Mythical creatures

what are some cool mythical creatures from your cunt that aren't too well known outside of it?

Attached: aerave.jpg (600x799, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-8JHKiHgMk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yowie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't think there's one
the gargoyle is native to france but it's well-known and a staple for churches

gargoyles are really cool tho I didn't know they were french
:)

this has potential but oh well this is Jow Forums people will find a way to shit on each other
youtube.com/watch?v=4-8JHKiHgMk
turn on caption auto-translation for english subs

You have the mystical Peluda.

Attached: file.png (528x385, 143K)

The Pombero or Pomberito. Guarani in origin. He fucks you up if you hunt more animals that you need in order to survive.

Attached: pombero.jpg (280x454, 20K)

MOTHMAN

metis people

Do foreigners know about the Jersey Devil?

Attached: Jersey Devil.jpg (986x554, 117K)

There's nothing there

Attached: jd.png (1100x566, 950K)

Sorry for the bad image. There are multiple blue holes or devil's holes. The primary one has an iron powder bottom that feels eerie and like quicksand but safe. A lot of them have narrow openings and exits and quick currents so swimming is discouraged.

The overall myth is weird and involves the occult back in the 1700s that continued for far too long despite being in a Quaker community. The family crest was of a creature and the son of the witch (a woman who actually studied magics) looked like the Jersey devil and the emblem was inscribed on her books. When one of her sons died the other used to taunt that continued to haunt the forests as the family devil.

Attached: Devil's Hole.jpg (1024x480, 109K)

The town rapist. Known to be sighted in the Moldova region, but sometimes he makes his way down to the cities to rob a store or watch football matches.

I heard he approaches people in the middle of the day, asks how they are doing and gives hugs. Truly a nightmare for Scandis

cellar crawler

Attached: forbidden.png (800x698, 579K)

I saw it at PyeongChang Olympic Games

Attached: kimiwarui.jpg (1719x1080, 195K)

the 'welsh'

diminutive and hirsute creatures, they dwell in the hills to the west and steal livestock at night

if you listen carefully, you can hear them sing their mournful dirge...

b-but their not real right? its just a story made up to scare the kids right?

I dunno, my mate swears he saw one near Bristol. it tried to speak to him, but their language is indecipherable

*gasp*

Attached: 1471388890126.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yowies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yowie

And Drop Bears I suppose
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_bear

>British big cats

Attached: 1473479647578.png (365x324, 142K)

4got pic

Attached: Yowie.jpg (500x375, 189K)

Ahuízotl
It's a dog-like creature that lives in lakes and rivers, it has spikes and a hand at the end of its tail. It makes a sound like a crying baby, when people approach to rescue the baby Ahuizotl catch them with its hand and drown them.

Attached: images (99).jpg (640x480, 40K)

Old depiction

Attached: images (100).jpg (362x272, 19K)

Ahuízotl with victim

Attached: images (87).jpg (732x419, 35K)

thats pretty badass tbqh

sick

Attached: AhuitzotlGlyphHarvard.jpg (800x806, 211K)

metal af

The nuckelavee, a malevolent water spirit that destroys crops and slaughters livestock

Attached: nuckalavee.jpg (649x700, 41K)

Red cap he stalks the English Scottish border and kills people before dipping his hat in their blood

Attached: Redcap.jpg (508x720, 148K)

Attached: nicolai kochergin_kalevala_02_joukahainen challenges vainamoinen_03.jpg (1600x1098, 852K)

Skin walkers i guess, maybe chupacabra buts that's more mexican. Maybe goatman/mothman