raped/beaten by your papa for being an internet whore

Nigga this ain't 2D. Show me a feminine penis and i'l neck myself this instant. Not even asians can escape the black scrotum

>Im a brown girl
Then why post an image of a light skinned anime girl?

Really can't get how having US passport you guys can't get gf.

Are you currently in Oregon? Tell me about you.

t. also in Oregon

What if she is?

White Americans could easily get a foreign gf who wants to rape his wallet and get a greencard but it does take some effort and money.

In La Pine-ish/Sun River area now

Cornelius>Beaverton>Hillsboro>McMinnville>Wood Village>La Pine

moving back to the Portland Metro Area soon.

Have a lot of ideas that I want to complete:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/16SM2908_BxERfsodWSLbpplyTQR_BVRN?usp=sharing

Attached: marty-im-scared-30566513.png (500x516, 132K)

USA is a shithole, girls would prefer a poor Euro over a dumb Amerishart

Your ideas 404'd and I'm in Portland, myself.

All girls take effort and money, no? Or those talks that amer girls pay for themselves are true?

Sorry, I don't want to be banned :)

>TFW no RL futanari GF with a feminine penis to play with
whyevenlive.jpg.vbs

Anyway poor euro can't go to America to take your girls. So they are all yours.

It (can) take more effort to get a foreign one than a local one, and most American woman are accustomed to supporting themselves and you aren't expected to support their families (or pay for immigration/travel related expenses) so no, dating a local girl would be far cheaper.

Still can't access that, quick run down?

Attached: incubusaoba.jpg (720x902, 180K)

WHEW OK

shit, I got it ^

I wonder what kind of girls is cheaper than other? Black, white, asian, latina?

I swear God Youtube, Twitter and Facebook ARE the dark/deep web in some countries.

I wish I could give you more Portland recommendations but I'm nearly a shut-in. Also your American Classic book sounds like it should be posted in the occasional /American Literature/ threads we have here (no offense, it sounds genuinely amusing and interesting).

Reading through the rest now.

you want kids with double autism, you pick me

Attached: 1408630374001.png (4500x4334, 244K)

Apparently you didnt read the thread. Browngirl is being tortured by her dad right now. She will be back on soon

The Make Oregon Great Again has some interesting ideas that I agree with, but tax breaks for people with degrees accomplishes nothing and how would you reform public housing? And refusing degenerates does not remove them from society and does nothing to help Oregon's current homeless crisis.

Searching up Ronald Mcdonald luckstar would open a portal to the wierd japanese side of jewtube in 2008

I didnt read much on the docs, dude is a Jow Forumssiopath eh

cool

I want to follow through a bit of those if I ever get rich off an app idea I have:

People-connecting app idea, called Blossom:

Users will be able to discover & connect with like-minded people through mutual interests, done by selecting your hobbies, interests, lifestyle, etc, making new contacts & friends along the way, both local & abroad.

Examples of people connecting could range from athletes, church-goers, college students seeking study partners, musicians, singles looking to date, to general hangouts, etc. etc. This will all be done with an easy to use layout, wherein users could spontaneously connect by sending & receiving safe & secure invite-notifications & messages.

Users could further take advantage of Blossom's categorized interests by requesting specific advice or help from relevant local users, services, the self-employed, etc. Customer service ratings, pricing, experience levels, etc. will be listed on their profiles, to help users know who they're dealing with.

You're never going to attempt making this are you. You wouldnt be posting it all over the internet if u believed in it

I'm in talks with investors, colleges, coders, designers, potential business partners, etc

Why wouldn't american buds get something for valetine day in the internet on sites like interpals?
you can just write to random girl from any none 1world country and offer to spend the day together talking about everything. I guess it will easy way.

>waste an entire day talking to some dumb bitch
>no possibility of physical contact
>no bobs and vagene
Do Ukrainians really do this?

y-yes.