I'm about to force some disgusting booze down my throat because beer is just not getting me drunk

I'm about to force some disgusting booze down my throat because beer is just not getting me drunk

Attached: 3232435.png (231x218, 7K)

thats life man

I feel your pain bro.

t. has to get drunk on disgusting 10% beer instead of hard liquor so dumb boomer dad doesn't have an seizure

mix it with something then you fucking faggot finn

it sucks!!

the most percentage beer i can get is 7% beer from germany
i decided not to buy it because its so gross but i should have bought that, because i only have shitty 4-5% beer and its not working at all!

Haram.

Beer is great, wine comes second, vodka literally makes you lose your mind.

i do mix it with coke... it still is fucking disgusting

how do you get trhough life without getting drunk??

beer is shit! it doesnt fucking do anything!
Wine is bad because it does almost something but actually nothing!
Vodka is awful because it tastes so fucking bad!!

I did the same with champagne earlier today.
I just need to get drunk quick.

Just mix your vodka with something else dumbo

Champagne doesnt fucking work!!! Not well enough at least.

Maybe that's why I hate life so much, no way to cope

im drinking rum right now and i am mixing it with coke
i drank 7 beers before i started drinking this shit and im not drunk at all

i try to get drunk once a week (rarely succeed) and i still hate life so fucking much

vodka tastes okay what are you on about.
anyways what are you drinking right now ill tell you what to mix with

captain morgan's spiced gold
i keep it in my room (boomer parents won't let me drink hard alcohol since im 19 so i have to hide it)
i opened it 2 weeks ago but only took a tiny amount and decided "fuck this im going to sleep" then put it away

Vodka tastes like pure alcohol, it is definitely not that good. It’s only tolerable if you mix with something.

you can just mix with orange juice

>underage general
fuck off zoomers

i dont have any

fuck off boomer

I used to be hardcore alcoholic and drink vodka straight on an empty stomach, it's not that bad when you get used to it, but yeah it's more palatable if mixed with orange juice or some shit

That's rum, right? Mix it with coca cola, 1 part rum for 2 parts cola, you barely will taste the rum

yeah, its rum
i do mix it with coca cola, maybe half rum half cola but i taste the r*M. I can only drink this shit in small amounts and im not drunk

>beer is just not getting me drunk
thats a bullshit lie every child tells itself when it gets the first ever tolerance level up

get a sweet flavored vodka and mix it with sparkling waters

drunk fast, fewer calories, tastes ~okay