Swedish mom married Egyptian step-dad, asked me and mom to convert

I finally decided to accept the proposal of me converting to Islam, i already told my step-dad but i haven't said anything to my mom yet.

Attached: 1541169107087.png (948x928, 633K)

Samesies! my black tranny bf gf who's also my mom ( and dad ) just converted to Judaism

Woah. So your posting all this time lead up to this moment

Islam is actually a fine religion as long as you're not a woman or a faggot

Are you his dad?

That's sexist and homophobic. My Egyptian step-dad is not a sexist and I'm a homosexual myself, he's bisexual and likes animals too

We bros now

Yeah. I caught OP dogging with his male friend and I thought converting him would take it out of him

What I would do is have a strictly ceremonial conversion and make it clear you don't actually believe in that shit

>Sweden
>likes animals too
>Muslim dad is a sodomite
What a surprise.

This isn't OP btw, he's just an schizo moron that sees monsters on walls

Are you the Elias guy too?

Masha'Allah

Schizo retard homo is not me

Honestly can't stand islamophobes, homophobes or people who hate animal love

Ebin meme

but islam is homophobic

Attached: Thinking Apu.jpg (577x527, 66K)

Alhamdililulah brother!

I've been talking to my step-dad about this and from what he said it's not exactly clear cut. He knows many muslim men who engage in gay sex and are still good, faithful muslims with wives. Take your prejudice and ignorance elsewhere user.

follow secular islam

no such thing

Well, a lot of homos also get stoned to fucking death but whatever, also I wouldn't call halal slaughter very animal loving

curious, more details plz on schizo

Basically he's a homophobic islamophobic transphobic asshole who dislikes me and my egyptian step-dad

>I've been talking to my step-dad about this and from what he said it's not exactly clear cut.
muslim here
you are just baiting, but if not, your step-dad is extremely hipocrite and should off himself
not even for being gay, but for posing as a muslim when he's not one at all

>He knows many muslim men who engage in gay sex and are still good, faithful muslims with wives
No such thing, even if the gay thing was acepted, that's still sex outside of your own marriadge, that's as sodomte as gay fucking
Your step dad is cheating on your mom

So youre half egyptian? Or what

No he's just my step-dad

So your real dad is what?

Swedish

This guy right here is an incredibly dnagerous and autistic individual. He's extremely mentally ill and has followed me and larped as me for literal months. He is a broken person that is also a schizo retard that sees monsters and creatures on his walls and beneath his eyelids. He is a massive faggot aswell and loves nothing more than to stick objects up his anus. He will kill himself any day now but until then, please watch out for him

I feel like this thread has been hijacked by a mentally ill faggot.
If it's the case, mashallah brother, welcome.
If not, you're just a kufr.

Dude it isn't me, the OP. Its the Schizo moron. Whenever someone mentions about gay shit and Islam, you can bet its the Schizo retard

You would be correct

>hijack OP's embarassing faggot thread
>OP becomes paranoid and mistakes me for someone else
OP if I'm to be blunt with you, your mom is a trashy whore and your Egyptian step-dad is probably gonna murder both her and you any day. You're converting to a foreign religion just because a guy is fucking your mom. On top of that, you're also paranoid.

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (241x210, 11K)

>be OP
>thirld-worlder is plowing his mom
>OP gets tired of the noise of them fucking
>thinks a new mosque in his town would probably be better because then the call to prayer would dampen the noise from his mom getting banged
>decides to convert to Islam

Attached: images.png (239x211, 13K)