Why do white people have so much trouble drinking water?

why do white people have so much trouble drinking water?

Attached: 8204c5af6826f743242ea4657a9385a7.jpg (403x534, 41K)

we have much tastier things to drink than poor shitskins who only have water

because water is vital for survival and life is suffering

is living as a white suffering?

yes end my life please

Why would you need to drink that much?
As long as you drink enough to be hydrated then you're fine.
Do Americans think drinking water will make them skinny?

I don't think it's a about hydration, I think it's a fatty who's switching soda for water

Guess it depends on how hot it is and how much water your body burns through naturally.
I'm a heavy sweater, in the summer I need minimum 2.5 litres of water per day or I get all fucked up. Now in winter? Half that.

I drink a whole gallon of MAGA water during the drive to the gym, while shooting off fireworks to let them know I'm coming.

There's little wonder this person finds drinking water such a challenge when they're drinking it lukewarm and stale out of a gallon jug.

I drink about twice that amount every day in tea, coffee and water.

I drink about twice that amount every day in cum.

Only wh*te w*men do

>resist temptation
resist temptation to not drink water?

Attached: 1534822491973.jpg (640x691, 31K)

>she fell for the 'drink more water' meme

Thirst is a fine-tuned mechanism for optimizing hydration levels. Chugging that much water a day is retarded.

I started making sure to drink a half-gallon / 3 litres of water everyday and it did wonders to my digestive health. I highly recommend it to everyone.

our tastebuds are destroyed by good and sugary food

nothing quenches thirst like water tho like i literally can't eat with anything other than water

idk lemonade does a pretty good job, i get that water is more effective, but lemonade gets rid of the thirsty feeling for me better

3 litres of lemonade a day would make you horribly obese

No. This is someone who got their license suspended for Driving Under the Influence. This is to prevent them from drinking alcohol until they’re in the clear because they’re now considered an alcoholic and at risk of losing their license forever.

lol keep drinking your soda pop manchild
When you finally switch to water you will never want anything else

anything with sugar still makes me thirsty. i can have it on the side but i still need water too

>As long as you drink enough to be hydrated then you're fine.

Thirst is not a good indicator of proper hydration.

But your pee is

if you're a man, you actually retain water a lot better than women do because of muscle mass. Drinking that much water every 2 hours probably feels great for a woman (see the handwriting) but for us would probably just lead to extremely frequent pee breaks and probably losing more minerals than you would want to.

Based

>Drinking that much water every 2 hours

You're suppose to drink that over a day

Did you just assume my gender shitlord?

I meant the amount that is marked by increments of two hours

Attached: 1539806149496.png (326x281, 130K)

Well assuming that's about ~3 litres it really isn't. If you're body Is unused to consuming a lot of water you will end up losing a lot of it initially. But your body will adjust to retain more, and your general health will improve.

this. too much water can actually fucking kill you. If your piss is absolutely clear, lay off the water. It should be a lemonade type color, but clear like a water bottle.

This blatantly false, men need to consume significantly more water for the body to function optimally.

Same, except for beer.

Would be some severe gut discomfort as well

remimber to drink your wahhterr maygan sweedy

I drink this much vodka every day

I bet you eat doritos and dreak mountain dew

If you have to force yourself to drink water, it's because that's how your body is telling you it doesn't need or want it.

for me it's all about the
UNSWEETENED ICED TEA

>If your body hurts when exercising, it's because that's how your body is telling you it doesn't need or want it.

that's simply not true
if you don't want to drink water when you are thirsty it is mental conditioning from consuming sweet drink more often.
or if you feel sick with a hangover, you don't want to drink water, but you should force yourself to if you want to feel better

This is a meme, right?
I literally cannot even conceive the idea that water could not be one's main drink throughout the day

>white people
>flag
go back.

