Why is a country which is only a fraction of the Americas continents allowed to call itself "United States of America"?

Why is a country which is only a fraction of the Americas continents allowed to call itself "United States of America"?

Attached: IMG_5139.jpg (365x350, 11K)

Canada should be part of the US. Shit would be way more awesome and aesthetic. They want us anyways, just look at their population distribution

Yikes

Because who's going to stop us?

You should be a part of us too. No need in putting it off. You can still be the UK of course but we can freely travel to and fro. Stop denying that you want this

I don't.

THERE IS NO FUCKING CONTINENT CALLED AMERICA
There are TWO continent, North America and South America, which are collectively called The Americas
The word America alone refers ONLY to the United States
Get it through your thick fucking skulls

cut the shit dad. you need to move in with me so I can care for you. I respect that you were once young and Jow Forums and the most powerful thing ever, but now you're doing some crazy shit with the EU and I'm worried. PLEASE reconsider. maybe if you and canada move in, we can all invade greenland, and you can have it

if I chose to be your gf would you for me?

Cringey faggot
I don't need a gf, love. Ta xx

Okay dad. Whatever. Just have a think on it. I'll be here

You're a retard

Eat a dick, old man.

I'm 20 years of age. Stop referring to me as your daddy you simple minded poofters.

Because we force you to and you comply. That's why

>20 years old
don't worry dad, you haven't aged a day since your height in the early 1900s
you will always be the british empire to me :)

Attached: Anglospher.png (1153x692, 398K)

go kys and stop roleplaying as countries you faggot

no :)

you act like a girl so please for the love of whatever kys

I can't help but embrace my feminine side desu

Fuck off poofter

don't gang up on me now, that's not fair :( stop it!

I'll kick your head in you spastic cunt

oh so you are, I'm female too. But between us please just don't roleplay you little shit. Why do you remind me of some blasted fujushi shit that watches anime for a living. STOP WATCHING Hetalia.

If you want an actual serious answer, because the name means exactly what it sounds like, a group of states united together on the American (North American) continent.

s-stop this. please stop. I'm not a female, just a male in touch with his more feminine side. t-there is no need for this violence! :'( genuinely shaking rn

>I cut my cock off now I'm a woman

Attached: 1524211229040.jpg (435x336, 28K)

Then stop you cunt

They are the only states of America that are united, though. The rest are independent.

You don't know shit bogan
Isn't there an abo siphoning your gas that you should go attend to instead of making worthless posts on here

Yeah mate, give us a 3 in 1 and a can of coke.

*sweat beads at my forehead*
*the menacing American female and the powerful British brute loom over me*
*focusing, I try not to let myself get height mogged*
"I c-cannot contain myself. Some men are just born this way."

how about no

Attached: Scout_ponders_the_mysteries_of_Miss_Paulings_ass_and_rocklike_jawline.png (629x629, 874K)

North America would be a lot better if the USA just sank into the ocean.

>allowed
typical statist/monarchist brainwashed cuck

>there goes 90% of Canada's economy
ok

You’re right. It is our god-given destiny to conquer and tame the whole new world.

Beats me. But they are used to inconsistent naming schemes anyway

I would take this criticism from any country besides Colombia (Columbia)

mexico*

We're not done yet

90% of Canada is just a frozen wasteland. All reasonably inhabited parts are all along the border with us. And that projection is misleading.

Attached: canada-usa-mexico-distortion-1.png (796x376, 192K)

Attached: ameriga.webm (406x720, 1.96M)

Because we were first

based
cringe

based leaf