I'm tired of living only with boring narrow-minded white people who only eat leverpostej and hate refugees

I'm tired of living only with boring narrow-minded white people who only eat leverpostej and hate refugees.
I want to move to America and experience diversity and a vibrant multicultural life.

Where should I settle? I was thinking New York, but it is probably too expensive.

Attached: diverse_america.jpg (1500x1120, 293K)

Oh you'd love south Chicago or Phili then.

Detroit
St Louis
Baltimore
Gary, Indiana
Philadelphia

People are naming crime ridden cities as a meme, but many parts of most of them (except Gary) are fun. White cities like Portland aren't perfect- homeless taking dumps on sidewalks and auto theft like crazy. but there's a lot of great cities

I need to get off this forum and stop reading rural retard posting

Attached: philly_cavalry_noaudio.webm (1280x720, 732K)

Attached: philly_cavalry2_noaudio.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

This. I lived in Portland most of my life. It's sad how downhill it has gone. Can't imagine what it's like now.

Based & red pilled

You are probably a worthless maggot like most people here. No one will sponsor your visa.

My city is so irrelevant that I just associate with flyovers

I live in Portland now. It's fun as fuck, and I probably wouldn't live in any other major city.

Los Angeles

I met a guy from some Nordic country, he was a guitarist for a band and he came here for the same reason actually. I know you are being ironic but people actually do that lol

This is a great city desu. I like it here a lot, especially a lot of the multicultural aspects, it's always a trip going to koreatown or going to some regional Mexican or el salvadorean restaurant. I've never experienced racism in this city, anywhere. Only nice people.

There are shit holes in LA - but it's honestly almost entirely the fault of this city's restrictive laws on development more than anything else.

Los Angeles has a pretty cool music scene, lots of interesting bands come through for concerts and whatnot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
>Shiieeeet dawg, nice horse
I wonder if they have a slang word for it like "clopper"
>Shieeet yo, your cloppa is wack!
Why do black people always get into the most random stuff?

Because nigga looks fresh onna horse

What is it like??

>but it's honestly almost entirely the fault of this city's restrictive laws on development more than anything else.
kys

Seething

You should buy a gun and kill yourself

Constant partying. God tier night life, weed, alcohol, bars, strip clubs, Dance clubs, all that.

Thanks. I’ve never heard it described that way, most people say it’s quiet and very introverted

portland isn't a major city

It's the same size as Denver and Seattle

What are you looking for in a city?
I am from the west coast but I know some of the east coast cities.
Seattle is good it’s very welcoming but still kinda white. Though not by Scandinavian standards.
Portland is Seattle 2.0
Don’t move to San Francisco human shit is all over the city
La is a horrible city
San Diego is heaven but expansive ALLWays Sunny
Phoenix and Las Vegas might be a bit rough for a newbie
Don’t go to SLC
Denver is an awesome city if the love hiking and it is diverse but kinda pricey

Attached: D8C6BF16-522F-4E29-976C-9533D29BC9DB.png (800x800, 46K)