Last time you traveled

>Last time you traveled
>Where did you go to?
>Did you have [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]?

Attached: video2.webm (854x480, 2.37M)

Last summer
Marmaris
Yea

Visited India for the 11th time between December and January. And I did have fun--I have a lot of friends there.

Going to Guatemala in two weeks and then Colombia and India again over the summer. Pic travel-related, but not to any recent trips.

Attached: tarlabasi.jpg (960x720, 111K)

>Visited India for the 11th time

Why so many times to India?
Are you Pajeet?

No, I'm white and American. I have a lot of reasons to go back: friends, relationships, travel and research. Not everyone who visits likes India, but I think it's the most interesting country in the world.

Pic from last summer.

Attached: d.jpg (2048x995, 581K)

September 2018
Italy
Yes I loved Italy.

Based. I share your opinion on India, I've only been a couple of times but there's something about it that really clicks with me. It's so odd, but with recognisable anglicised aspects.

>but I think it's the most interesting country in the world.

Why do you think that?
Did you have diarrhea while there?

This summer
Roadtrip in USA for 3 months
Yes I had very fun, I love America

looks very nice
I would like to visit Indias nature but not really the cities

Attached: 20180914_182248(0).jpg (4032x1960, 3.48M)

Do Indians get upset at you for being British or do they not care?

1 month ago
Oslo/Norway
It was nice and cold

11 years ago
Turkey
Out of 14 days I was having fun only for 2 and then got appendicitis

Portugal last month
Spain next week
Japan next month

December 2018
Finnmark (Norway)

december
london
yes

Attached: can't check enough.jpg (472x472, 40K)

Italy
Visited family and ate pasta, not great fun but I'm a boring person anyway

Last July, Austrian Alps, very much so. Gonna go again this June. You don't need to fly to a different continent to enjoy yourself.

I was on a little trip to China in MH370 flight
much fun

Where have you been there?

Because India has thousands of years of history and incredibly diverse cultural, linguistic and geographical landscape. They've the Himalayas, jungle, desert and beach within a single, small country. If you learn to speak Hindi fluently, you'll be lost in rural parts of the East and South.

I used to get diarrhea once or twice per trip. However, I haven't gotten sick from food in the past two or three years.

Cities are quite interesting but admittedly aren't for everyone. There's actually a lot of interesting nature in the tribal states, but most folks don't go because they're too scared of muh Maoists.

Attached: ch.jpg (1600x1200, 156K)

That's easy for you to say when you live in Yurop;

traveling a lot I see.
neet or rich?

I interrailed Europe back in '16 and have done a few weekend trips since, most recently to Dubin.

Need a proper holiday this year baka.

There's lots of cool shit in South America too, user. I've only been to Colombia and Ecuador, but I'd love to visit Brazil at some point, too.

I guess flights down there do cost a bit much, though.

Last summer
Quebec City and the surrounding area
Yes, I had a fun time.

India is not a small country

I didn't mean to say small, I meant *comparatively small, at least in relation to the United States.

I booked a plane to Greece but missed it.
Was already packed and had a bunch of EUR in cash so I went to Paris a couple of days later.

Was a bit riot-ey.

Norway(Hordaland)
boring af

I thought so but idk I had to say it

DEJA VU

Riot tourism when
There's money to be made to take people to burn cars and shops whenever it's hot in a foreign country

Well I didn't say there aren't cool things here, what I mean specifically is that it's much easier to travel in Yurop than South America for many reasons I cba to list but should be obvious to anyone who has a brain.

Having said that, I've already been to many places in Europe and S. America, and I much prefer traveling in Europe, specially by train. Portugal and Austria are really comfy and I wish to visit them again one day but I'm going to Asia next.

England and Scotland
Yes, but the trip was way too short and my feet were killing me by the end of it. I definitely should have spent more than a couple days in Edinburgh.

Attached: DSC01065.jpg (4000x2667, 1.37M)

How's Quebec?
Have you been to Montreal too?

This was a close as I dared to approach the Arc de triomphe.
Road blocks everywhere.

Attached: 20181213_172953.jpg (2016x1134, 1.55M)

>Quebec City and the surrounding area
Based. It's definitely one of the best places to visit in Quebec.

kek

TBQQ been to Europe and Latin America and prefer the latter.

I went to Canada last summer

Attached: DSC_0644.jpg (4608x3072, 3.35M)

looks surprisingly tame.

