Little lies taught to you in school about your nation

America invented Democracy

Attached: 1524543564489.jpg (500x647, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_San_Marino
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lel, in what class were you taught something like that? Sounds like something out of a South Park episode.

It's true though, before america there was no democracy

Attached: 1549472716322.png (645x773, 11K)

I do t remember anything from History other than the entire plot to Rabbit proof fence that I had to watch 4 times

Democracy™

Sounds like bullshit indeed. Once I got the grade I forgot about democracy and republics, but they were teaching us about that in grade school.

Attached: Knight of Durr.png (800x999, 963K)

We are taught that Europe was basically ruled by oppressive kings and tyrants until America changed everything and brought democracy to the world.

Also the greeks experimented with democracy in the old days but it was a failure

What is a venice

Attached: autism2.png (658x662, 112K)

The Vatican's backup plan?

>We are taught that Europe was basically ruled by oppressive kings and tyrants until America changed everything and brought democracy to the world.
based north-korean-tier brainwashing user
Do they talk much on how you are basically european traitors? by race and ideology?

Russia started the Continuation War

America is at fault for all the worlds problems

He's trolling the fuck out of you unless teaching has changed drastically since I went to school. There's definitely some omission of fact, depending on school, when it comes to US vs England but he's being completely full of shit.

Attached: Bait 4chan.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

We dindu nuffin
Serbs attacked us

Is her arm made out of spaguetti?

Attached: 1543800911881.png (341x352, 40K)

This is now a school history confession from your country thread

>No mention of medieval era except for some tidbits
>Focus on S XIX onwards
>Nbarely mention of the dictatorial era we got out of
>English are the most utter cunts for no reason

That Sweden was a good neutral boy during ww2 and did nothing wrong.

A very important factor is that the party who ruled back then is the same party who has chosen what we learn in school. So they hide as much shady shit they've done as they can.

we were told that g*rmans are human

Bobotante Tangalogistan is the goodest country in the world! Bobotante Tangalogistani is the goodest mass terrace!

That our language is beautiful

>America invented Democracy
What shithole school did you attend?

America isn't even a democracy, learn your facts.

we wuz ancient greeks n shit

um no? They were merchants and bankers, the Vatican hated them

They never taught us about him

Attached: EnverPasha.jpg (627x873, 129K)

Aboriginals and women deserve rights

We should apologize for the holocaust.

Norway is the richest country in world.

British Empire genocided millions of people

Attached: giphy.gif (283x200, 148K)

That Gandhi was a national hero and a good guy.
In reality, he’s the Saren Arterius of Colonial India.

we are ebil

Brazil could be a first world country since we are self suficiente and shit, but we are to corrupt to achive our full potential

t. delusional bhakt

What? Why?

Attached: a1a.jpg (680x506, 63K)

and this is a lie?

I hate bhakts but you’re deluded if you think Gandhi is anywhere near the hero that the Brits or Indian history books make him out to be.

He isn't but he isn't the villain Bhakts or INA larpers make him to be.

>English are the most utter cunts for no reason

Details? Like the armarda and what not?

1. We did unforgivably wrong atrocities like genocide and mass rape to Chinese and Koreans (you know Japanese public sector jobs have an enormous amount of anarchists, communists and pro North Korean activists in their associations)

2. WW2 ended on 1945 Aug 15

3. US air force suspended and binned the initial plan to drop one of the atomic bombs on Kyoto, as American diplomats and strategists at the oval office claimed making the beautiful ancient city dissapear in a moment would never be historically justified.

4. Only the Japanese language has honorifics

5. Japanese technology is the best in the world

6. All foreigners hate seafood.

>America invented Democracy

No, but they copyrighted it

They kind of skipped the entire period after Vytautas death up until WWI. It's like nearly 500 years of history didn't exist. Might be differrent now.

>democracy and republics
Oh right I forgot some americans believe "we don't live in a democracy, we're a republic" as if democracy was a form of state structure and not an attribute one could have to varying degrees.

Her fvcking arm

Attached: EE7E1DB7-F4B6-4894-9AAA-4B5B2EDB55D2.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Funny, we learn the same about ourselves

Attached: bundesbrief.gif (296x267, 43K)

know a guy that lives in rural ohio who basically considers the uk to be ruled by the queen to this day purely by virtue that she's the head of state, if it's not your school system churning out retards then it's your culture surrounding your history

What was Athens

Finland dindu nuffin in WW2 and wasn't ACKSHULLY an ally to Nazi Germany. We were swept into another war with the Soviets by the very flow of history herself, not through our own agency. Nowadays they teach it more like it was, thankfully.

this but instead of "we are to corrupt to archive our full potential" is "portuguese colonization"

>Sarmiento good
>Roca bad

??? are you retarded

Gibraltar, I'm assuming

The Soviet Union was bad.

It's called "drift-wood theory" and it was a common Cold War-talk cliche.

I guess it's still difficult for most people to admit that we wanted to take back lands lost in Winter War. Isn't that something that has happened constantly in global history?

About invading beyond the old border. Gulf of Finland -> Lake Ladoga -> Lake Onega -> White Sea form so called "natural border" along the isthmuses. It was a logical aim, although that would have meant something nasty for Russian population.

Note that I'm not fapping to this alternate history, just making a point

Attached: Many_Karelias.png (349x599, 74K)

>(you know Japanese public sector jobs have an enormous amount of anarchists, communists and pro North Korean activists in their associations)
That doesn't really prove that fucked up stuff like Unit 731 didn't happen.

That's not a "little" lie user

True, both were good.

I agree. I was just pointing out how they teach you he's good only because he's "the father of education". Nevermind he was a genocidal francmason, literally max rank in an American logia.

No but we have the world's oldest written constitution and the United States was the first republic since antiquity to exist on a scale larger than a city state. The French Revolution was inspired in large part by it.

>That Gandhi was a national hero and a good guy.

If by that they mean he was a fucking pedophile.

:^)

>world's oldest written constitution
San Marino

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_San_Marino

That's a bit of hair splitting since it was more like a series of laws later codified as a constitution. The US Constitution is the oldest document explicitly referred to as one and was written as one piece.

When you need that many qualifiers for the US constitution to be the oldest, that achievement doesn't sound so grand IMO