Do wh*Te people actually think asians are lactose intolerant...

Do wh*Te people actually think asians are lactose intolerant? I drink milk all the time + many taiwanese people drink milk tea.

Attached: boba-milk-tea-drink-.jpg (1500x2250, 142K)

Taiwan is already too americanized so it doesn't count.

Enjoy your prostate cancer.

rangebanning Canada when

Milk tea isn't just milk it's like 1/10th milk at best.
White people can drink 3+L of milk a day and be fine, can you? I bet you're having a diarrhea just thinking about it.

boba is the dumbest and grossest shit ever and i fucking hate it and hate canada

based jewposter

>Boba

Bubble tea is the patrician name

t.chinese in Paris

you are a dumb brainlet. Although I've never drank 3L in a single sitting, because that'd be a waste of money, I could do it. Drinking milk requires gut bacteria which can be grown by being used to drinking milk. Has nothing to do with genetics. And I drank ~8L of milk every week growing up.

rather nothing to do with race**. my grandma is actually lactose in tolerant yet my dad and his siblings all drink milk as do I.

Asians blacks and Arabs are mostly lactose intolerant or sensitive just accept it Lee Wong

Straight from a bag I bet.

>he doesn't have a glass of milk with every dinner

Gotta keep them bones strong.

Attached: 1539179726961.png (380x349, 77K)

>wh*Te people actually think asians are lactose intolerant
blame Jow Forums for that retarded meme. Those retards thought lactose intolerance meant that people will melt if they touch milk.
In reality, you would have to drink about 1L of milk in a day without problems to be considered lactose. Many people who are categorized as lactose intolerant can easily drink 1 or 2 cups of milk a day without any problems

Attached: dairy-consumption per kg.jpg (638x442, 110K)

>Arabs
hang yourself kike, i chug milk every morning

Attached: prostatecancerprevalence.jpg (962x546, 111K)

>tf
>tp
Kek

Attached: 1508128371093.gif (312x234, 2.85M)

yes i am arab
yes i am in west
yes hate you
yes i am whiter than you
yes i drink milk
no you're not white

Why are Asians so painfully insecure?

whats your game? are you a vegan fag?

i once ate a tub of sour cream and didn't get a stomachache/shit my pants, it's my proudest achievement

milk is actually bad for bones

Cringe

okay bonelet

I drink a glass of milk or two every day. Plus cultured milk or milk tea or whatever I decide to buy at the store if I happen to walk past. No side effects

>Whiter than you
Lol keep thinking that.

Is this map actually true?

Attached: lactose-intolerance-3-9-638.jpg (638x479, 66K)

Let's compare skin color yahodi, I will slay you!

Even your trees will betray you when you hide behind your trees! They will scream there's a YAHODI behind me!

>60-80%
I might call bullshit on this one desu, milk industry is extremely profitable here

Nah

Cringe

can someone explain why Jow Forums would care about lactose intolerance/milk consumption?

is it some sort of high test thing or something?

Small dicks and stressful insect like lives. They're actually claiming that Asian populations aren't largely lactose intolerant because a few asian user's ITT don't die upon drinking milk. It's not that every single person in Asia can't drink milk, it's just that genetic prevalence for lactose tolerance is more present in certain populations over others by an extremely large margin.

I doubt any of them ever leave looked up what lactose intolerance really means.

Attached: 1550132177057.png (439x439, 222K)

It's just a meme you newnigger , stop being so obsessed with Jow Forums

>tf
>tp

If you can't put down 10l of milk in one sitting you're not white.

food intolerance has literally nothing to do with race, it's all about which food types you are exposed to as a child.

Way too high for south asia

finally

What is milk tea?

Attached: confused kitter.png (980x608, 324K)

Thai milk tea w/ boba is the best stuff.

it's tea with semen

If the average asian over 22 drank a glass of whole milk he would get diarrhea.

insant tea usually with vanilla or jasmin flavour and artificial white food colouring so asians think it's "milky, western trendy"

see Jow Forums thought only wh*tes could drink milk

gooknadians should be smarter than that. There are literal statistics proving this

Attached: Map_Lactose_Intolerance.png (576x374, 87K)

okay bonelet