Could someone translate please?

could someone translate please?

Attached: 1475096806066.jpg (640x640, 111K)

Nothing for you.

I'm not even german but if I had to guess, I'd say:

>I would love 10 big black cocks at same time than have 1 micro prick of an AFD voter

Krautbros, how accurate is my translation?

something about 10 black roosters

Something about I love 10 BBC over 1 micro dick of an AfD voter

Something something chicken extra large something something KFC

She says that 10 big black cocks (meaning 10 guys; 1 penis per guy) commit as much crime in the us as 1 AfD man. This means that black people commit 10x more crime than white people. Crazy huh!

that really made me think

Accurate. I've searched for this account before, but couldn't find it. Probably fake.

quite accurate

>(meaning 10 guys; 1 penis per guy) commit as much crime in the us as 1 AfD man

Actually that would mean that a white guy does ten times as much crime as a black guy, dumb retard. did you fail mathematics at school?

it's real but she deleted her account. i was in the thread where it was first posted

t. pol user from 2016

Danke schoen!

AfD voters do have tiny dicks though.

It's actually real.

Experience speaks.

only because theyre german

Germans redpill me, is AfD a serious party, or are they only like a "protest" party for people who are tired of the two main parties and want to voice their protest, but don't actually expect AfD to ever get into power?

In Australia we have some parties like this, like One Nation and Clive Palmer (on the right) and the Greens (on the left). They are joke parties that have no serious policy or agenda, but people vote for them merely out of frustration with the two main parties (Labor and Liberal)

They're def not a joke party but there are a bunch of retards within it that cause trouble with dumb statements
It is a protest party without question, and that is because the other parties have shifted to the left over the last years
AfD won't get into power on the federal level anytime soon but they might form ruling coalitions in some eastern states like Saxony or Saxony-Anhalt soon

Why are East Germans so racist and disgusting? Is it low iq?

>serious party
>led by women (incluinding a non-ironic lesbian)

neck yourself
t. from southwest Germany

one of the top ministers in our Labor party is an asian woman with a wife and adopted child. Pretty disgusting imo

wow why are german women so racist?

do they have policy on things other than immigration?

Because in East Germany they told to them if you are good commie then you are not related with nazis. But in the west every single person learned what their ancestors done and felt guilty about it. So their child's also become aware.

such an easy language

Holy fuck that was hilarious!
I cannot stop laughing!
Take my upvote!
Take another from my second account!
Hell, take a silver, why not?
Scratch that, a gold!
Scratch that, a platinum even!
God, just come to my house and plunge your cock into my gaping asshole already!
You can have my wallet afterwards too!
Take the credit cards too, I’ll even give you the PIN numbers!

Hell, you can take the whole damn house while you’re at it! You can even have my wife and kids if you want!

I’m willing to go into poverty just because your post on reddit.com was that funny!

Attached: 1550096121036.png (128x128, 20K)

Not really, originally the party was classical liberal/libertarian and there still are some pro business people in it but the huge majority of its voters are just anti-immigration and don't actually want any cutting of welfare or liberalizing of the economy.
And since the party has to listen to its voter base the only thing they are actually pushing is anti-immigration

Go back to pol kek

Now that the refugee crisis has died down, do you think they will make gains next election or lose seats?

European women are so cringe worthy. Thank God I was born in America