I fucking hate girls. I'm not an incel but why the fuck are there so many girls on Jow Forums...

I fucking hate girls. I'm not an incel but why the fuck are there so many girls on Jow Forums? Can't they fuck off and do something else? Their presence pisses me off and the betas that reply to them are worse.

Attached: 1493159342329.jpg (655x643, 79K)

hey little bud! let me tell you a secret, they aren't women!!!

They aren't actual women

There isn't a single w*man on this board, just faggots LARPing as w*men.

>he believes he's talking to actual women
How naive can you be?

> why the fuck are there so many girls on Jow Forums?

Only on /soc/ and /r9k.

There are plenty on Jow Forums with timestamps and everything. They always have to point out that they are women too. ARGH drives me crazy

Who hurt you?

*sip*
there are no girls on 4channel incel freak

Attached: 1548873042320.png (112x112, 15K)

You‘re talking to an ally actually men who are trying their best to be women you gotta appreciate their efforts my favorite reddit board is r/manmadepussy

I'm too fatass for go to Jow Forums

Attached: 1493919651453s.jpg (247x250, 7K)

trannies and pic related from know your meme/reddit.

Attached: QnATaIo.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

Jow Forums(nel) has received massive ads for absolutely free, sure it's branded as the retarded website for autists, but that doesn't prevent normalfags from going there, especially in Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /soc/

Don't visit normalfag boards

This is an anonymous image board you fucking faggot. Timestamps and announcing to the world that you are a female is as obnoxious as being a tripfag.

>They always have to point out that they are women too
I've also noticed this.
But that's what they are, you just have to accept and live with it.

Any women who do post do it for attention only.
Which is why you see them on /soc/ of Jow Forums.

I fucking hate boys. I'm not an incel but why the fuck are there so many boys on Jow Forums? Can't they fuck off and do something else? Their presence pisses me off and the betas that reply to them are worse.

Women ruin everything they touch

Suuuuuuuuure that's the reason

t. seething tranny

Have you considered that there are female posters who DON'T point out that they are women, and therefore the only female posters you do notice are attention whores?

I fucking hate Canadians. I'm not an incel but why the fuck are there so many Canadians on Jow Forums? Can't they fuck off and do something else? Their presence pisses me off and the betas that reply to them are worse.

>imagine being this much of a pussy starved loser that you have to defend showboating whores on an anime image board

It is painfully obvious just from the way you write that you are a woman

This so much

considering the amount of females that would visit Jow Forums especially some certain boards and the numbers of different attention whores I see on here it should me pretty obvious that maybe not all but definitely a bigger chunk of them are seeking attention

Even if so that kike just proves his or her point

Not necessarily, kikes just use female tactics to further their interests, posing as the eternal victim.

We come here to laugh at salty incels like you

What the hell there's enough Israeli girl besides me in here lol

Cringe samefag

imagine being a woman and being defective enough to come to Jow Forums. literally failed the tutorial LMAO

Have you ever considered killing yourself you worthless whore?

Lol no

>be woman
>get basically everything in life handed to you if you fail the tutorial
>still become a socially inept piece of shit on Jow Forums seeking attention

God I hate women

Seething virgin freak

I personally know one that browses Jow Forums but she's mostly on Jow Forums. There's definitely a bunch of Israeli women here

Kys you bitch whore freak ugly hook nose slut faggot kike, used up cumrag pube hair on top of your flat doem having cunt

>Incel
Back to r*ddit you go.

why would there be a bunch of israeli women on here?

This. Jow Forums is the biggest attention whore board, especially the """men""".

Do you think you are smart? No one cares about your opinion because you probably look like an ugly troll. is right. If people saw what you looked like they'd think you should have been aborted at birth. No man has ever looked at you with desire except for your father.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

this site is fuckin shit now. almost tumblr tier.
I miss the good old days *sips*

Fuck off kike whore piece of shit

Just ignore them and browse boards without women ( /x/, /trv/, /diy/, /wsg/ )

please come back

I larp as a faggot, but i'm a girl (natty v)

post vagena

based and bravo

Women have their own board sites but they would rather be here than going to their own place

Same reason you're here

/x/ has lots of attention whore women though but they‘re worse than others because they‘re batshit insane
/trv/ apparently has them too
I think the latter two boards do not

I fucking hate Chinks. I'm not an incel but why the fuck are there so many Chinks in Italy? Can't they fuck off and go somewhere else? Their presence pisses me off and the betas that worship their women are worse.

Attached: 1514924328661.png (750x763, 157K)

please forgive me for being rude and also become my e-girlfriend ?

I'm not into 3d men

Women shouldn't be allowed to use computers

Attached: 1540054697978.jpg (208x206, 4K)

im here for an israeli gf though

sad! falling for the Israeli fag

Attached: 1514548327601.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

nah you're not

no.

If you were a woman you would have just hilariously disproven your own point.

>I'm not an incel but

what of it

Attached: 1549377003305.jpg (1000x734, 279K)

>participate in topics that receives girly girl replies
Are you normie?

but youre in this thread

You are unironically right latvia-bro.
We are so Jewish we can't even trust other Italians.

Attached: Dont trust italy_1c8bce_5446067.png (500x542, 206K)

>girls

Attached: 1479807061251.jpg (450x305, 40K)