Spain is a Franco-British colony

Spain is a Franco-British colony.

This map shows the nationality of foreign owners of houses.

Attached: ob_1e2969_achats-immobilier-en-espagne-par-etra.jpg (1200x975, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laopiniondemalaga.es/malaga/2018/07/08/fidelidad-turista-sueco/1018773.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6gy8U5iSVyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yet they only complain about Germans and Brits. Just goes to show how civilised we are.

I don't know why foreign ownership of property is even allowed, by any country. That should be considered a local resource, not a commodity.

So?

There are actual Swedish ghettos where they only speak Swedish in Costa del Sol

Where would America be without its International companies

French people don't go on party holidays

>Just goes to show how civilised we are
Don't go ever again to Alicante jeanpierre. You are worst that all the britbongs together and the russians.

Attached: 1498913318905.jpg (900x900, 87K)

America is Satan.

Spaniards don't complain about the French because you blend right in

>This map shows the nationality of foreign owners of houses.

Not really French people then. Just descendants of Spanish origin buying houses for their retirement.

That's true. There are a lot of Swedes here.

laopiniondemalaga.es/malaga/2018/07/08/fidelidad-turista-sueco/1018773.html

youtube.com/watch?v=6gy8U5iSVyQ
*enters your country*
*segregates myself intentionally*
de nada

How so? We're also foreigners with different customs and a different language. We're just more civilised.

Murcia is lost... ¿The fuck they see in Murcia?

Attached: 1496268770593.jpg (1000x750, 381K)

You look identical, act almost identical and your languages are only marginally different

1000 spänn på att det finns en grupp på fejjan som heter SD-spanien.

Yes. Swedes are the most weirdo people in the world. I don't know why they're here.

And in case anyone asks, the beauty of Swedish women is a myth.

The mayority of the french tourist are families, but their drunks are as bad as yours or even worse.

They were trying to get to Mercia, but they got lost and ended up in Murcia instead.

Attached: file.png (239x251, 21K)

Let's just say, the people going to spain are either white trash or pensioners.

>You look identical
Wrong.
>act almost identical
There are some similarities but we mostly act different. For example, our way of treating strangers. Spaniards are warm and welcoming, we're cold and aloof.
>and your languages are only marginally different
Other Romance speakers have trouble understanding French the most out of all Romance languages, because it doesn't sound like one.

Now everything makes sense.

Attached: 1499168353204.jpg (657x527, 40K)

>And in case anyone asks, the beauty of Swedish women is a myth.

Swedish girls are fine here, in Barcelona.

Franco-British condominium, when?

Because usually the people with the greater money and interest in buying property have the greater money and interest for developing that property.

I'm glad our desertified villages are being populated by brexiteers.

Because the vast majority of them are students and not tourist, in Barcelona. Here it's the opposite.

That seems like a Faustian bargain.

He learned a new word today and he wanted to post this in Jow Forums

Take a cookie and your chocolate medal

>today
Nah. Now fuck off, virgin.

Spain is good for retirement but not for working, the job market is a mess

My parents are planning on moving to somewhere in Valencia. I'm gonna miss them and I worry one of them is gonna have to live there alone when the other dies.

Spain is the best country to live in.

Morocco is even better. Morocco is full of French boomers because the life is cheap and Moroccans speak French and Moroccans from Morocco are chill people.

Tangier seems fun.

People don't live alone in Spain. Unlike in Sweden, here your neighbors are your friends and you can go to their house if you feel alone.

>Morocco
LOL

Andalusia is at the very least 50% Swedish in the coastal cities. It can't be that low for the entirety of Andalusia.

>People don't live alone in Spain. Unlike in Sweden, here your neighbors are your friends and you can go to their house if you feel alone.
where do u live lol?

I sure do hope so

My Spanish teacher told me you don't accept people in your house, except really close friends and family, so you invite your friends in bars and not at home.

Marbella

We suffer from the same problem in Provence since a very long time, i think we should call our corsican bros to solve this problem, corsicans surely know how to deal with tourists

Attached: corse.jpg (688x344, 34K)

>My Spanish teacher told me you don't accept people in your house
Only if they are french.

A British couple in their early '40s just bought a little palace built in the XVI century in my little town. Met the guy at a local exhibition, he was amused by my accent and the fact that I knew where his hometown was.

>Moroccans from Morocco are chill people.
yes, the best moroccans are in Morocco ironically

ebin

how come they are all niggers in Spain if frogs and bongs are all over it?

The French and British have always been fascinated with Africans though

Majority of immigrants in Spain cannot afford to buy houses, they are perennial tenants. Most of these Northern Europeans who own property in Spain don't live here all year long and those who do are old pensioners living in their own enclaves; e.g., there are many Mediterranean coastal towns in Spain which have an English or German district consisting of several gated communities with English-language shops and the like.

>The fuck they see in Murcia?

Attached: 1930286.jpg (1200x682, 189K)

The French integrate well.

Look, London is full of French, yet the British complain about the shitty Polacks, Pakis and niggers. In the USA, it's the same, we integrate very well. Look at Vol West, he lives in the USA for 20 years and he is more American than the Americans who live in the USA for generations.

That salty and tiny pool? It's good on photos but it's damn hot and full of jellyfish. And the damn traffic jams...
>ebin
I, at least, preffer being with friends in a bar than in my house. And i'm a neet.

Attached: 1544237208913.png (311x304, 111K)

>non resident foreigners

this is only true for villages and small cities i think

Attached: cass.jpg (680x453, 72K)

>That salty and tiny pool?
21 km long

>You are worst that all the britbongs together and the russians.
you cute

It's only good for windsurf. I've never seen the appeal in the mar menor.

Still pretty well off, to be honest. We have the widest spread of resources on Earth, an ungodly amount of arable land, a large population and plenty of room to expand within our own borders. If everyone was economically limited to their own countries, the situation wouldn't be much different.

user, do you know what communism is?

Murcians and Brits deserve each other.

Attached: img_5a9d796535c96.png (620x694, 92K)

I used to go there, Torrevieja/Guardamar and Huelva in summer years ago, it's ok for families

hmmm
would have a beer with you, amigo

This is true enough, but mainly because French folk willing to move generally aren't enormously arrogant cunts who make smug jabs at the failings of other countries.

Man in the Arena, etc.

Most "French" purchasers of property in Spain carry Gallic surnames such as García, Ruiz or Delgado.

Thank you for this random information
Still up for a beer?