Someone on /lgbt/ asked me for dick pics and he was somehow able to tell I was Asian through one (1) dick pic...

Someone on /lgbt/ asked me for dick pics and he was somehow able to tell I was Asian through one (1) dick pic, and when I asked him how, the fact I said I live in Canada was one of his reasons for identifying me as such. He also said he was no longer interested because it would apparently be miscegenation.

Attached: gunsuicide.jpg (205x246, 5K)

asian dick are darker looking than white

kek
Also you must admit it was nice of him to just say it was because you were Canadian and not because of your tiny, dark, joke of a penis.

Quiet.

He gave multiple reasons, one of which being penis length.

It's true though. Stop thinking you're funny retard. Everyone can tell the difference

Shut up. I want a bf.

I see.

Why should he? It's true.

>it would apparently be miscegenation.
You can go tell him it wouldn't, because there is no "genation" part in there.

>tfw 15cm at best

Attached: 1f629.png (512x512, 21K)

That's no reason to reject me though, right?

>because it would apparently be miscegenation.
So even homosexuals now apply to Jow Forums ideology? I mean it's not exactly like you're gonna get kids together so what's the problem?

>literal faggots fucking
>miscegenation

Attached: 1533514867892.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Imagine the mental clusterfuck wich you need to have to be a literal Jow ForumsFAG,is some kind of nazijew

>miscegenation

Attached: re10a.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I guess at that point it's time for them to block Jow Forums in their web browsers because they've overdosed on retardation

It was a transgender cuntboy. I suppose reproduction with him would be possible, but I don't think transgenders want to reproduce, so it's still nonsense.

Pol is filled with them, at least it was last time I checked there

He said he was an incel and then rejects me because I'm Asian. What manner of double standards?!

Attached: angrycrying.jpg (443x550, 37K)

>transgender cuntboy
Am I supposed to know what this means? Two guys can't really have kids together and that's the end of it unless you adopt or impregnate a woman

A FTM transgender, it has a vagina. He even said.
>if you are a cis man and you are reading this you are morally obligated to smash us in the boycunts or else you are just as bad as roasties who monopolize sexual market value

lmao I think it used to post here. was it canadian?

No, he said he was too far away from me to meet up.

>If you refuse to fuck me boycunt you're just like a dirty roastie
>Ugh not you, you have a tiny Asian dick, I need Chad's cock
What did it meant by this?

chino gay lol

People like what they like and can reject people as such, don't take it personally.

Canada is a big country.

You huge for an Asian

>Canada is a big country.
Unless you live in the bumfuck middle of nowhere you can catch a plane to any major city in Canada, where 90 something percent of people live.
His bf is probably somewhere in Europe or even the USA.

I will ask him then.

my wife chino is so cute