Why do white americans look different than europeans?

why do white americans look different than europeans?

Attached: malina.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
youtube.com/watch?v=kIugdSkxdPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White Americans are a extremely wide mix of European ethnicities, that's why they look so unique. You can have a single person being part Irish,Italian,German,Norwegian, Dutch etc. Most euros tend to marry/breed with their own sub group for the most

Spanish with Spanish
Italians with Italians
Swede's with Swede's

Etc

Cuz their whiter than europoors who are mixed with ach-meds

How come there are lots of swarthy Bavarians and blonde/light eyes Turks?

bavarians are actually BLACK BVLLS

Interracial Mixing: In America, especially along former “frontier” states in the Midwest, South East, Mountain States and West Coast, it is very common for whites to have interbred not only with other types of whites (German, Scott Irish, Italian, etc.) but also with Hispanics (who could also be varying degrees of white), Native Americans and even black Americans. Obviously this is much less so the case in the North East, where cultural groups have retained their distinctions much more so than the rest of the USA. But in most of the country, almost every white person you meet is a “mutt”. (e.g. 45% German, 30% Scott Irish, 20% Italian, 5% “other”; this is much, much rarer to find in Europe.)

During the time of the Ottoman empire the Turks kidnapped Slavic children as tributes from settlements on the Balkans for their Janissary bureaucracy, harems or their military. The blond Turks of today are the descendants of those.

one thing I've noticed is that a lot of white americans have these huge plate shaped heads

must be irish genes

this

Attached: download.jpg (299x169, 10K)

La luz extinguido

>swarthy Bavarians

Stop this meme.

I've been to Bavaria, most have brown hair but pink skin like other Germans. They still look German as fuck. I saw blue-eyed people in every corner.

The fuck?
this shit real?
Could it also be that some Varangian Guards settled around Constantinople?

Same reason a proud MUTT looks different than a purebreed/deformed english bulldog, german shepherd or french poodle.....

#nuffsaid

Attached: Michael-Phelps-headshot-sm.png (400x400, 223K)

>I've been to Bavaria therefore i know haha

und?
Ich hab da für 6 Monatem gelebt (drei in München und drei in Nürnberg).
Es gibt Menschen in Bayern die wirklich dunkelhäutig sind.

Affe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme

This. White American guys have that special something to them that makes them the cutest

Thanks forthe link m8, very interesting.

There are hardly any non coloured ppl in Nürnberg these days

Looks totally British, tho.

>and even
lmao most "white" Americans have more black blood than they do native blood.

Attached: american ancestry.png (960x960, 310K)

Kind of an odd place for them to end up tho don't you think?

I mean I can understand München, but why do so many go to Nürnberg? I never quite understood that. I heard there's lots of Turks in Hamburg too but I haven't been that far north. A friend of mine lives in Bochum and there's lots there too apparently.

every big city is swamped

African Americans are white!?

Yo hold up you be saying I'm 0.05% black?

Whiter than you achmed

Attached: 1527727029378.webm (376x668, 2.09M)

0.5%, nigger.

Listen this:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIugdSkxdPM

It depends on where in the US you are. You can find people that look like they got transported from Italy, Norway, Ireland, France, or Morocco. But it's true that maybe 80% are mixed background of several Euro types. I think it's easiest to find Italian or Polish that look 100% since they liked to marry within themselves and there were enough of them to do so. The "irish" americans are the most mutt, obese, short, and disgusting filth.

Well, Irish were slaves, what do you expect. Maybe if they weren't treated like shit for hundreds of generations they would turn out better?
>what is epigenetics

because Europeans are heavily TURKED, meanwhile we are white as snow

>tfw irish american but tall, strong, not obese, and not disgusting

Attached: 1543128559029.png (665x670, 176K)

nice, is your surname irish or english

scottish

>won over a dozen gold medals
>still ends up fucking a beyond disgusting post op guy

A NATIONAL HERO

Not sure. My mother's side came from Germany, my father's side came from England. Regardless, I can walk into a gym and bench 225 - 10 times without warming up, followed by playing basketball for cardio and dunking on plebs. All followed by a weekend at the shooting range, consistently hitting targets at 200 yards, while shooting off fireworks on the drive home to celebrate my weekend of freedom; all-while consuming a whole gallon of MAGA water during the drive.

>MAGA water
is that what you call your bull's semen

he's ugly hot

ugly mutt

>Lithuania
Well to be fair she's probably smarter than you. Average mixed IQ in the US is 93.

Attached: 1515462264987.png (370x5837, 165K)

>tfw Anglo with hints of Spanish and Pacific Islander

>Irish become disgusting slobs
>Scots move into the Appalachians and preserve their culture

What did they mean by this?

>the % of European ancestry across all the AfricanAmericans

wyoming confimed wyte

Attached: emote.png (128x108, 22K)

Bump

>Being 90% Anglo, 7% Iberian and 3% Pacific Islander makes me a mutt

Whiter than you.

It literally does.

americans = western europoors
western europe = not much sun
america = much sun
its that simple

t. Jim al-Abad

not at all

>Swedes with Swedes
Good one.

Wrong. Americans are a MIX of various western, northern, AND southern european countries while having a small mix of native and african blood with much sun.

the amount of w*stern europoorean is far bigger than anything else, those others don't make that much of a difference.

it depends on who you are and where you live

ironically though people who are "struggling" are often very mixed and people who are successful are more ethnically distinct

A lot are mixed race