Asean

Rooster from the East edition

Attached: 718px-MonumentSultanHasanuddin.jpg (718x1279, 165K)

cebok

I don't even know what it is in English

Where is Peru? Quite worry.

Is it fair for someone to have an advantage over others and be favored over others just because he has connections or relations inside? Like in job applications or something. Is it fair?

Welcome to the real world, kiddo.

Ujan

is it possible for Jow Forums to rewire my mind?
i.e becoming racist or redpilled

Attached: 1549715528837.png (679x860, 272K)

Cmon! Let’s genocide T*galogs!

Attached: 337C740F-A8E0-4180-9563-F12661206B38.jpg (478x721, 53K)

You do T*galog, i do Jaw*k

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

>becoming racist or redpilled
Possible, I thought Jow Forums and Jow Forums changed me, but I soon realized that I was already racist and redpilled.

No let's kill our fellow Bisayas first dumbass! :^) imong mama puta ni tatay digung

How else will we get richer, but by using politics as a form of business not good community building!

Paunsa pa man ta madatu, kung di inegsyo ang pulitikohan. Yawa na ang maayo nga kommunidad, dili na makasalapi.

Male Voice shouting: AYAW BANGUN! (Don't get up!)
Female voice: Di na nakatobash oi. Nisukul ka paman gud (He doesn't understand anymore. Nanlaban ka pa kasi)
Male Voice: Ayaw sigig luhag (Stop moving)
Female Voice: Da uy, manglaba ko ani uy (I will do my laundry, giggles)
Male Voice: Danag naman na padung
Female Voice: Unsay danag ba? (What is danag?)
Male Voice: mumbles
Female Voice: Ah lage, basin maulina na basta padung na (Ah yes, he might recover if he is about to go)
Female Voice: Di naman ni kaabot, sigeg bleeding (He will not make it, he is bleeding nonstop)

Attached: gembejimbecasas.gif (640x360, 80K)

Why are indogs so bad at dota and soccer?

Give your Bisaya bretheren a hug he's dyin for it :^) #hugsforwarondrugs

Attached: gembejimbecasas.jpg (1366x768, 136K)

Cmon! Let’s sexual enslave and pimp out B*sàyan, ILòcAnus !!

Attached: 22-2.jpg (1021x619, 763K)

mfw tatay digong helps my fellow bisayas
>ahegao

Attached: gembejimbecasas.jpg (1366x768, 132K)

don't leave me my fellow Bisaya pisti yawaa ka~

Attached: gembejimbecasas.jpg (1366x768, 143K)

You know what Bisayas have the highest moral standards- for not giving a fuck when they're own people are dying! Yeah!! Yawa-kun~

Attached: gembejimbecasas.jpg (1366x768, 157K)

Have you Bam'ed your gf yet?

Attached: FB_IMG_1550161027780.jpg (960x960, 39K)

I don't like Maria Ressa but I support her fight. There should be check and balance in our country especially with this admin.

Attached: sojzzjalvgg21.jpg (1080x2253, 210K)

>2050
>Malaysia become world leading car manufacturer
>Thailand is the 3rd biggest economy in world
>Indonesia ranked as best cigarette producer
>Meanwhile in Phillipines
>"OMG FUCK TAGALOG OMG FUCK BISAYAN"

>Meanwhile in Phillipines
we are going to be a chinese province thats achivement enough

Attached: cmy4nvpmxgg21.jpg (424x665, 46K)

>toxic tribalistic culture in failpenis
>Yeah! Let's do nothing when stupid tribes want to sow disunity among our Union!
>Let's further the divide among Bisayas and Tagalogs by making only the Tagalogs the bad guys
>cause hurr durr muh Imperialist Manila
>Let's make Bisayas succumb to their own stupidity.
>tfw Manila is the entire Philippine GDP

Bisaya man gyud ko pisti-malay nga tawhana ka. Kung kabalao lang nimo ang kagrabe ka bobo sa mga Bisdak dinhi. Stfu I'm Bisaya you dumbass, the only reason Bisayas fight Tagalogs cause they're stupid and disagree with everything Tagalogs have to say.

I consider myself a Filipino not a Tagalog or a Bisaya,or any tribal shit. I fight the other ethnicities because I want to show how stupid this ethno-nationalism is. Bisayas rule our country, when their own part of the country is a mess. Filipinos should care about their country as a whole not their stupid little barrios. Which Bisaya foresight can only imagine.

>Thailand force its citizen to assimilate everyone into their culture through thaification.
>Malaysia has 1 Malaysia
>Indonesia has pancasila

Does Phillipines has no way to assimilate everyone (especially for bisayan and illocano into tagalog value)? I'm not saying that our method of assimilation into our value works but at least racial tension here is not as bad as it were 50 years ago.

Your countries all have something in common: large swathes of the population in Continential clay. Unlike the Philippines which is separated into tiny little dusts in the water. Some having a large population in this dust and another. Problems is mostly politics. Ilocanos are with the Marcoses, Bisayas with Dutertes. The thing is they are very biased to their own little specks of dust. Which creates inequality and apathy to the many regions they rule which are actually not of their own ethnic. This is why there is divide. Now for Mindanao which is technically not supposed to be Bisaya but Lumad-Moro clay is dominated by the Bisaya migrants from Visayas dominating the old Mindanaoan languages. Why is this is relavant? Because Mindanao is just a fuck-ton bunch of hill-billy country, laws? What laws? Those "ethnic" biased politicians use their influence to make people who most likely have no education whatsoever- rise them up into power. These same politicians taint their rivals as like this and like that. And who are those rivals? None othe but the different ethnic. (Liberals in Mindanao? You mean the massacred?) With the advent of social media it has made Philippine stupidity and fanaticism even worse. The fate of our nation are up to dumb sub-humans mongrels and stupid politics. (business)

>your countries all have something in com.in: large swathes of the population in continental clay. Unlike the Philippines which is separated into tiny little dusts in the water
Lol what about us? We're literally just a bunch of islands like you, but divided by even more water.

The Philippines in the past was already assimilated. It was the Visayans who voted as representatives for their provinces on the decision to use Tagalog as the national language. I have a family with Uncles and Aunts born in the 50s to 60s and let me tell you. The ones who were born in the 50s are professionals who travel internationally for their jobs and meetings, accountants, etc. The youngest Uncle born in the 60s didn't even finish schooling because he was lazy. They are "Bisayas" The Marcos regime destroyed the developed Philippines putting it in debt. Flared ethnic tensions from the "Red" mountain people to the Moro-Islamic self determinationists. The favoritism of Marcos of his own province. (And its Ilocano diaspora after Marcos fell) Post marcos philippines is disunited Philippines. Duterte is a Marcos leaning shill. The disuniting of what is already disunited. Stupidity, Fanaticism and Corruption- the Philippines' many cancers.

M8 your Sundan shelf has islands big as continential countries.

good night and good luck

wipe ass