Why?
Also what the hell is TBQQ

Latin America is paradise if you're a tourist, hot women, cheap drugs, friendly locals, chaotic culture, but you don't actually want to live there.

>neet or rich
fairly wealthy neet

I went to Russia to ski.
Skiing was alright.
Everything else was terrible. The food, the people, generally everything sucked ass (except for the price of booze).

I'm visting Estonia right now from uk and I hate it. I hate both countries. They both suck.

Attached: Sad cat.png (247x200, 74K)

based

Attached: 1550085785508[1].webm (854x480, 2.77M)

Was supposed to be *TBQH. And I just like people in Latin America more. Germany, for instance, was the most pathetically autistic place I've been in my life (Bavaria was okay, though).

I worked remotely in CDMX for a few months and enjoyed it; going to do the same in Bogota for a month or so this year. I recognize that's not the same as living there long-term, but I wouldn't mind doing a year or two down there.

Aside from the crime, the entire region is a lot more navigable than India, and I love India.

Why?

Why didn't you try fucking some desperate Russian chick

I don't want HIV/AIDS.

>Germany, for instance, was the most pathetically autistic place I've been in my life (Bavaria was okay, though)
You should have expected this. Berliners are different also, they're all a bit fucked up.

Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are all ok crime wise.
I just don't like how infrastructure is poorer than Europe and more expensive at the same time. Hopping on a train and going from one country to another in a couple of hours is comfy af and we don't really have that here in the same way they do.

There are still great places in S. America. I had a lot of fun in Mendoza and there are gorgeous girls there. I suggest you visited if you ever find yourself in Argentina, also try some Argentinian wines which are great, specially Malbec.

I'm moving to Japan but really want to visit Vietnam and Taiwan later on. Have you been to any SEA or EA country?

Fair point.

I fell for the solo travel meme and went to yurop, I hated most of it because walking around and looking at castles is boring as shit after the 2nd one, and it just made me feel more lonely and weird. I even went out with people from the hostel to sightsee and drink but when I was alone I just felt crushingly sad and bored.

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

I met a Uruguayan girl in Wales once who was complaining about how much of a shithole it was compared to back home and how poor everyone was.

Really makes you think

Germany Switzerland and France with a tour guide when I was 18 six months ago.
Went to paris for a few days didnt like it, liked Lucerne Switzerland a lot. then went to Munich and stuttgart. Liked stuttgart didnt really care for Munich.

I spent a lot of time with a German friend near the University of Gottingen. Guess I didn't know what to expect, but I was surprised to find that even college students were autistic cunts.

Yeah, that's understandable. I haven't been anywhere in the Southern Cone yet, but I'd like to take a motorbike trip from the States to Argentina before finishing my graduate degree.

To be honest, I am not and never have been interested in East Asia. I spent seven or eight days in Thailand and a few more in Japan. Other than that, I've not explored much of the region and don't intend to any time in the near future. I've traveled to about 35 or 40 countries and have reached a point where I'd rather revisit certain places than continuously see new ones.

Pic from somewhere in the Himalayas, I think maybe near Kaza in Himachal.

Attached: z.jpg (960x720, 73K)

you should have traveled alone to a place with friendly people.

>Wales

Well I haven't been there so I have no idea what it is like.

Thanks for activating my almonds tho.

solo travel is great

have you been to Pakistan

December
Curacao
Yeah it was nice, warm

See: . If you want to interact with people, avoid western and northern Europe like the plague. Ex-soviet and Balkan states are considerably better, at least if you're white and don't mind drinking to excess.

Latin America, South Asia, and the Middle-East are far better for meeting people. Not even meme-ing about the Middle-East, either: I don't particularly like Islam, but many Islamic countries emphasize hospitality to an absurd degree. In southeast Turkey, for instance, you could knock on strangers' doors and get invited to spend the night within minutes.

I went to morocco too and the people were way more friendly and I even got invited over to dinner once. Aside from my airbnb hosts, no locals ever spoke to me in yurop lel. I still felt sad and bored, even when walking through the most amazing gorges on a hike. I felt like I was a living meme and traveling just because I heard that its cool to travel and not really enjoying anything or having a reason to do it. If i travel in the future I'll have a reason to go to the place and a plan for shit to do while there rather than just aimlessly wandering around from tourist site to tourist site.

Attached: 066.jpg (680x598, 48K)

>China last year

>Jail

>No i'll be put to death in a year

Drove to Buenos Aires last year.
Thinking about driving to Santiago now.

