Please annex us, big brother

Please annex us, big brother

Attached: Flag_of_Finland_(state).jpg (1800x1100, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0daokwxL4ak
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDGdRIxvd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hear you

You should be asking for Eesti to annex you first.

would Eesti annex us?

Attached: 1549993272058.jpg (640x900, 196K)

No, but we would. What do you think? :)

yes
I will annex you
just be patient, my little brothers
Do not worry. We will protect you. We will give you wealth. We will make you first world. We will take care of you. Soon!

no

i love you, FInland

Dont trust Finland, the worst traitors in the world

What business does a Polish province have being annexed by Finland?

i'm not falling for your tricks again, Poland

I love you too little bro.
I promise we will save you.

Lithuanians are super Polish

Don't use this argument, Eesti.
It is the equivalent of "Estonians are super Russian" or "Finns are super Swedish"

All Baltics are our little brothers. Yes we will take care of you all. Yes we will annex you all. Yes we will save you all. I love you.

Eesti should annex Funland at least.

Attached: Suur Eesti.jpg (2256x2256, 969K)

>Estonians are super Russian
Banter/butthurt aside they consider us white, and you can't tell the difference

Attached: 1550162003526.png (1270x1713, 3.23M)

And when the hard time will come, you will betray them to protect yourself, as always.

awww come on, it was long time ago, we are different now. It will be ok i promise you :)

Take your time guys.

What do you mean?
Finland betraying Germany in 1944?
We betrayed them because the war was lost. Furthermore, in Winter War 1939 Germany was friends with SU and prevented Italy from giving us aid. Germany was no ally, only using us.

And of course we would protect our own. We even protected Swedish Åland from the Russians when Sweden abandoned them.

You'd never be willing to annex US, right?
It's depressing

us*

Sure I would. As long as you accept your position as second class citizens. You will be used as a slave race.
But don't turn down my offer just yet! We are very good to our inferiors. We are good slavemasters. We wouldn't hurt you. We wouldn't force you to work 24/7. We wouldn't put you in gas chambers or gulags. We would just make sure that you stay in line. You would be happy. You would prosper. Just imagine a country like Russia with Finnish leadership. Just submit to us, and everything will be okay.

Sounds nice but actually turning into absolite shit eventually.
How about finnish peoples ? You must give us same rights!

Wdym by stay in line?

We had no problems with that shit, Russia got taken over by commies.

Are you retarded? Estonians HATE YOU SO MUCH THEY START FANTASIZING ABOUT GETTING RAPED BY SWEDES
They would kill you all if they could

You have your rights.... The right to exist in Finland. You will be forced to learn Finnish and act Finnish. You will be turned into Finns. We will remove the subhuman from the Russian.

By stay in line I mean that Finns must remain in rule. If we annex you, Russians will be the majority. If the majority is Russian and Russians are equal, Russians will take over. If Russians take over, the country will turn into absolute shit.
But if Finns maintain their rule everything will be alright.

When Europeans went to Africa, they enslaved, killed, stole.
When Finns went to Africa, we educated, helped and gave. Namibia had many Finnish missionaries, now over half their ministers are educated by Finns and they are probably the most prosperous African country. Finnish names are the most popular in Namibia.
That is what we can do for you. We can give you prosperity. Stability. Security. All you have to do is submit.

Jesus christ look at that mongol admixture

You'd better take small and most developed part of Central and Northwestern Russia not to deal with absolute hell elsewhere.

Finish yurt dwellers debating with Russian basement dwellers. What a timelive we live in bois

A football team is a bad choice since they're mostly Russians.

Why don't you give them Murmansk first, and go slowly from there?

Pretty redpilled actually, it's what Saddam did in Iraq (Sunni minority ruling over Shia majority)

tra sa oled vist 100% debiilik

Cuck.

Eesti jalgpalli teadlane suddenly appears, võib-olla mõnel mehel on kõrgem IQ kui lollakatel jalkameestel.

>pildil on võrkpallurid
>jalgpall...
vana.. palun ära täna enam peale võta

Spordimehed on tuntud oma kõrge intelligentsi poolest, nii et sul on õigus. Ela oma elu edasi oma mullis.

>Spordimehed
>Intelligentsi
:DDDDD

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

kui paks, kasutu ja süütu sa täpselt oled? xD

vocaroo.com/i/s0daokwxL4ak
r8

fuck the eu
baltic nations, scandinavians, and finland should form a coalition and leave the trash eu behind

Tark inimene võib alati olla loll inimene ja nikkuda su tüdruksõpra, sitapää.
based

uplift, i'm showing chads their place

I thought we were buddies

Attached: LbxbtO_Ax0tV_189x189_2mRPEZPf.jpg (189x189, 8K)

sweden is scandinavian you dumb fuck. you wouldn't be left behind

Where did you go tough guy? Did you girlfriend get fucked by me?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDGdRIxvd0

Oh.. I think I have dyslexia.

I can't let you do that, Dave.

It's a volleyball team, bad cope

even dyslexic swedes would be part of the great nordic union

Kuhu sa läksid, kas peitud alati, kuid mõni mees molli annab sulle, nii et hambad suust lendavad?

made me chuckle

What about this guy?

Attached: uniqueforehead1.png (705x922, 1.28M)

>kuuhun sä läksit, kas peiton alla, kuin moni menee monni annan sulle, nii et hampaat suust lentävät?

An Estonian guy was telling me I don't how to eliminate him, he should apologize to me, kneel down on his knees and beg forgiveness for wronging me.

my penis goes nuts right now

He does as he pleases.

Well Finland always gets the point of it.

who?

Morris John Bauer

google search doesn't turn up with anything relevant

At you talking about the disfigured man?

yes
he is the subject of the photo is he not

I was confused.
That's Blade.

he's not a daywalker
I can tell by the pixels and having seen quite a lot of vampires in my time

You're correct. He's a trans-dimensional hitman vampire from the game Ricochet, made by valve in the year 2000.

Shut the fuck up you nerds I'm cringing my face off

valve made games in 2000?

Not in this dimension, no.