Hate Arabs

>Hate Arabs
>Worship arab God
?

Attached: Flag-map_of_Turkey.svg.png (1280x548, 63K)

>Hate Jews
>Worship kike on stick
Really makes one think

>hate arabs
they love em

>Hate arabs
That's the atheist ones and they're a minority so second point doesn't apply.

This. Turks and Arabs here are butt buddies.

>hates arabs
>is arabs

yes , Turks and Albanians love Arabs for some reason maybe its religion or mutt genes

Sorry to say but Greeks and Turks and Arabs are butt buddies here, that's why we call you all wogs, so I dunno what that says about you...

Nah m8, Albanians and Arabs are very close Islam unites them
Greeks, Bulgarians,Serbians and Romanians are Orthodox so they hate em

Attached: 294nyp4.jpg (650x500, 225K)

interesting, we just call them subhuman shitskins over here. you don't use that term over there?

>that's why we call you all wogs
Wow, do Chinese people really do that? That's so rude.

So why do you all hang out here? And why do you all look the same?

no idea, I just change sidewalk when I see a subhuman shitskin, I think that was the norm everywhere, at least in the old world

Idk why albanians look like arabs sorry

Islam is a religion for all people, even vodka heads can become Muslims. Also :
>Hate brown people
>Worship Jesus

no I mean all you wogs. you talk a whole lot of shit on Jow Forums but when i see you guys in person you are all hanging out in groups. starting to think it's just friendless autists on Jow Forums that spout this 'us wogs aren't the same, our nose is 1% smaller than those wogs' bullshit.

In Eastern Europe they don't change sidewalk though, they make the subhuman shitskin and the sidewalk into one.

yeah but what do you do when you see a subhuman shitskin? they're the face of rape here and everything ugly and wrong with this world.
They're fucking ugly aren't they? fucking subhuman shitskins haha.

uh do you mean when i see a wog? i just act like a human lol. how do you survive in greece when you can't even walk next to your brother without being disgusted?

Subhuman shitskins avoid eastern Europe last time i remember though, they know they beat subhuman shitskins into a pulp of shit there.

What’s of there’s no sidewalk and you spot another subhuman shitskin comin at you from behind what then?

>Hate jews
>Worship jew on stick

Attached: 2000px-Christianity_percent_population_in_each_nation_World_Map_Christian_data_by_Pew_Research.svg.p (2000x1027, 367K)

Even Albania? They’re subhuman shitskin themselves.

depends are the two of them subhuman shitskins related or not?
are they gonna gang up on you?

>Muslim : *Gives a rational answer*
>Greek mongrel: "OMG STOP TRIGGERING ME I HATE FACTS THESE DATA FROM Jow Forums SAYS IT ALL!"

Attached: apakahitu.jpg (1200x1200, 405K)

They do not retard. God you live in greece no excuse for you to not know.
Kys pooraqi they hate you

I think the whites went to Italy during the great subhuman shitskin expulsion in 1989

Non related, but one of them carries a subhuman shitskin knife, what do you do?

and can't change sidewalk? that's a tough one, last thing I want to do is get raped killed and then raped again by a subhuman shitskin, and you know that the second subhuman shitskin is going to join the party once he sees another subhuman shitskin raping and killing someone

Its kelly, a mentally ill schizo

Most of them were subhuman shitskins.

I'm not some psycho diaspora, I'm aussie, I just have an IQ that hits triple digits and actually goes outside so my opinion is worth more than yours, psycho wog.

can't be sure though so let's ask

yo subhuman shitskin if you saw another subhuman shitskin raping and killing someone would you join in?

Albanoi lol

Why so agressive today kelly? Are the voices in your head telling you do this?

Maybe the guy forgot to take his medication, surely he cannot be stupid enough to think we wouldn't realise the poster count never changed the moment he started replying to himself. Guy isn't well in the head, I reckon. Best we back out of this thread slowly.

wouldn't be sure, there's plenty of subhuman shitskins larping around you can't even trust yourselve these days about being white

See He can’t even answer a simple yes or no questio. Instead he answers with not one but two questions that’s how the subhuman shitskin mind works

Kys

He has schizophrenia actually, poor guy. Even the Greeks on this board hate him. He is like Ikibey in a way

Say subhuman shitskin one more time.

yo subhuman shitskin, answer this please a simple yes or no
YES
or
NO

you would join in too shitskin

why is it so hard for you subhuman shitskins to answer such simple questions?
a
YES
or
NO
I mean fucking Christ, I mean Allah.

Turks are Arabs

Its a shame actually, Greekposters can be such bros but then kelly shows up and shows everyone how his 80 iq brain works

Mongol Arabs

All Muslims except for gulf Arabs are cuckolds.

best fetish ever, just like the ones you americans have

a patrician fetish

>starting to think it's just friendless autists on Jow Forums
>Kelly
Wow nigga you are jumping in some serious conclusions there

Attached: 1535885827197.webm (640x480, 199K)

Why don't you go ahead and bring Ikibey under control too, bro

Is he still around

Erdogan declared love of Arabs though

Ikibey isn't really on Jow Forums anymore, he posts from time to time but he made Jow Forums his home. Iki used to spam the shit out of this board, now he just shows up in the occasional greek thread. Meanwhile Kelly is active on Jow Forums and he shits up every thread he enters

I dunno, he only shows up around /hellas/ these days I think

sure, he spams our general frequently, I think I even saw him on balk complaining about not being able to afford his favorite choco bar and singing about suicide, shitskins are crazy man

Turks? I just don't see it. To me Mongols are Finns, and it's not even a banter.

