Is this the average polish woman, subanimals of INT?

Is this the average polish woman, subanimals of INT?

Attached: POLISH WOMEN.jpg (802x598, 117K)

Looks like Rjazanj to me

Would racemix, desu

stop posting pics of her because she rejected you

Why do all Poles look like this?
could it really be true they came from Central Asia?

Attached: Pole.jpg (473x616, 52K)

>would racemix
you share the same haplogroup and you basically look like eachother, you melted northern potatoes
Now that you say so I wish I had asked her out. I've always wanted to feel mongol pussy
Those are hunter eyes imho, it's not their eyes or palate, it's more their general bone structure and skull size/width that sets them off so much from the general of europe. They are also extremely homogenous like most asians.

Why are they like this?

Attached: 1527687106339.jpg (1600x1099, 385K)

prime JB. Fresh new crops of pussy

Attached: prime JB.jpg (924x464, 67K)

this makes being called a mutt a compliment

Kill yourself, schizo
And you say we're the worst posters

>schizo
?????????????????
>And you say we're the worst posters

Nobody said that
everybody thinks you're the ugliest, but they don't necessarily think you're bad posters...

Serbs are some serious competition, but you still win.

That's Shitboi, from the ex-yu's Shitgang.

>Shitgang is one of the ex-yu gangs. There is a strong gang culture in this thread and the Shitgang is the latest one.
Leader of the Shitgang is a Dotboi (user with ...!CMPT96zAPo tripcode). He gathered the worst cancerposters around, Monkeyboi from Montenegro (his ex-bf), Perfumeboi (metrosexual and probably gay from Croatia) and Shitboi from Serbia.
Their goal is to fight against their enemies by throwing tantrums (get sick of cancer etc.), talking shit to them, posting things like eat shit, I love eating shit, I'd eat ass full of shit etc. and spamming video games, anime and other gay bullshit.
They are not strong at all, most of the Shitgang members aren't even regulars here, except Dotboi who sounds like a broken record with his boring and bot-type posts.

that's a legit 7 in mexico 100% serious

it's a legit 8 everywhere else

>instagram

Attached: 1546630456530.jpg (936x800, 86K)

>he still thinks white people posts with german flags

they don't look like real Poles, too few of them are balding

lel

Attached: Racemixing is bad.jpg (261x372, 32K)

maybe because of the skin color, eye color, hair color but never because of the pheno friend
he's kinda cute man

Attached: chadfrican 2.jpg (324x492, 51K)

God, how can I marry her?

And that German tried to tell me most Slavs have visibly light hair... lol.

I'm a pretty swarthy dinaric and talking to poles and rus people they are all extremely light. But extremely so the ossetians. The ossetians/ukranians also apparently have the best bones out of them all, appear more northern to me desu.
It's given most of them have brown hair and green/blue eyes but I've met a fuck ton of slavs from there with that type of complexion.

Someone with brown hair is "extremely light" to you? Or is their skin lighter than balkanites' too?

Also I thought ukrainians were swarthy. Never met one though.

Would.