Based Huawei

No, although I'd like to at some point. Not sure when, though. I'll at least do Bangladesh this coming summer.

Take a ferry to Sweden, m8ie

so what Middle East countries are best for traveling?

Preferably ones where Islam isn't too cancerous.

B-BECUASE THE INTERNET IS SLOW THE APMARTMAN IS SMALL EVERYTHING STINKS

Attached: Crying pepe.jpg (300x219, 37K)

Victoria, BC

Fucking loved it, though I sensed discrimination from everyone except the asians.

Last week
Jordan
Good shit, I recommend.

Hard to say, because I haven't been to as many as I'd like. Egypt was cool, people in the Kurdish region of Iraq was amazing, etc. Turkey isn't really the Middle-East, but I'd definitely recommend it.

So I would imagine Japan would be even more boring since they have the most uptight people on the planet. I have an assburgher friend who wants to travel to Japan to fulfill his weeb fantasies but I'm trying to convince him to go to Vietnam or Cambodia instead.

Dunno, I haven't spent much time in Japan. I've heard they're pretty accommodating of visitors but that societal xenophobia becomes apparent to those who stay longer.

How come you went to Iraq? Army?

>tfw poor

Attached: intense_bodyscream.jpg (250x182, 5K)

t. countrylet.

I fell asleep at a bus station in Diyarbakir and a little brown man came up to me and asked if I wanted to "go Iraq." I was tired, accompanied him to his kiosk and wound up buying a ticket to Duhok.

Passed through part of Mosul on the way to Erbil, though that was before ISIS overran the place.

based

>>Last time you traveled
2013 I think
>Where did you go to?
Georgia with my parents

>Did you have fun
Somewhat.

It's will not compare travling with a gf which I still dream of

Did you met Israeli travelers?
Also, nice I see you are with motorcycle, I would love to travel with motocyle in India.
But not by myself. I don't have have friends to go with

Last year
I traveled to Argentina. I was born there so I usually travel there to see my family every summer.
Seeing family is nice and all, but the more I return to that country the less I want to ever go back there.

Norway
Gothenburg
No (it was a business trip but with some drinking in the evening)

Not recently. There are lots of Israeli travelers in India, especially in the mountains. In my experience, most keep to themselves and essentially create their own communities. In Kasol, Delhi and Pushar, for instance, there are businesses and restaurants which cater almost exclusively to Israeli travelers, with Hebrew-language signboards and borderline discriminatory policies toward others.

I did make friends with an Israeli guy in Mexico a year or two back. Had a blast with him and a Palestinian dude, pun not intended.

Attached: a1.jpg (2048x995, 234K)

tfw just realized it was eight months ago, "not a year or two back."

Attached: pk.jpg (466x960, 95K)

what thirdie shithole was that

Please do post more pictures, these are great.
What parts of India have you visited during your travels?

Most of them, except for a couple states in the South and some in the Northeast.

Attached: a.jpg (2048x995, 665K)

April 2018
Saint Denis of La RĂ©union
Sure

Well yes exactly

pooruvian :)

it's Ilha da Madeira in Portugal.
The conditions make it very difficult to land, it's not the pilot's fault.

is gas cheap in india?

It costs about $1 USD per liter, so roughly twice as expensive as here in the States.

but everything else is probably dirt in cheap in comparison, right

Last week
Malaga, Spain
Yes, until I found out I had no condoms while my gf just put on her sexy lingerie. Also then her period got delayed more than it had been before

I've travelled a lot in 2018, 3 visits to China, a road trip in the US, holiday in Belgium and a weekend off in Berlin.

Depends. Services and domestically-produced goods are usually inexpensive. Imported vehicles, electronics and clothing tends to be ridiculously overpriced.

2 weeks ago
Stubai glacier in the Autrian Alps to ski
Yeah, was pretty good, even so I would have needed real holiday after it and it was kinda expensive.

Attached: stubaier-gletscher-eroeffnet-seilbahn-der-superlative_n146705-37080-0_l.jpg (1039x600, 109K)

>3 visits to China

Why China so much and where?
how was it?

But for someone like you who explores and has friends it must be cheap right, you're not the average socks+sandals boomer tourists who's obviously going to get ripped off by tuk tuks and shit like that

Couple weeks ago. Spent 4 days in Japan, 6 in the Philippines. I had a great time in both places.

>No, I'm white and American

Who do you think you're kidding Rakesh