Why do Chinese have such great business sense? Is it in the genes?

Why do Chinese have such great business sense? Is it in the genes?

Attached: chinese money making scheme.jpg (846x858, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China thread?

Attached: prince of persia.webm (226x400, 1.95M)

Why do chinks need baby formulas?

Fuck money

Thinly veiled China webm thread

their baby formulas were toxic or something so they're scared to use them and import from other countries

Theirs will kill their babies.Chinese have zero quality control

Why do you need baby formula in the first place?

isnt stuff in china supposed to be cheaper?

Why do Chinese people keep doing this. They go to Australia or marry someone there so they can send baby formula to China. Isn't the Chinese government embarrassed by this?

mongolic women have small boobs so they cant breastfeed

a brand of formula was found to contain melamine so basically they lost all consumer trust and now consumers can just buy from australia which has better regulations

the breasts produce as much milk as is required, the problem is some women have psychological or other problems which mean they cant breastfeed, its rarely about size

>polish education

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

chinks are willing to pay fortunes to not get their baby poisoned by poor health standards, im surprised she isnt making more desu.

>isnt stuff in china supposed to be cheaper?
Yes and fake/poisoned

>nutri ninja

Attached: 1406080389723.jpg (221x228, 8K)

Isn't there normally a giant emergency stop button somewhere? Why'd it take so long?

Did he atleast die?

honestly it should be nutri samurai
ninja are overrated

>can't even trust food products in your own country
>these people are set to dominate the world economically
Honestly it just makes me want America to retreat entirely from the global stage and see what happens when China is the new America.

Are chinks so poor they can't afford kill switches?

Fucking based. Ferengi level sences of finding good business opportunities, I applaud the Chinese people. That girl is a real cutie too

So are samurais, you fucking weeblord.

How do you think Industrial Era America looked like? R E G U L A T I O N S lol? More like Pincertons and a shotgun blast through your window at night

Rest the world wasn’t so better you know

yes, as soon as they arrive anywhere they open Chinese restaurants, cheap product stores and warehouses and get filthy rich
I honestly envy their sense of entrepreneurship and can't figure out how such a people fell for the communism meme

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, and we curtailed on that because it was the state versus the businesses. Unfortunately you have none of that in China because the Chinese government is the one who owns all these companies and doesn't seem to give a shit.

>Why do Chinese
OOOOHHHH THOSE ASIANS
YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS AN ASIAN GUY WHO DOES WHATEVER BETTER THAN YOU
AM I RIGHT?
DIFFICULTY LEVEL - CHINESE
HASH TAG CHOYNA
YEEEEE

if you see a milling machine and china you know you're in for a bad time

top post

Chinese are the Jews of East Asia

Tbh I think I might be too honest and nice for business, I wouldn't be able to sell stuff in that way without feeling I am ripping people off.

Same, I hate the idea of ripping people off.

Since Chinese humanoids don't have any morals they succed at capitalism

Attached: chinese industrial goods.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Donald duck tier

what the hell?

yea America from 1880 to 1920 was almost exactly the same as China from 1980 to (almost) 2020

we went from largest "proper"nation state (global economic ties) that was almost completely agrarian, to high-industry low-worker safety standards

have you ever read the book "The Jungle"? it tells the story of the average chicago meatpacking worker, and all the horrors unrestrained growth at all costs brings to the majority of the population

when the book came out and mentions how about once a week or so a worker would fall into a meat grinder, so an entire batch of thousands of cans would all contain human remains, and the workers were replaced regularly, their wife and kids would lose their home and worse

also since kids as young as 4-5 were able to work (for drastically lower prices (think $0.05 every 4 hours)), quite often it would be human child remains in their processed food

this caused outrage in the general public, and with politicians in the government

so the FDA was created to monitor food quality within a year
and like 30+ years later some laws about standard wage practices, workers rights, and all that other fun junk, came into affect

Attached: The Jungle.jpg (768x1149, 106K)

Everything in that country is fucking toxic. The air will literally give you cancer.

We’re quickly regressing though. Republicans found out that their voter base genuinely doesn’t give a shit if they eat human remains and they’re exploiting it for all it’s worth, so to speak.

>when you nut and she still suckin

I wonder how many chinese die at work each day

This why both of you will always stay wagecuck poorfags.

Typical slave mind

If being wagecuck means being decent human being then yes

Good, we need cattle like you.
Try to justify your life at the bottom however you want.

Amazingly he survived with only a few broken bones

doesn't start with n

Besides the obvious moral and ethical concerns, is there anything bad about eating human flesh?

Attached: 1325634257486.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Don't know if irony or serious.
If latter, give a source.

user...