1. country

1. country
2. why do you not have a daughter?

Attached: 1549337390339.jpg (538x672, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16634019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to feel her smooth skin

Freedom
I'm too autistic to get laid

where can I buy it?

Only feel?

because I want to fug lolis that aren't related to me

Attached: 1550098690169.jpg (768x768, 127K)

You don't. To make one you need to put penis in vagina then let it bake for 9 months.

Spending years and Hundreds of thousands of dollars for what?
For what purpose

life is just one big cuck circle

i have one
t.19 yr old dad

Attached: 1534456773223s.png (205x246, 8K)

just f-ck she buy self

by self

1. flag
2. I HOB KOA OIDE

Cuz I'd make sweet sweet love to her all day erryday and the stupid state would arrest me, I guess.

Attached: not cp.jpg (230x180, 7K)

flag
not married yet, but hopefully one day I will have one...

Attached: little megumeme.jpg (1891x1891, 176K)

Tell me more. Is she worth keeping happy?

This is one of the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Unless you can ensure that your son will be a chad (which you simply can't) having a daughter is the best strategy.

That pic makes me feel feels

I don't have because I can't have kids, but it's not a problem for me, I'm totally okay with the vodka aunt role.

Frederic Cuckić

because my partner cannot biologically give birth

t. cuck

Attached: 1518965100800s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

It increases your life expectancy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16634019/

>is the best strategy
for what?

For passing on your genes obvioulsy.
I read a qtudy (might be bullshit) saying that "weak" individuals had a higher chance of having daughters because it's easier for a girl to breed whereas chads, staceys sucessfull people, had more chances to have sons

wait a second is this a thinly veiled attempt at a pedo thread?

Attached: mirge simpeons.png (179x353, 144K)

Because my gf can't have children.

>For passing on your genes obvioulsy
Whats so important about that? Especially if you are a disgusting subhuman?

The more I think about this, I realize that the real problem here is having a daughter, which in a liberal society you can't control. I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

i have two actually

Without pulling it out?

bro is this a pedo thread or a wholesome family-promoting thread

What use is an infertile woman?

faggots

dump her

>having a daughter in 2019
Life would be much easier with sons only, I need at least 5 sons. But I secretly kind of want a daughter too

I ask myself the same thing every day,
is always a possibility.

Being able to nut inside her & know that she can't get pregnant & isn't lying to you about taking birth control.

Why would I support someone else when I can't even support myself

Adopt a black kid.

Change your flag at least

Becouse I'd do things to her.

I myself am kind of scared of having a hot daughter. When she turns 16 and you realise you just want it

F*ck her then bro

Attached: 1549579126566.png (600x600, 215K)

Why do you have m**** saved?

Attached: unnamed.gif (220x254, 45K)

>let it bake
The penis?

Attached: daughter.png (634x960, 689K)

I have a hot sister and ive fapped to incest doujins but she disgusts me i believe having a kid is the same thing