Attached: 1542747859783.png (780x1014, 1.41M)

Ikishit is really based tho

Imagine someone hates his race so much that he decides to larp as the race that hates his race the most.
Epic Poetry shit

Wow last time I saw him post he went ape shit on some Hungarian poster and massage like 200 posts that just said fuck Hungary

I have asked ikishit to speak greek and he did even vocarood it
Can‘t say this about many diaspoo and other proxy posters hiding behind rare flags

>By Late Antiquity (c. 3rd–7th century CE), the Greeks referred to themselves as Graikoi (Γραιkοί, "Greeks")

i dont get the meme

*Made

>he made Jow Forums his home
That's hilarious. They deserve him.

>By Late Antiquity (c. 3rd–7th century CE), the Greeks referred to themselves as Graikoi (Γραιkοί, "Greeks") and Rhomaioi/Romioi (Ῥωμαῖοι/Ῥωμηοί/Ρωμιοί, "Romans") the latter of which was used since virtually all Greeks were Roman citizens after 212 CE. The term "Hellene" became applied to the followers of the polytheistic ("pagan") religion after the establishment of Christianity by Theodosius I.
quote fully

The brain of a Turk works in truly fascinating ways, doesn't it?

because all the abrahamic religions arent that one dimensional, they might be monodeistic but theres a ton of different types of denomination

Stupid cunt, christians worship arab God too. Cos we have the same jewish God dummy.

>works
I don't think that's the correct word, hahahah.

we need to study them, we could ask turkish posters in here but they've proved quite uncooperative so far

>when i see you guys
What the hell is up with aussies thinking that "greeks" in australia are considered greek by actual greeks? To be greek in the modern day, you have to have grown up in greece at the very least. Greeks don't consider greek-americans or greek-australians to be greek, they're just that, americans or australians. It's just that the the kids who grow up in america or australia try to find an identity and look up their "heritage" but they don't understand anything about it, because they haven't lived in that culture, so it just ends up being cringe LARPing.

Reason I'm saying this is because I see this kind of thing posted often by aussies, acting like they've had experience with greeks because they live in Melbourne lel, in reality you've most likely never met a greek.

Why do they add columns to their houses and apartments if they aren't Greeks then?

Why can I order the Heracles breakfast at the diners they own?

Why does the Ionian skillet, have gyro meat and feta cheese in it?

Checkmate atheists.

It's a New World thing, they need to make up for their complete lack of identity and culture by larping as the nationality of their ancestors

A lot of Greek Americans are pretty hardcore about that shit. It's cringy but as long as their restaurants stay open I'm fine.

It's pretty funny, the farther removed they are from their heritage, the prouder they become of it

Can you explain the namefagging

Where in the US are you? I grew up in Birmingham, AL, and there is a surprisingly large Greek diaspora there. Again, great influence on the restaurant scene, but they're silly people.

I'm not in the US, this is just a proxy

In the Chicago area they own over 50% the restaurants

greeks are orthodog turks

l'a'ds.... Istanbul- soon Constantinople

yesh......

sooonn......

hsshhh... lil' tükzelkierl, soon is over and you can go back with your beybelkriks to Turkestan.

But ryssälä, you are a Uralic!

this

Attached: GreekCopAndTurkishTourist.png (590x586, 489K)

Mind explaining these.
Why do Greeks run the restaurant scene?

WHAT IS THIS ISTANBUL CONSTANTINOPLE?? NEVER HEARD THOSE?? WHAT IS NAME?!??!?!
I ONLY HEAR MIKLAGÅRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up you dirty mercenary

A lot of Turks are just Anatolians larping as Central Asians. Ottomans were basically Near Easterners and not Central Asians.

The columns to the houses is a classic kitsch greek thing. It's done by people who want to stress how greek they are both to convince themselves and because that's the picture that foreigners have of greeks. If you go to popular greek islands, the most touristy restaurants are the ones with le ancient greek writing and statues. Actual greeks who live in greece don't go to them, they consider them in very bad taste and kitsch as fuck, but what the fuck do foreigners know? It's the same way with greek americans or greek australians, they don't know anything about greek culture so they just latch to whatever they're taught in the country they live in. Americans think le ancient greek columns and philosophers when they think of greece. Greeks think of ancient greece, the byzantine empire, and the stack of revolutionary and balkan wars it took to carve the territory of the modern country. Notice how you don't know anything about that? It's the same deal for the "greek" americans.

The restaurant thing is because the new worlder immigrants didn't know any better, greece was extremely poor because of constant wars, this stretch of peace until today is the longest one in greece's entire history. Poor people don't know to do better than run restaurants. In contrast to that, the majority of young greek immigrants today are academics, scientists, engineers and a fuckton of doctors that go to other countries to get paid. This reflects the change in fortunes that greece had in recent times, the people changed with it, they don't have need for restaurant jobs anymore.

akshually its a jewish god

turks are literally still pagans though, they just LARP as muslims.

Yes, and the man who destroyed the cult of the arab gods and then made the Arabs worship the god of the Jews was called Muhammad.

>LARP
cutting off parts of your dicks, getting on all four to prey, and fucking goats( including family members ) goes a beyond larping Muhammed

>LARP
cutting off parts of your dicks, getting on all four to prey, and fucking goats( including family members ) goes a bit beyond larping Muhammed

Praying tengri instead of allah doesn't work.

arab christians are up greek asshole
Arab Muslims are generally up Turkish assholes

However whatever religon an Arab is, I think the Greeks and Arabs (especially from the Levant) can both come to the table and agree that the Turks fucked up our region bad