Do you love Japanese boys?

Do you love Japanese boys?

Attached: IMG_20190207_230905.jpg (2048x2048, 1.15M)

fucking punchable face

what a cutie
i'm so lonely and horny

dad, don't punch me

*hugs u*

that's a korean styling

""boys""

Whatever happened to the idealism of masculinity.

God
Imagince the smell and tightness of this cunt

Cuteness > masculinity
Modern men no longer require strength

Not in this consumer society, where you excess in materialism and die without amounting to nothing and accomplishing something greater then your own singular existence. Sounds a tad bit pathetic to me, its as if you've given up excellence.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 6K)

It's just aesthetics friend.
Instead of looking rough and imposing you look frail and smol. You can still be an outstanding man besides that.

>korean gay boy haircut
>men ear piercings
>burberry check pattern shirt
>DW watch
>futon size knitted scarf
>ring on the fuck finger

Oh looking at him makes me feel embarrassed.
Everything I see screams "I'm a bumpkin college student with too much air in the skull and all I wanna accomplish in my life is taking selfies in a shopping mall"

But thats not our biological purpose. Masculinity has been effeminated through feminism, it is in any case a degeneration of our sexual role. We are supposed to be the protector of the family, that is how most natural family structures work. The male is usually the protector, the worker, the food-sourcer, whereas the female is the raiser, the guider and the teacher.

In modern society you no longer use strength to protect your family since life is devoid of physical threats.
Being successful and powerful has nothing to do with fitness anymore.

My problem with asian boys is that they're always too skinny. Take off those clothes and ewwww. He'd be much better looking with 5-10kgs of fat and muscle.

Attached: 1547747900429.jpg (1280x960, 815K)

But thats the problem, Modern Society is plagued by hedonism and materialism. It treats nations as economic zones rather then actual nations that have a culture and history that deserves respect. You appear to accept the fact that the Political Elite has destroyed the concept of the modern family and the concept of man, yet you don't appear to be against it. Also, it is not success and power that masculinity gives but rather natural well being and health, as well as benefiting ones self as a human being. As Socrates once said " It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

Attached: mozzy.jpg (712x512, 52K)

You're a fag soyboy, kys

You're just throwing buzzwords after buzzwords.
The act of providing for a family unit remains the same, the means changed. You no longer provide for your family by going to hunt for food and keeping them safe from natural dangers, instead you provide for them by buying shelter and food with your earned money. Strength and physical fitness has become irrelevant in the process of taking care of your family.
This has jack to do with hedonism or materialism, you're not forgiving your body because you're giving up to pleasures, since you're still providing for them.
If strength was once valued as a metric of your worth as a caregiver, as society has progressed this metric has become completely obsolete.
Fitness as a metric for body health is still there, but you don't need to be particularly strong to be physically healthy. And it's very arguable that physical fitness and health are considered masculine traits, since they're both very desirable for women and children alike.
It's more likely that physical strength is considered "manly" as a reminder of primitive societies when every men had to personally hunt food and protect their relatives, something that modern society has deemed unnecessary.

no you kys

Attached: Truth.jpg (443x286, 14K)

You're only trying to defend your weakness. Go to the gym and excel.

>You're only trying to defend your weakness. Go to the gym and excel.

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Attached: excel.png (512x512, 5K)

I already exercise daily and my physical health is near ideal.
I'm simply not enthralled by your superficial idea of what a man should be or look like. Instead I only remain true to the things that are actually good about the ideal of masculinity: things like being dedicated, honest, hard-working, reliable and a provider for your loved ones.

>But thats the problem, Modern Society is plagued by hedonism and materialism. It treats nations as economic zones rather then actual nations that have a culture and history that deserves respect. You appear to accept the fact that the Political Elite has destroyed the concept of the modern family and the concept of man, yet you don't appear to be against it. Also, it is not success and power that masculinity gives but rather natural well being and health, as well as benefiting ones self as a human being. As Socrates once said " It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

Attached: 1538666634083.png (703x800, 37K)