What is their culture and identity?

What is their culture and identity?

Attached: euflag_2950399b.jpg (620x387, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noR_7BOeU20
juliareda.eu/en/
saveyourinternet.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=5QAIW8JXRys
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/10/viktor-orban-no-tax-for-hungarian-women-with-four-or-more-children
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-far-right-free-land-third-child-family-government-matteo-salvini-birth-rate-children-a8616781.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oC-io1yFKdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to sink the british isles we unite and prevail

Judaic Utopian ideals

What has Ireland do wrong?

I am starting to think Pakistan is based.

>What has Ireland do wrong?
The Irish are not British. They are Irish. Wow i never knew how stupid Brits truly were.
Based and Europilled.

fpbp

BASED

To serve Corporate overlords

>What is their culture and identity?
We have many. Why are Brits(this includes whatever you are Anglo/Pajeet or whatever) so stupid?

>The Irish are not British.
But they are part of The British Isles, you fucking dumb gypsy.

youtube.com/watch?v=noR_7BOeU20

to make a ultimate nanny-state

>We have many.
So list the culture and identity of the EU.

>Redpill youtuber #1726637282
Yikes

Absolutely based.
Fuck anglos

In varietate concordia :^)

LMAO stupid Brit. The Island of Ireland and the island of Great Britain are not the same thing. Only stupid Brits with their colonial mindset still call them the the British isles.

lol, rosbif eternally butthurt, even the accent is that typical whiny british

>is called fucking United Kingdom
>several cultures still coexist in the place despite 19th century attempts to eridicate local languages and identities

What is their culture and identity I wonder...?

To destroy
juliareda.eu/en/
saveyourinternet.eu/

>The Island of Ireland and the island of Great Britain are not the same thing
That's right, but they are both part of The British Isles.

Why don't you answer the question?

I

Attached: SmartSelect_20190214-134411_Wikipedia.jpg (994x550, 213K)

Well Viktor, we are buthurt. We have no leadership. Be smug you have

but you literally said
>to sink the british isles
the british isles include ireland

Still no answer to the question in the OP.
Why is that?

Attached: 1510016759033.png (800x769, 131K)

from latvian sprats to german sandals with white socks

culture of european countries is culture of eu

>longing for some eastern strong man
lol, how the mighty have fallen

>So list the culture and identity of the EU.
I don't have all day making a full list of all of them. I can tell you my identity and culture.
>Bulgarian
>Orthodox Christian(non-believer but still participating in festivities)
>European
>slightly anthropocentric(technocrat)
Happy? Here, have some music from my culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=5QAIW8JXRys

Western branch of christianity and the associated philosophy and culture, adoption of roman traditions even to the point of WE WUZing. Greeks are an exception but they are kinda sorta direct continuation of Rome so they get a pass. It might no seem like much but many modern nations (France, China) were carved form less.

Happy now?

We are a union of history's most important countries to avoid genociding each other and to resist foreign pressure. Also, promoting democracy and human rights

fallen hard

non-existant

Accent is Sunderland, NE England

Some stuff about austerity, low wages and competitiveness. Other than that, non existent.

I guess the underlying sarcasm was lost or nobody read the whole thing.
>Only stupid Brits with their colonial mindset still call them the the British isles.

That's Bulgarian culture and identity.

That's not the only people that do though.
Fucking dumb gypsy.

I don't have all day making a full list of all of them. I can tell you my identity and culture.
And it is a part of the European identity as a whole. Are you daft?

>identity
manufactured around the borders of Russia and the Ottoman Empire.
>culture
traditionally different in each region, relatively similar if not same in the scope of "modern" culture due to Western influence through social/mass media, pop culture, etc.

>That's not the only people that do though.
>I guess the underlying sarcasm was lost
You must be a genuine retard.

pay debts

Never said European. I said EU. And I didn't ask you for a full list. Not that you would actually be able to provide one.

You're using words you don't understand, gypsy. Just stop.

denbts*

do bulgarinas feel european? never met one, but considering your area i thought you saw yourself on your own or half balk half turk or something
how are we related in any way?

>Never said European. I said EU.
It is pretty much the same thing at this point. Not that you will get it, you are not European so it is only natural to be confused.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 81K)

How do you even feel european? It's literally just a continent. Those people that have been alientated from their own culture made up a european one

neo-liberalism. that's the only culture and identity they have, if you can even call it that.

Work longer hours for less pay and take refugees.

>It is pretty much the same thing at this point
Hahahahahahaha. Oh dear.

EU is Europe minus Russia, under german and french command

>you are not European
neither are you, turk rapebabby.

you mean the Irish isles?

