Why?

Why?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (970x743, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#Collapse
youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8
youtu.be/FzF1KySHmUA
usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2019/01/25/youtube-stop-recommending-conspiracy-videos-misinform-users/2677506002/
youtu.be/NecoBo0BhEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel did it to start the "war on terror".

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Attached: E3681DAA-07C3-4A5C-8B69-26A422D9645B.jpg (800x599, 266K)

It was a false flag attack

based and truthpilled

Some 1993 movies already predicted the sandmen will attack it.

Ask Israel

Because Muslim extremists are incapable of rational thought, or perceiving the consequences of their actions. They STILL get drone striked to this day, more than a decade since started, because they walk around out in the open with visible weapons and can't make the connection that that might be why Habib got exploded.

They thought it was an ebin "fuck you" to America, and ended up giving the US the perfect excuse to level anything we don't like.

there was an attack on the towers that year too
>we never thought terrorists would attack the towers

yeah but never with a commercial plane

Attached: images.jpg (1200x1633, 351K)

>Because Muslim extremists are incapable of rational thought
they might be, but planning these attack require 200 iq

It doesn't take 200 IQ to hold people up with a box cutter. Any Brits here with experience around Pakis can attest to that.

how can three towers collapse if there was only two planes ?

>predicted
More like programmed people ti make their narrative easier to swallow

Yet still 70% of the people in my country still shill for jewish infested politics => AfD and CDU.

The owner was...home

I have no idea what you're referring to. There were two towers, but four planes. Two hit the towers, one leveled a fourth of the Pentagon, and the last crashed in a field after the passengers tried to fight back.

Clearly you haven't read Osama Bin Laden's letter to America

WTC 1, 2 AND 7 collapsed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#Collapse

You literally just linked the explanation. It had a shitty sprinkler system, and a small fire started by debris from the other towers burned it to the ground.

They vote for AfD because they don't want roach scum in their country

It's almost like there was a bombing that year

WTC 7 collapsed in the afternoon after being heavily damaged by WTC 1's collapse. The southern side of the building was completely fucked. Nobody died there because the building was completely evacuated after both Twin Towers were hit.

Attached: wtc7-collapse.jpg (792x434, 48K)

trump paid off the air traffic controllers and remote controlled them into the towers, why you ask?
>gets a repub elected to be a warmonger
>subsequently means a reactive shift to a dem
>which means another pendulum swing back to trump
its 4d chess, the long game
you wouldnt understand

yeah just wondering if you were too young to remember 3 towers collapsed (and yeah Pentagon became Open Quadrilateral)

But AfD are responsible too for roaches in my country. But worse AfD is a jewish party...

Nobody mentions it collapsing because no one died. It's just sort of lumped in with generic damage to the city in the wake of the towers collapsing.

because fuck america, 911 was based and deserved.

only those 3 buildings + the subterranean complex beneath were damages, IIRC. what else got broken?
and no, Brooklyn bridge being jammed and blackouts don't count

I don‘t know lole personaly i laugh at ány BTFO event

>yeah but never with a commercial plane
Get ready for some massive redpill user:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8

(just few months before the attack)

Attached: thelonegunmen.jpg (840x467, 44K)

>X-files
aaah no wonder i didn't know
never had the chance to watch it full. Twin Peaks neither

Well, there was the fuckhuge debris cloud that swarmed down nearby streets, flipping cars and breaking windows.

i see

9/11 was an accident

What's the biggest truthpill video on this?

youtu.be/FzF1KySHmUA

I don't care about what caused the buildings to come down. I care about who was behind it. I want the truthbomb.

camelfuckers, mostly western muslims who hate you but live like you and your disbelief anyone would do this

How come when I look up 9/11 on youtube only videos from news sites come up?

Because most people who look up 9/11 click on those videos.

It also shows an excerpt from an encyclopedia.

Attached: youtube.jpg (1888x955, 281K)

Youtube changed their algorithm so it hides conspiracy videos

usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2019/01/25/youtube-stop-recommending-conspiracy-videos-misinform-users/2677506002/

Why not?

youtu.be/NecoBo0BhEk

>making blatantly false claims about historic events like 9/11

lol

History will never know what he did, nobody will know the truth. Everything he did, he did for America. He sacrificed his life and his honor for The United States. He was a real hero, he was a true Patriot.

Attached: index.jpg (184x274, 8K)