This isn't funny anymore

m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Netanyahu-in-Warsaw-says-Poles-had-cooperation-with-Germans-in-Holocaust-580700

This isn't funny anymore.

To all the Jews out there: FUCK YOU, no matter how much propaganda, lies and humiliation you throw at us, you are NOT getting even one złoty from us.

You slimy backstabbing bastards.

Attached: 62PdCouTvNPDuXRaduVYiCb9hxbZWDcAb1acVYBWNMDunKNje4QAD4AASwFbudCEuNmF3YrNH2C5QxTncxEzxSJMYRa99szmxnb1 (597x843, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looting
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Based polebro

Didn't some of your Polish officers have competitions to see who could execute the most amount of prisoners in a set amount of time?

I can never figure out if you guys are vicious murderers or plumbers.

cute, he actually thinks Judeopolonia won't happen

Attached: negev-chan 20.png (1748x2480, 1.96M)

>you are NOT getting even one złoty from us.
i fucking wish

If you think you have it bad, legislature here in muttopia is literally trying to make it illegal to criticize or boycott Israel.

Lower the credit score of those who insult Judaism.

let's talk about jews cooperating with Bolsheviks

Those were the j*panese in Nanking

COOPERATING?

Have some Solzhenitsyn.

Attached: Jewish Bolsheviks.png (650x994, 600K)

>fake stats
yikes

Attached: 324567.jpg (1512x4431, 1.51M)

Also
>implying you ever read Solzhenitsyn

Attached: 134265758.jpg (1131x764, 472K)

Throughout Europe, there were more nazi collaborators than people want to admit today. Just like that, there were also some in German-occupied Poland. However, this never happened on an institutional scale like it did in e.g. Croatia. I can well understand that Polish people are offended by the term "Polish death camps", but they still should admit that the collaboraters were not just a few black sheep. Antisemitism was widespread in eastern Europe, including Poland. Nonetheless calling Poland the Murderer is quite disrespectful.

there was literally more kikes collaborating with you than poles
not to mention soviets

>78
lol

This doesn't matter.

Polish STATE never cooperated with Nazism. Polish STATE never supported or helped with mass extermination of Jews. Unlike French, Dutch and many others. If the kikes really want to claim that Polish citizens are responsible for deaths of Jews - go ahead. Find their living relatives and sue them. But the Polish STATE is not responsible, and never will be responsible for that crime.

Damn I guess some of my books mispelled a name. Is there another famous writer that's close?

Attached: Sol.jpg (1512x2016, 1.04M)

Jews are responsible for 9/11

>If the kikes really want to claim that Polish citizens are responsible for deaths of Jews
Does burning them to death or raping and murdering them count? Because you did go on murder sprees once German backed Jew-hunt Polish police forces were formed.

Take your meds Pawel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looting

>ever making the mistake of trusting a jew

Attached: 1545650015985.jpg (400x387, 73K)

>Polish STATE never cooperated with Nazism.
well they couldn't considering they ran away to london and left their people without a representative organ

why are you so butthurt it makes you look more suspicious

>Does burning them to death or raping and murdering them count? Because you did

Who did? Me? Or my grandparents?

Once again, you dumb burger eating mutt: POLISH STATE holds no responsibility for these actions. If the Jews want to find and accuse and demand money from INDIVIDUALS who are - they are free to do it.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POLISH DEATH CAMPS
O
L
I
S
H

D
E
A
T
H

C
A
M
P
S

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

Pay gibs now

that's quite accurate, thank you for this comment

>they ran away to london and left their people without a representative organ

So they should have stayed and present their boipussies to Hitler like Petain did?

Shut up filthy Zyd

By collaborating the Vichy Government was able to save people they wanted to and to guarantee their citizens a number of rights. The Polish government essentially left their citizen, including the Jews, to the whims of the invading German power and made no attempts to somehow lessen the effects by making concessions. I guess collaboration or surrender don't look very good in the history books but generally it's better than being essentially outlaws as the entire Polish population was officially at war with Germany while being occupied the entire time and therefore had no rights.

He's unironically right. Didn't George Soros make a fortune by ratting out on other kikes? What about the Judenrat in the ghettos? Kikes will sell their mother for a shekel.

we tried to warn you about the j*ws but no one listens

No you low-iq pshek, he made his fortune in finance

Soros doesn't like the overly tribal israel, which is why hatchetmen like Stone/Jones whole right-wing-nuts hate him.