I imagine myself in Aquitaine, leading my division. Our mission is to stop fr*Nch frogs from advancing...

I imagine myself in Aquitaine, leading my division. Our mission is to stop fr*Nch frogs from advancing. We mow down fr*Nch frogs but they keep coming. I shoot fr*Nch frogs but I run out of arrows so I draw my dirk and begin slaughtering fr*Nch, since fr*Nch are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. fr*Nch arbelists were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see EDWARD of WOODSTOCK (The BLACK PRINCE) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Somerset, my homeland. My ÆNGLISC brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven...

Attached: 1505624269809.jpg (220x259, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0z94H5bcGag
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_of_the_Thirty
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tournoi_de_Vannes
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjuration_d'Amboise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek, your nobility speaks french, they act french, they look french, and they're french, you anglomutt. Fuck the plant*genet!

This, it was merely a petty noble quarrel

vocaroo.com/i/s0z94H5bcGag
how'd i do

wew lad

Attached: 1550010489891.png (1024x687, 512K)

is this battle commonly known in both cunts? truly interesting shit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_of_the_Thirty

Attached: 1280px-Le_Combat_des_Trente_(1857).jpg (1279x683, 404K)

>psychially

Hahaha.... the middle image in is literally you.

It's a meme you dip

This fucking tournament
Honestly I did not know, looks based.

Now in France we learn African empires in history class, that’s why

No we don't, middle school history is focused on the European middle ages while we learn about the modern era in high school. The only shame is that we pretty much skip the Napoleonic period for some reason

which historical point do you guys learn the most intensely? for us it's the Meiji Revolution(1870~1905)

>we pretty much skip the Napoleonic period for some reason
LENNES

Attached: 1538310263959.jpg (323x454, 25K)

The French Revolution probably

based

frenchoids aren't human

Attached: who-would-win-the-most-noble-and-well-armed-french.jpg (500x317, 41K)

Our president didn't even celebrate the bicentenary of Austerlitz in 2005. Go figure

Yeah no, Clovis the founder of France is also skipped

We see Clovis in elementary school

There was also a tournament during this war. 5 frenchmen vs 5 englishmen. Total and flawless french victory. Why can't English ''men'' fight?

>Clovis the founder of France is also skipped

Attached: 1540054697978.jpg (208x206, 4K)

SEETHING Sw*Ssoid still mad at the SUPERIOR FRENCH BVLL making his non-country swear eternal peace

is there any Wikipedia article? would like to skim it

Only on the French wikipedia.

post it pls

Why do people meme about French knights losing to English longbowmen but not English longbowmen getting torn to pieces by French field artillery literally right after?

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tournoi_de_Vannes

ANIME

You're welcome?

je me remercie Monsieur Paris
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjuration_d'Amboise
this is horrible

honestly they weren't much french since a century and french was in decline during the conflict

my fucking ass you dumb liar

1066 best year of my life
anglos are all femicide cowards who only know how to flee when the big bois coming

i deepened my very basic understanding of the French history a bit and it became even more interesting. this painting of the siege of la Rochelle still sticks to my brain

Attached: Siege_of_La_Rochelle_1881_Henri_Motte_1846_1922.jpg (1280x754, 156K)

I understand Britain has essentially been the same monarchy that has kept their mindset to some extent, and the Brits somewhat connect medieval valour to themselves, but what about the French? Becoming a republic changed their view on medieval stuff? Like less affinity for the past or indifference to kighthood and stuff.