Autism maps

Post your autism maps.
Goddamn spent way too much time on this. I think it's solid though could use some feedback.

Attached: autismmap.png (6300x4140, 1.29M)

Is this culture or genes? Seems like it’s a mix of both and that doesn’t make sense.

Attached: Share of Population With Autism.png (3400x2400, 891K)

I would probably devidide Europe further but other than that it seems good

Culture.

Goddamn jap autists I knew it.

Cheers.

Why are Anglos and Japanese people so autistic?

island populations are prone to inbreeding

Can confirm that Anglos are autistic as I am a Lowland Scot and autistic.

australia, why, i thought you were the only basée anglo country

You know you are more inbred which is why import Somalis and Turks.

Attached: CA914486-63A2-48CC-B1C5-1E44DD839DD6.png (1251x945, 395K)

Just another proof to autistic aussie shitposting

Worst map I have ever seen

i made a similar map to this last night

Attached: races_meme_map.png (6300x4140, 2.17M)

The truth hurts.

That's where I got it from. But I got triggered so I had to change some stuff.

turkey being in same grouping as mongolia sticks out the most here. making czechia western but not slovenia doesnt make sense by any measure. neither not making slovakia western in this case and if you made slovakia western then hungary should be too i guess. but anyway these maps are total autism. you cant seperate nations like that into groB groupings. many if not most nations can be classified in multiple cultural groupings. i would suggest making more smaller groupings. that would be more accurate.

Here is a more factual map, not some MS Paint shit from a blog

Attached: Consanguinity.jpg (1755x1240, 274K)

Africa is completely wrong lad
Muslim ASEANs should be seperate from others
Turkey isnt central asian
Afghans are more like pakis
Azerbaijan are literally iranians

Oh sheeit I missed Mongolia. It should be Yellow.
And you're right about Czechia, it should be Eastern European. Though I maybe need 1 or 2 more subgroups for Europe like germanon said. But I don't want to make groups that are too geographically small, I want some balance.

what didn't you like?

I do like the map, but if it comes to culture, i think "Western Europeans" needs to be balkanized a bit
Like, into smaller categories like "Meds", "Nords" "West Germanics", etc.
There's a massive distinction between these three cultures already as is

Not to mention the odd choice of putting Greenland under anglo-saxon. What the hell is that all about?

Attached: 1547831883154.png (636x548, 242K)

Nah your map is based on genetics mostly (though the MENA group doesn't mean anything) but I wanted to make one about cultural groups I guess.

Thanks maybe I'll do a more detailed one later I just don't want the map too be too cluttered by minigroups.
It's my bad about Greenland, missed it kek.

Afghans are Iranic mainly (Pashtuns + Tajiks), the rest of Central Asians.

>(though the MENA group doesn't mean anything)
why?

I getchu

you really need to seperate europe more to improve your autism map. western/eastern europe is really more of an economic division than a cultural one. ex habsburg empire nations like czechs, hungarians, or slovaks are culturally more similiar to austrians than to russians. greece is more similiar to other balkan nations than to sweden. turkey is turkic only language wise and has more similiarities with the middle east or the balkans than kazahstan.

An Algerian, a Sudanese, a Jordanian and an Afghan aren't genetically close.

Point taken, I'll have to better my autism.

Autismstralia

it also literally shows the opposite of what you want to show

>island niggers are different and shieeet!
lol no frogboy, they're you're fags. Also we are mongol and 0% europoor.

This map doesn’t further your point of the UK being more inbred than you.

have you met afghans? Culturally theyre strict sunnis. Iranians are shiites and waaay more liberal.

Geneticall yes theyre similar but not culturally

what the fuck is indic people? The South is completely different from the North and the two are completely different from the North East.
Only 44% of Pakistan (give or take) resemble the people of India and that too the North West. The others are related to whatever iranians and afghanis are.
Nepal isn't whatever Indic is. Neither is Bhutan.
Just call them South Asian lmao. And if you're gonna color Vietnam that shade of yellow for E-Asia, you might as well color North East India that color too with the souther portion the color of SE-Asia.