I dont fucking know and it pisses me the fuck off

>go jewrope water 3 dollars in ever restaurant
>go to my gfs parents in germany
>they offer me coffee, tea, beer, milk
>i tell them i just want water
>they look at me like i slapped them on their faces
>question why i dont want anything else to drink
>i literally have to rationalize drinking water to them
>go out with them for a hike bring my water bottle
>tell me i dont need it since we will go to a restaurant 5 hrs after the hike

What the fuck euros?

I wish my troubles were as trivial as remembering to drink a liter of water per day

Everything that's not water doesn't count as water as far as your kidneys are concerned. Enjoy your kidney stones.

>go jewrope water 3 dollars in ever restaurant

You got ripped off.

Tea and Coffee are both diuretic and will dehydrate you, you absolute brainlet.

the uk is my home, this island has always had immigrants and i'm just the latest wave

Have tabloids made you think that excercising and drinking water are similar to each other? Our bodies will tell us when we need to drink. The same goes the other way around too.

>this island has always had immigrants
traditionally European ones up until very recently.
no one here asked for, voted for or wants mass immigration from the third world

>Our bodies will tell us when we need to drink.

Your body will adjust to what it's conditioned to. If you don't drink a lot of water you'll become less thirsty over time but your body wont be running as efficiently.

you didn't ask for vote for or want immigration from the celts, from the anglo saxons, from the vikings, the normans, but you got it anyway, the british isles have always been defined by the foreigners inhabiting them

Lol no.

>now you may speak

There was no one here to ask for or vote for those things, and we did not live in a democracy where the people should have the final say. Those were legitimate foreign invasions which were the basis for the forming of the united kingdom. that is the united kingdoms heritage and DNA stock. Third world shit holes are not. Nobody asked or voted for mass immigration. Nobody wants it.

I drink water too, not sweet drinks. I'm just not an idiot. You don't need a training schedule for drinking water. And planning ahead, regarding hot days and sports for example, goes without saying too.

immigrant=/=settlers

A woman made this for social media points.
Doubt she actually drank it.

>room temperature water
just refill a small bottle

>There was no one here to ask for or vote for those things
there was, preceltic inhabitants invaded by celts, then them invaded by romans (forgot them), then by anglos, etc.etc.
and what defines a legitimate foreign invasion lmao, they all came with the intent of replacing the current population. you act like they were trying to define the uk, and as though the people of the uk today aren't just rape babies of rape babies of rape babies

>white people drink too much water
>but also they don't drink enough

Attached: 1517123916385.jpg (1242x1163, 579K)

Only ones that came to replace are the Celts. The rest were Invaders that ruled the natives and didn't replace them.

dna tests show that brits are 40% anglo, so that's 2 replacements, and even if it was just celts, that still proves my point, the only people being replaced now are replacements themselves

if you want to invade us you should have to go to war with us, just like they did.
no one wants immigrants from the third world.

yeah you'd like that your kind love war and murder don't you, nah this method is working fine, you'll have to be the ones to strike the first blow, and let the history books show that we were in the right when we took over officially

>your kind love war and murder
No. That's why the west is stable and peaceful.
The areas without a high concentration of immigrants anyway.

it really irritates me that these manchildren and womenchildren have to write shit like this on their bottles and everything else
why can't westerners ever grow up? they're permanently stuck in a child's mindset

If you're thirsty you should have already been drinking water.
Btw water does help with weight loss. I know from experience.

>tfw probably drink that same amount of water just in coffee every day

Norwegian master race.

Attached: 1494680443905.jpg (1280x1233, 573K)

same but with tea and coco

Based Anglos still giving it to the poo by drinking his beverage.

Lel, until a few decades ago, e*ropeans were murdering each other constantly over what tinpot dictator or inbred king's personal backyard X piece of land belonged to or what version of their sand land cult was canon. Now thay the US keeps Europe in check, yourb island does muttrerica's bidding in exporting war and exploitation (which is why your country is ridden with the sandniggers you whine about lol).

I stopped eating junk food and quit drinking soda and lost 100 pounds in like 5 months. Soda is fucking poisonous

Yes. Southerners are pretty much retarded. Hookworm stunts mental development.