Better than Germany
>Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland

Worse than Germany
>the rest

Thank you.

Attached: germany.jpg (1920x1200, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/income/
nytimes.com/1992/01/11/opinion/l-letter-on-mozart-a-german-not-austrian-composer-878092.html
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart
youtube.com/watch?v=TEWcZ-6l10U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Switzerland isn't better than Germany

I heard German flag means black is blacked, red is Nazi and gold is Mr.Goldstein

I heard that the red point in the japanese flag represents your bloody anus after Hiroshima/Nagasaki

that's not what the score board says mon ami

Attached: at this moment I am euphoric, because I am annoying riker.jpg (500x377, 45K)

>worse than kansas
yikes

Attached: oecd.jpg (1130x1951, 401K)

you can shove a shnitzel up your ass.

dog bless

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-14 Compare Germany To The United States.png (1000x509, 91K)

>Netherlands
>Sweden
lol

Attached: peper.png (683x686, 191K)

>tfw no German gf

Attached: 7ymheac2tdcz.jpg (2320x2714, 488K)

Lmao

Disposable income means nothing if you're living in Taxachussets

>tfw no Hiroshima gf

Attached: Charcoal-Mix-Hardwood-Airfloat.jpg (1200x1200, 328K)

Disposable income means everything if you're living in Taxachussets

Agree, I fucking hate "the rest"

they are better

Attached: 18482749.png (905x1920, 351K)

Oh snap

Attached: 1525941483764.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>let's compare one amount of money where expenses for proper infrastructure, free education, unemployment insurance, health care, pension and nursing insurance are deducted with one where they aren't so it looks bigger.

>Netherlands
What?

not sure about Sweden, but other than that, this list is correct

imagine being such a buthurt mehmet that you think they use 2 different criteria for a professional study

Denmark and netherlands are not better
Flat shitholes full of muslims

I would prefer Germany over Sweden

>Norway, Netherlands, Switzerland
yes
>Denmark, Sweden,
no

>disposable income
>still need to buy health insurance from this because it isn't already deducted as it is in Germany

>Germany
>your disposable income is freely available after health insurance is already covered, tertiary education is already covered, old age pension is already covered
>(an)us of a
>you need to pay for all of this with your "disposable" income
>after you paid all of this you are basically at welfare recipient level

>Household net adjusted disposable income is the amount of money that a household earns, or gains, each year after taxes and transfers. It represents the money available to a household for spending on goods or services.
source: oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/income/

In Germany health care, free universities, unemployment insurance etc etc are organized by the state for which the German state levies appropriate taxes and transfers. USA doesn't, douchebag.

Austria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>G*rmany

What do you criticize about Germany that can't be criticized about Austria?

Attached: Window.png (650x99, 11K)

The best composers and poets that are "German" are actually Austrian

>The best composers and poets that are "German" are actually Austrian
never has this face been o appropriate

Attached: soyboy.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Seething
>Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, baptised as Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart, was a prolific and influential composer of the classical era. Born in Salzburg, Mozart showed prodigious ability from his earliest childhood.

Attached: German.jpg (577x748, 234K)

I swear guys. Sometimes I get sad.

Attached: 1542668329337.jpg (1172x1646, 344K)

>Mozart
>Best composers
I sure hope you are just shitposting

nytimes.com/1992/01/11/opinion/l-letter-on-mozart-a-german-not-austrian-composer-878092.html

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

>The most stimulating and encouraging thought is that you, dearest father, and my dear sister, are well, that I am an honest German, and that if I am not always permitted to talk I can think what I please; but that is all.
>If Germany, my beloved fatherland, of whom you know I am proud, will not accept me, then must I, in the name of God, again make France or England richer by one capable German; — and to the shame of the German nation.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Amadeus_Mozart
also
>who is Bach?
>who is Brahms?
>who is Händel?
>who is Beethoven?
>who is Wagner?

>The Archbishopric of Salzburg was but one of more than 300 similarly independent states in the part of Europe that was populated by German speakers.[9] Most of these states, Salzburg included, were included in a larger political entity, the Holy Roman Empire.[10] The Holy Roman Empire was German in various ways: most of its population was German-speaking,[11] its official full name was the "Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation" (German: Heiliges Römisches Reich Deutscher Nation),[9] it conducted most of its business in German,[9] and one of the titles held by its emperor was "King in Germany."

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

all this seeth

>free education, unemployment insurance, health care, pension and nursing insurance are deducted with one where they aren't so it looks bigger.

>free

yikes , all this "free" shit is low quality third world and rich germans pay private hospitals and schools

Keep coping

>Johann Strauss II, also known as Johann Strauss Jr., the Younger, the Son, Johann Baptist Strauss, son of Johann Strauss I, was an Austrian composer of light music, particularly dance music and operettas.

Attached: Another German.jpg (1504x2417, 1.36M)

based Mozart

kek

So you added Denmark after I told you about it on your last thread.

it's not free you idiot, but the cost is already paid for after you paid taxes

it was nothing special at that time. Until after WW2 Austrians always considered themselves Germans, but then they willingly gave up their identity to be less of a target for Nazi accusations and portrayed themselves as first victim

that's what i mean with the quotations you dumb fuck. and like i said german government takes half your shit and what are you left with? third world health care that rich germans dont use. stay cucked europoor

>american taxdollars literally finance israel's existence
>on top of that, americucks accrue trillions in additional debt to fight wars for israel and die for israeli interests

Truly the biggest cucks in the world lmao

Attached: usa cuck.png (437x303, 52K)

Germans can't into humo-

Attached: 02b.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

>Lang was born in Vienna as the second son of Anton Lang, an architect and construction company manager, and his wife Pauline "Paula" Lang née Schlesinger.

