Metro Exodus releases tomorrow

Metro Exodus releases tomorrow

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrPbZ_qhc9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pFAknD_9U7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather play system shock

Attached: 1530618703240.png (380x349, 77K)

have you played Prey(2017)?

>366 days
>tomorrow
Huh?

I have it pre ordered but I still need to play the other metro games for the first time watdo

>putting chink data miners on your PC
come on marcin, just wait for the crack

no, but I'm gonna play it one day

it's extremely good, like a mix of system shock and bioshock
play it nigga

I ain't installing yet another spyware and resource hog client. They can go fuck themselves once they went off steam.

I have it preordered, will probably pick up a 2080 Ti too.

can't wait to pirate that shit

i bet it will be cracked pretty quick like Resident Evil 2 because they like to fuck with scummy publishers

capcom didn't do anything really bad with RE2 though, but it was very popular so I can see why it was cracked fast
metro though is popular and they did some really scummy shit so hopefully it will be within the week

i got scummed with re7 i bought day1, never again

>resource hog
>100 Mb RAM and 0.5% CPU utilization

The original is really good, stay away from the remaster, it’s a failed attempt to make the game more casual friendly.

all dedicated to data mining for Tencent

I don't like bioshock btw. it's too weak in gameplay especially in comparison with system shock series.

>I don't like bioshock btw

Attached: 153728433.png (460x558, 181K)

Finally someone I can agree with.
Prey is a lot better though.

what the fuck
zoomers really are cancer

prey is very good
t. video game pro

Bannerlord is releasing in 3 days

Attached: jxSfGx1nMbI.jpg (564x564, 30K)

honestly how mentally stunted would you have to be to be amused by squirt guns and peashooters

>plot was literally deus ex machina
>muh nietzschean philosophy
>linear progress without giving the player a choice
>"""hAcKiNg"""
yeah, pretty much awful.

Play Prey then
It's what Bioshock should've been

same
anyone who pays for singleplayer games with a 6 hour campaign is a cuck

it's shit

no u

>based chink platform sending Steamcucks into a SEETHING rage
it's so funny watching retards who actually have company loyalty throwing a fit because the devs wanted a decent share of the profits and chose the platform that gave them that

Attached: felix.jpg (1000x707, 196K)

This desu, I don't really mind having to install an extra client.

>based
>chink

Attached: do not learn chinkspeak.png (1400x5552, 989K)

They can publish their game wherever they want just don't expect me to want to buy it from a chink owned launcher.

>Unironically excited for STALKER 2: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: Dontknow.png (284x389, 193K)

I can’t decide between this game or Far Cry New Dawn.
On one hand I don’t want to install Epic’s Chinese botnet on my PC, on the other I don’t want to use Ubisoft’s dumbshit client either.

now post your 3x3 vidya collage

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1632x1632, 917K)

>this game or Far Cry New Dawn
Talk about shit taste, far cry games have always sucked after 2 and are no where compared to metro series

>comparing metro shit with stalker

Attached: 1547674008174.png (229x220, 6K)

Far Cry 4 was great, i loved the Himalayas setting, it was so refreshing after millions of games set in the fucking jungle

But Far Cry is fun. Metro Exodus is also priced regionally for the PC so I’m inclined to buy it if only it weren’t for the client.

No it's not it is 3k on epic but was only 1k on steam
I dunno most open world games bore me desu

>$60 for a 15 hour shooter
no thanks

???

Attached: 9E607F49-0456-485F-8E70-89F75FC6CD3B.jpg (544x536, 65K)

wtf new games for 17 USD?
why do i have to pay the full 60$

because you don't shit on the streets

>game called metro exodus
>it causes a MASS EXODUS frrom the series
Powerful...

They changed it fuck, it was 50$ during the first week, also have they added more options other than credit card?

No they haven't, just paypal.

Fuck this, hollow knight sequel announced

why are you talking to yourself?

>system shock
they are remaking it
youtube.com/watch?v=NrPbZ_qhc9Q

Was just adding more information to my earlier statement

it's another game with press button to stealth kill and destroying bandit outposts to collect worthless stuff
I don't really care about it

youtube.com/watch?v=pFAknD_9U7c

This will be much better

You’re part of the EU, no? The EU has uniform pricing throughout due to similar tax laws. We get reduced pricing if the publisher chooses to comply with a distributor here. Activision/Blizzard games are all full priced, EA games and Ubi games used to be cheap as fuck but now they’re fully priced as well.
Cope.

>implying I'm going to support a platform literally trying to monopolize the PC industry and provides an inferior experience to Steam despite trying to market itself as a big competitor to Steam
>implying I'm going to support a publisher with no ethical qualms about using one platform to make preorder sales and then suddenly pull the rug out from other potential customers
Yeah, nah, I'll take my money elsewhere.

Stalker when?

I thought Americans loved free market capitalism. This is peak example, Epic got one over their direct competitors by providing better business benefits. Why complain about “ethical” business practices when it’s two corporations going up against each other ?