Nice b8. Have a (you).
>How do you even feel European?
It's pretty easy.

i dont, that's why im asking, maybe i could understand what he means
even italy is a cluster of regions that have little to nothing in common
it was an honest question, just looking at your geographical position those seems the higher inflences you have around you

But how? What connects you? I barely see any connection to the countries around me, much less to a country a lot farther away, like Bulgaria

what the eu have done rather successfully is convince european people that their european identity is interwoven in support for the union. you cannot possibly be european and be anti-eu. just look at all those mongs on college green since the brexit referendum who now proclaim themselves european and wav about their little flags, wearing their little badges and hats, etc.

>it was an honest question
''wink wink nudge nudge'' Here have another (you). I see that you are in great need. So...shall we go for another one in 60 seconds?
I live in Europe.
My language is European.
My culture and customs originate and evolved in Europe.
I self identify as European.
The country i was born is in Europe.

Hmm i guess you're right. Totally not European(since i know that you are a little daft let me tell you in advance that this is sarcasm).

the same way you call africans african and asians asians, europe have a minimum common identity too

mostly about prosperity and welfare, democracy, rule of law and equality
you live your life under the same set of rules

its especially funny seeing an austrian and italian being all hurrdurr we are so special when you are both living in tirol

>What connects you?
History, geopolitics, trade, general views on life and values, folklore. Who knows all the connections? There are so many.

Calling someone african simply means that they're from the continent of Africa, I fullwell know that some northern african country will be quite different from a central african country.

>Tirol
Bad example since Tirol shouldn't have been seperated. Tirol is still one thing

Austrian "special" behavior is a cope mechanism
They've been denied to connect with us other Germans so they act as tho they were a totally different country

The eternal anglo will pay

Attached: Evropa Frog.png (1248x870, 58K)

t. turk rapebabby

i call africans and asians like that simply because i can't discern a nigerian from a namibian at first sight
if i have a generic idea (a tanned asian is more probably sea and not a mongolian) i will try to be more specific
it's simple approximation, it has nothing to do with their culture at all
(tirol is not italy, we keep it to trigger dem austrohungarians)

yes because Syrians and Japanese have so much in common. someone from Madagascar will feel right at home in Algeria

They're obsessed with demarcating themselves from neighbouring Turkey and their far right proliferates white identity, even though they're more brown than anything. For some reason the countries who are most obsessed with being white are also the ones who are least white.

Still waiting...

I did

checked

Europe is much smaller and much more culturally homogenous than Asia
Plus, the point of the EU isn't to create one super culture
It's to create a union of all these cultures, and they're similar enough so that can succeed (if it wasn't for snowflake autism like Brexit)

Attached: eu_share_world_gdp.jpg (421x286, 22K)

oh comeon, you imagine a black dude who is either christian or muslim, probably piss poor and have 9 children and feed from the dumpster or make flipflops from cartires

when someone says, european, its a christian, white person, who eat a baguette or pizza and celebrates xmas with a christmas tree, dont act stupid
impressive numbers

Ok lad since you are dedicated on trolling tell me, what is their identity.
>inb4 hurr durr
Come on, answer me.

Attached: uk.jpg (349x355, 18K)

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/10/viktor-orban-no-tax-for-hungarian-women-with-four-or-more-children
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-far-right-free-land-third-child-family-government-matteo-salvini-birth-rate-children-a8616781.html
Why can't we be this

Peace, democracy and prosperity

>of the EU
You don't seem to understand words

youtube.com/watch?v=oC-io1yFKdg

We all have stereotypical pictures of some things in our minds, that's just how the human mind works. However knowing that this isn't the truth and that there are differences, that's what it comes down to

You are not European. That's why.

True

Make you own thread. The topic of this one is regarding the culture and identity of the EU.
You have made over a dozen posts ITT and still haven't answered the question. We know why.

because you are an evil ex empire who prefer pakis over poles and for that you must perish

and everything was undone

neither are you, turk rapebabby.

we actually don't prefer any.

Your point?

>hurr durr
So you can't answer. I see.

Attached: grin.png (327x316, 208K)

>you are an evil ex empire
takes one to know one

thats bs, ive read it here and your nigel phalage said it several times you are the commonwealth and the majority voted that, so eat what you cooked now

Notice how the shitskin gypsy cannot answer the question in the OP, and tries to disguise his arsepain by derailing the thread and peddling strawman arguments.

>takes one to know one
Nope, pretty much everyone agrees that you are an evil EX empire.

How is this related to my post?

>read it here.
No you haven't

>Farage
You mean one man, who doesn't represent the people other than in the South East part of EU parliament?

>not understanding sarcasm
Not for the first time ITT.

the EU is like the federation in Star Trek

tax haven

>who doesn't represent the people other than in the South East part of EU parliament?
He represents you in front of Europe(and the whole world). Not just in the parliament halls. All your senior officials and diplomats represent you. Don't tell me that this is news to you.

who are the borg?

>this immensely butthurt bulgar eu shill
holy kek.