I wish I was Asian

Like, for real. They look about 20 years old until they're like 50. They age super slowly and tend to be healthy and naturally skinny. They also live until about 100 and are the smartest race
How can being white even compare? I'm neither blonde nor have blue eyes. Might as well be Asian.

Attached: 1480445441129.jpg (400x388, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13LSGp1Dd24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try r/asianmasculinity

You are asian

No we are not, never have been, this is just a terrible meme.

The seven tribes came to Pannonia in 895, conquered the natives, taught us their language, their culture, then waged wars upon the Western nations, until their numbers were spent. By 1000, no traces of Asian DNA remained in our population. Or the modern one.

The real Hungarians went extinct. We're speaking a dead language, whose true owners are long dead. We're just usurpers, who falsely claim the identity of Magyars.

stfu chink you are mongoloid af

post pic of your self with a spoon on your head

I'm an asian male and it's okay. Being a white guy is just about the same level, unless you're a chad.

deep down we all know that being a white woman is the best life

>Being a white guy is just about the same level, unless you're a chad.
Sweet Jesus this level of cope.

we dont know suffering that the yellow man has to endure

>youtube.com/watch?v=13LSGp1Dd24

I don't understand

I don't want to be a woman thats gay

Well if it'll make you feel any better, East Asians love your food. It being spicy fits their palatte perfectly

sounds about right , all the white guys getting asian gfs are chads, and the none chads get the mail order chimp faced asians

you speak pretty good english for a hun

t. Magyar in denial
Brother..

Really? I didn't think anybody would know about it, outside our neighbors

Thanks

Attached: Genes-mirror-geography-for-Europeans.jpg (1000x1000, 327K)

Which asians don't age perfectly? I've seen the same thing with many Flips and Indians. Motherfuckers stop aging after 18. Malaysians? Nepalis?

I wish I was a japanese man instead of an american mutt

Born in March 1945

Attached: snapcrab.png (355x269, 186K)

I wish I am a 'white' Hispanic, man. I like how these people have decent looks (they look better than 'non-Hispanic' whites IMHO) while getting benefit of affirmative action.

Being an Asian male sucks for going to college, med school, law school, etc.

Impressive but this is a wealthy woman and definitely not the norm. See: Korean grannies

pretty sure youre that castizo faggot with an inferiority complex

despite the memes, me too.

Attached: 1550013197251.jpg (1134x1600, 675K)

>that lighting

uh huh

Appealing to nig- African-Americans I see...

Besides bonus points in martial arts. Do you know how hard is to do a back flip with a 100 kg weight?