Putting aside the fact that they are racially Arab...

Putting aside the fact that they are racially Arab, is it fair to say that they are at least culturally European or Western? What do you think?

Attached: Iberia2.jpg (450x393, 44K)

Do you really, genuinely think you will get anything but a meme response?

From you, yes. You always speak your mind.

no

Attached: 1451498008570.png (853x543, 154K)

No they are not cVltVrally EVROPEAN

Attached: EVROPA.gif (1000x811, 309K)

Well they are obviously european, in every sense. This board just has a running joke that no one is white. Spanish autists even came up with the term "race" and "blueblood" they expelled not only jews and moors but the converts as well. Anyone who says they are not euros is fucking with you.

they're not EVROPEAN see this image for reference

How doea a TRVE EVROPEAN looks like?

Blvnde hair and blve eyes

Well enjoy it while it lasts because you guys are browning faster than america

>racially arab
I hate this meme

Guess I'm a trve European then.

There is no such thing as “culturally European” because there is no European culture.
Europe is just a continent, and the culture of Belarus has nothing in common with the culture of Andorra.

Post credit card number to probe that you are TRVE EVROPEAN

I am SUEBI

Attached: ai27.jpg (922x1236, 419K)

based

> racially Arab
Arabs are a culture, not a race

Attached: 979.jpg (532x320, 15K)

Nice numbers

t. member of the arabic race

What are you implying?

Race and culture go together. You can't be racially A and culturally B.

they are western europeans now fuck off ese

no.
we are iberians, the ones comming somewhat close to us are sardinians, and even them got cucked by l*tins

They used to be a race only. You guys are descendants of the berberrats and real ayyyyrabs.
Well the good parts of spen culture is islamo-berber-arabish sooooooo you‘re right you are both

An Arab is a person who speaks Arabic as his mother tongue, that's why the "Arab world" and the "Arab league" exist as concepts. The king of Morocco has nothing to do genetically with Omar al-Bashir or the Syrian Tiger forces, but they're all Arabs.

Fucking checked

> you cannot be a Fennoswede
> you cannot be a Korean Christian
> you cannot be a Habesha Jew
> you cannot be a black American
> you cannot be Fujimori

Cypriots are genetically Middle Eastern but they're culturally European (Greek) so no
In what sense?

in the sense you prefere to get fucked, i dont give a damn

Wtf are you supposed to be then?
We're all taking nicely here

Then why won’t you include Scotland? Retard.

We're south Europeans. Like Italians or Portuguese. We have much more in common with them than with the rest of Europe. To me, Sweden or Latvia are as foreign as Thailand.

based

Attached: [email protected] (644x483, 58K)

>Wtf are you supposed to be then?
We have been basically Catholics autist since the XII Century, you know all that that wrote Menéndez Pelayo a fuckton of years ago:
"España, evangelizadora de la mitad del orbe; España martillo de herejes, luz de Trento, espada de Roma, cuna de San Ignacio...; ésa es nuestra grandeza y nuestra unidad; no tenemos otra. "

They are no less Arab than Italians or Southern Frenchies, which is about 50% Arab genetically.

Sudaca, can you show only one genetic chart and map where iberians cluster together arabs? I have never seen one.