Attached: D775A84B-1883-482A-930F-67DC71F313AD.jpg (500x468, 24K)

And free market capitalism means he's free to not support it retard.

>ask what’s unethical about businesses trying to one up each other
>get a totally irrelevant answer.

lole

It's scummy how close they did it to release.

I don't trust the Chinese government

I have the ability to not buy it in the free market

And now they'll get less sales

Based and boomerpilled

>digital distributor warring
Kill yourself, cancer

>over 18
>plays video g*me

Read the damn book. Exodus doesn't seem to have anything to do with the original games anyway.

Honestly, it's quite stupid of Valve to not impose a heavy fine on the devs who use steam to advertise their games and later make them exclusive to some other store.

tbqh only the first book was good
also from Dimitry Glukhovsky i can recommend FUTU.RE

BASED ARYAN puts dravidian streetshitter in his place with superior taste

First was better yes. Though the Metro 2034 game keep following Artyom and has nothing to do with the book.

>This is peak example, Epic got one over their direct competitors by providing better business benefits.
Okay, but how does that benefit me, the consumer? Even if the game is at a lower price on the EGS, I have to use an interface that doesn't have nearly as many features as Steam does (even though Steam had to take years to implement them all and Epic Games can draw from other clients for inspiration), and I only get one choice of where to buy my game for the whole year that it's on the EGS. Not to mention there is some shady stuff concerning the EGS, their security, and their engagements with other publishers to get them onto their store. And the publisher in question used Steam to promote their game before pulling it off that store to go sell it on another store, instead. This affects me as a consumer because I may have been deliberating on whether to buy the game now or at a later date, after reviews have solidified whether it's worth the purchase.
I'm not going to buy Metro: Exodus because it's my choice and my money, and since I see conditions as unfavorable, I'm going to give it a hard pass. I bought the other two Metro games off GOG, as well as some other games, and I plan to buy more games on there as of recently. I benefit from this because I don't have to rely solely on Steam to provide the game, and I can still use the Steam interface with the game if I choose to.

Thanks for responding.

The shit that Epic Games and some of these publishers/developers are doing is probably going to egg Steam on in this direction, because I'm pretty sure this has happened a few times by now. It's really stupid. I'm honestly glad that Fortnite is getting cucked by Apex right now, it should take the wind out of their sail that they've been riding on for the past few months.

I really like the Metro series, but
>OPEN
>WORLD
Concerns me a little because they're changing up an already established core part that was prominent in the first 2 games in favor of marketing to a broader audience.

Metro shouldn't lose its linearity in favor of open world, for the same reason Dead Rising 4 shouldn't have ditched the time limits and fixed mission deadlines.

I have the impression that it can be played in a very linear way if chosen

Kind of like the Witcher?

>slav games

um, no.

Slav games are often times better than the jew games (like the one from ea).

>gaymes

I sure hope so. A kind of, open world on the surface is more dangerous but offers more destinations, where as linear travel in the underground is safer, but you have less options and may have to travel further.

Something that would make best use of both the open world and linear would be nice. But I still probably wont buy it immediately after release in any case.

desu I only liked Metro for the atmosphere which looks lacking in the new one.
Objectively they're a bit shit.

>yank games

um, no.

>I play video games

Attached: Average_Video_Gamer_14.jpg (633x331, 90K)

This is what mobile gamers look like.

Attached: 1550085695344.png (868x1154, 781K)

>I watch sports

Attached: CAM ON.jpg (177x285, 10K)

Did I say I watch sports?
(I don't)

What else am I supposed to do?

Get a job, exercise, read, listen to music, go to. School

>go to. School
Ah so you're an underage who thinks he's a big man nice one.

>I read books

Attached: soyjak.png (211x239, 9K)

I didn't say read books I said read in general

Attached: 1549796486810.jpg (1080x914, 169K)

>Metro Exodus
>Epic store
LMAO, no thanks, will pirate.

What's wrong with some good ol' counter strike, bois?

>still playing CS when Siege is a thing
I'd rather play Unreal Tournament99/2004.
>inb4 Quake 3
Nah, UT is my jam.

Siege is over complicated bullshit. A night with your buddies at inferno online, playing cs, eating fast food pizza. Doesn't get better than that.

>Siege is over complicated bullshit.
Oh come on. It simply adds some ''stealth'' elements where you have to look for cameras and traps. The shooting trough walls is nothing new since we've had it since Half-Life and the piercing bore laser rifle.
>inferno
Bleh, Italy4life.

>Classes
>gadgets
>aim down sight
>can't bhop

>Bleh, Italy4life.
I was referring to an internet cafe and Italy is literally shit, how can you like that map?

>video games
grow up

Attached: quentin3.jpg (1000x941, 215K)

>Classes
irrelevant
>gadgets
irrelevant
>aim down sight
irrelevant
>can't bhop
a BIG plus
>how can you like that map?
5 paths(mixed in the middle and the end leading to 3) to the objective, elevated positions and a variety of long straight hallways mixed with segments of multiple turns.