Reminder that all EU-enablers will burn in Hell

Reminder that all EU-enablers will burn in Hell.

Attached: CD0027CF-91F8-4A46-9FBE-2CCF4B67CC4C.jpg (1242x2093, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfRSoyBXth8
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-15/global-debt-of-244-trillion-nears-record-despite-faster-growth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a recession coming we all know, but Brexit is going to make it even worse for you

How long is it going to take for people to admit the fact that eternal growth is impossible and the current economic model is built on lies.

Attached: 1549321524195.jpg (1440x720, 86K)

May I screencap your post for laughs in April?

Just create inflation.

Tell Germany that. Instead of handing labour over to automation, they’d rather import millions of Somalis until they are no longer Germany. Why can’t they just follow Japan’s lead?

The EU is intentionally tilted in germany's favour and they're basically gibsmedats of EU, having the rest of us give money to shitholes that they spend on german products.

I wish you would all stop being pussies and pull out. We have already taken most of the heat and damage and we are still doing well (I can guarantee you this will continue after Brexit). One more big withdrawal like that of Italy will destroy the EU.

The German has an innate need to destroy Europe. You can't blame them for it any more than you can blame birds for flying south in autumn. They're only acting out their instincts.

Attached: 1548019673881.jpg (740x418, 29K)

>eternal growth is impossible
Maybe not eternal, but the economy can keep growing for billions of years yet.

Japan started to do it though, even if they don't say they do.

based and redpilled
cucked and bluepilled

finally someone who understands us

Attached: pepesdjiv.jpg (600x590, 76K)

Full automation still won't be able to stop their dying population. They need human resources, also they DO import immigrants now, but they throw under the rug saying that they are "intern jobs".

youtube.com/watch?v=FfRSoyBXth8

Maybe when people learn basic mathematics, they will understand. The world owes 3.18 times as much money as the money that exists currently.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-15/global-debt-of-244-trillion-nears-record-despite-faster-growth

Why must we grow?
Human civilisation is currently unsustainable.

I think we're good at 25million. We're already shitting up the place, so fuck those Big Australia supporters because they want more money.

Cannot wait to see the LNP fucking imploded. It will be delicious.

Attached: 1548527353993.jpg (500x488, 54K)

Until it's a venezuela tier in europe

Panic when people start calling in their debts and favours.

WWIII soon. The Hard Reset.

>hurr durr let's go back to living in mud huts instead of exploring the stars
you're gonna get left by the wayside of history, loser

while you niggers whine and pine for your caveman days chinks and poos will keep going.

*Africa's population is currently unsustainable.

>brexit closing in
>no plan to leave
>the anglos start shitflinging
LMAO the british are not only incompetent but they are also petty. Splendid.

How can we blame the UK and Brexit for this?

Brexit means brexit. A*glos shoud stfu about matters that don't concern them.

I completely understand your mindset. The only thing that can lift your shithole gypsyland up a few pegs has been put on life support by us. So you start shit flinging to compensate. I will be screencapping this post of yours and will be posting it constantly for the rest of this year as the UK economy continues to grow while yours tanks.

Brexit means Britain overtakes Germany to become the largest European economy in 20 years.

This was a very cute post Finlan

kek

At least Japan treats them like they should be treated. Most refugees in Germany do not have jobs and so there is no point in them being in Germany.

wew lad

Interesting how you tell us to keep our nose out of European matters but you’ll go into any thread concerning Britain and attack us. I recognise you, you shifty Verhofstadt cocksucker.

Reality

Attached: image.jpg (1100x605, 464K)

lmao

Nice meme replies. This is common knowledge. Our population continues to grow (unfortunately) while Germany’s shrinks.

Attached: 6C4E03C0-7A76-41BF-9F71-CBC81B4DEAB4.jpg (1121x892, 251K)

Yeah but these "skilled worker" programs have a limited duration up to 5 years I think? Then you can't seek for a work visa again. So they don't give permanent residency to these people.

Its a really neat system. The people come to work, pay taxes and then they return to their homes after the maximum period of stay is used. The workers make money, japan makes money, but no immigrants with permanent residency to create societal problems in the long run.

SEETHING

Yes, your population of muslims and poos

>I recognise you
jaiks at these delusions. well shouldn't be surprised, there isn't more delusional race on the planet than a*glos. rule britannia and all that am i right?

as a result of what pray tell :^)

>I have nothing to say but I feel the need to reply
Ahaha fuck up. Your time is coming to an end.

>Finland’s literacy rate plunges to 0%

howdy

>UK economy continues to grow
Barely. You almost beat Greece as the country with the worst growth in 2018.
>yours tanks
Nope. We're growing as expected.

Attached: UK alsmost as bad as Greece.jpg (266x449, 28K)

Stop! I'm laughing too much here!

>Greece actually beat the UK in growth this year
Holy shit i must have been looking to the previous year.

Why do you think technological progress will cease?

Laughs for you or him?
I am not sure if that is decided yet. It seems that britai is more fucked by this.

finally someone who get it