Can Irish anons on Jow Forums speak the Irish language (Gaeilge)? For how many years is it taught in school?

Can Irish anons on Jow Forums speak the Irish language (Gaeilge)? For how many years is it taught in school?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (800x400, 1008)

Yeah although I speak English mostly in real life. It's a mandatory subject for 14 years of school unless you're a foreigner

>unless you're a foreigner

lol

What? I'm serious if you are born outside the country you don't legally have to study it in school and pretty much no one whose foreign born does

Could you communicate only in Irish for the example in Dublin?

Definitely not

Depends. If they went to a Gaelscoil yes, if they didn't probably not

you can be exempt if your a wrist clapper

The language of the bead rattler

And if I want to get a cutie big tiddie gaelic gf?

About as much as you speak sanskrit, nobody here cares about soyrish other than boomers and incels in shitty shacks in the god awful inbred villages where it's spoken. We just replace the uk flag beside the option for english for an Irish flag for every product that comes here, still english just with our flag fuck gaelic I hope it finally gets abandoned rather than all our resources being wasted for the culchies to warble in their celtic creole.

t. west brit

fuck off scum

t. slave mentality loser
LOL

taigs
utterly based west brit

>their celtic creole
You think your french creole you call "english" is any better?

They don’t exist

hello mboko you gay nigger

based celts with a 200 iq that they speak a different non native language everyday.

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Good map:
white parts = traitors with no pride

Yep!
Feels so good to be part of those based green parts!