Attached: As German as they come.jpg (653x485, 51K)

I agree that's pretty cucked but youre not one to talk when you pay 50% of your income for unemployed mohamed and his 10 kids

>third world health care

Attached: poland teeth.png (555x473, 391K)

>Waltz was born in Vienna, the son of Johannes Waltz and Elisabeth Urbancic,

Attached: Doesn't get more German than this.jpg (1510x1998, 1.28M)

says more about our shit diet than your shit health care where the state chooses which doctor you can go to

lol

>On 12 August 1887, Schrödinger was born in Erdberg, Vienna, Austria, to Rudolf Schrödinger and Georgine Emilia Brenda Schrödinger.

Attached: German scientist.jpg (652x900, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TEWcZ-6l10U

Cry more bitch nigga

Attached: Horst Wessel L-.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

Attached: per-capita-sugar-consumption-by-country.png (564x1337, 34K)

says more about oral hygiene than health care, and are you a fucking brainlet? tell me the connection between cavities and healthcare I really dont understand your retarded point

what kind of bullshit are you talking about? nobody chooses shit for you. you can go to any doctor that you want. you can pay into private insurance instead of public, not additional, if you want better care. we dont have single payer univesal healthcare we have a hybrid system that actually works.

germany and usa are the countries which consume most sugar per capita, yet the rich people of usa rather let their teeth rot than going bakrupt due to medical bills while thanks to their third world healthcare Germans have the world's best teeth

Yeah, it "works" so well that you need to import half of Syria to keep it running.

>LE REFUGEES XD
is totally unrelated but your country has more refugees per capita

one has nothing to do with the other. and you are naive if you think they are a net benefit to the taxpayer. the healthcare system actually has money left over.

>The german healthcare system is based on importing Syrians
Not quite sure what was meant by this

>N-No u
Such a shame Merkel is stepping down eh? Otherwise you'd vote for another term of Mutti Multiculti.

Your beloved Mutti's said it herself: rapefugees are needed to replace Germany's aging workforce.

you are doing the exact same thing.

>N-No u

Just shut the fuck up, orc. Germans are the worst people in Europe. You fucked up the roman empire, you fucked up during ww1 and 2 and now you're fucking up again.

its true though. your demographics are in no way better than ours. I dont know why you are so hostile. All I did was correct some american who thinks the goverment chooses what doctors you go to and there are months of wait time. none of wich is true.

>Austria
>not better than germany
Dude please at least try to inform yourself you retard
Holy fucking shit are you fucking high
This is, and i am 100% serious right now, the most retarded post i have seen on Jow Forums in days.

You can cry as much as you like, you won´t get grandpas bike back.

Attached: HüpfHollandhüpf!.jpg (640x850, 60K)

You don´t fool no one with that proxy, Poland

the roman empire fucked itself up by becoming extremly unstable changing emperors like pants who then proceeded to keep armies in rome instead of protecting the empire. and by that logic you fucked up rome too. the goths who invaded rome were a germanic tribe but not one that remained present in germany. your ancestors were also a germanic tribe. you have just as much to do with it as we do.
the only thing we fucked up in ww1 was loosing and we were kind enough to revise the Schliefen plan to go around the netherlands.
and we are literally doing nothing wrong in our foreign policy now.

>its true though
It's also not an argument.

most people are retards with no dental insurance theyd rather spend on new cars here , its their choice

>you can pay into private insurance instead of public, not additional, if you want better care.

the why doesnt every just pay into private for better care if its not additional cost? yeah thats right shut the fuck up

Why do Germans exist? Apart from causing pain I mean.

Dont talk to the fucking german
he loves to get cucked
its in his DNA
(ignore my flag i'm Austrian)

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-07-10 at 10.29.45.jpg (1600x1200, 217K)

You forgot the ÜK

>why doesnt every

person*

>Netherlands
>Denmark
>Sweden
Only the oiljews and bankjews are better and only because of their unnatural sources of money

>ignore my flag i'm Austrian

Attached: 1519581913993.png (644x800, 15K)

i have lived in Austria, Germany and the UK
the UK is the worst place i have ever set foot into. Please don't post anymore.

UK is grim as fuck and its only gonna get worse

>Netherlands
The only right answer

No he didn't

>defending his cuckstamper
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1544981938774.png (700x887, 231K)

>that subreddit

the unanswerable quesiton

Now that I'm here..

WHY THE FUCK WOULD GERMANY BE BETTER THAN FINLAND?

this desu

Germans don't deserve a country. They aren't capable of governing themselves without making everyone else miserable.

No, he didn't, Aussie.

finns are poorer than germans , hardly any mountians in finnland shit land always cold.

uh what is this picture?

you can thank us later for that

wrong

cope

nope

prove what i said was wrong

holy shit youre embarassing

Australia and Canada OP?

Also Ireland and Finland too are probably better.