Every man in Spain was wiped out 4500 years ago by hostile invaders

>Every man in Spain was wiped out 4500 years ago by hostile invaders
>mfw russian rape baby

newscientist.com/article/2180923-every-man-in-spain-was-wiped-out-4500-years-ago-by-hostile-invaders/

Attached: yamnaya.jpg (968x681, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons
elpais.com/elpais/2018/10/03/inenglish/1538568010_930565.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dam... vikings were strong

So it can be the origin of basque language ? Basque language is unknown

>To continue reading this premium article, subscribe for unlimited access.

It is supposed to be related to original iberic languages if I'm correct

Probably not, more like some Indo-European pre-Celtic Iberian language

I wonder if that includes basques too

Ah Basque, my favourite Nilo-Saharan language.

Attached: 1547516457701.jpg (650x657, 93K)

The same thing happened to the British when we came around.

>Their genetic profiles were similar to individuals who were living in the Netherlands at the time. In just a short period, all genetic traces of early Stone Age Britons were replaced by those from these continental newcomers

>“It is very striking. There seems to have been a complete replacement of the original folk of Britain with these newcomers,” said Garrett Hellenthal, a statistical geneticist based at University College London. “Normally you get some older DNA surviving with a wave of immigrants, even a fairly large wave. But you don’t see that in this case. Frankly it looks more like an invasion.”

>In Britain, the arrival of Beaker pots and artefacts was very different. It coincided exactly with the disappearance of the genetic signatures of the Stone Age people who had been living there. This was replaced with DNA associated with a group of Beaker users who have been traced to a region in the modern Netherlands

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons

Basque language is not related to indo european language

I think Basque is the only non Indo-European language in Europe

Contrast that with Britain

It seems like they didn't wipe them out in Britian, there just wasn't that many there (disease? climate change?) Some of the neolithic men had kids with beaker gals, suggesting they just assimilated the small neolithic population.

Spain is now R1b though, due to this migration

Attached: Spanish Rape babies.png (1123x631, 304K)

So the British genes and British artifacts both got suddenly replaced by superior Dutch genes and artifacts.

BVLL

My favourite meme linguist.

Attached: 925ec97d26cead1e3d9c27639e096c20.jpg (299x435, 19K)

Yes basques also are R1b due to these steppe people but they kept their language for some reason

Nah basque is likely neolithic farmer langauge like sardinian, they seem to have got fucked by the steppe men but retained their language somehow

>About 4,500 years ago they arrived in Britain, replacing 90 percent of the gene pool, possibly as a result of the diseases they brought and climate change. But on the Iberian Peninsula, something more dramatic took place.
>It appears there was some sort of “violent conquest”, notes New Scientist, where local males were either killed or enslaved and the females claimed by the Yamnaya. This is evidenced by a “complete Y-chromosome replacement,” according to Reich. In other words, Spanish men disappeared completely from the gene pool.
Does this mean that if they had killed the females Spanish would look like Brits today?

This situation in Britain and spain matched the americas: Spanish just fucked the native women, while british replaced both male and female lineages in north america

Preroman non celtiberian spain spoke a dialect of Basque too?
Basque survived more thanks to romans

>Does this mean that if they had killed the females Spanish would look like Brits today?

yes

Dodged a bullet their spainards

Brits look better than Spanish

Kek no

Attached: 1522934317646.jpg (337x367, 83K)

Most interesting thing it only 40% autosomal replacement (not 50%) despite 100% Y-DNA replacement, meant they must have kept young girls around but killed young boys. Children they had with neolithics must then have had children with the slightly older neolithic girls

LOL, Stop watching harry potter and come visit a liverpool nightclub in a working class area

I wish we could go back in time, with modern weapons. And then go conquer some lands.

Brazilians are uglier than both

100% male lineage replacement rate is BS

Spaniards are 60% R1b, they stil have a lot of native lineages.

what was even the y chromosome of the iberians at the time? "I"?

fake science

the rest of their haplos are neolithic tho?

G2, I, I2,

R1b is the new haplogroup that the invaders brought in

But from that point on they were the same

scientist are probably right , but theres still G people in spain, I2 and i is really small in iberia and most likely came from visigoths

I was saying that Spaniards are ONLY 60% R1b, which proves that the "100% replacement rate" claimed by this newspaper is bs.

women are less evolved because they have never been culled
are women human?

According to El Pais Reich bases his conclusions on specific 153 individuals from a single site that belongs to the so called Tartessos culture

elpais.com/elpais/2018/10/03/inenglish/1538568010_930565.html

for fuck's sake, why are the only facial reconstructions of these guys from the 1930s? you'd think someone would've done something with modern technology by now

Yeh its possible some neolithic mixed back in or other waves of migration (like celts) brought in more haplogroups

They escaped to Sardinia

Same thing happened to neanderthals before, never 4get

that is a possible hypothesis as sardinia has no non-neolithic dna

Attached: Yamnaya 2.png (1280x930, 242K)

They weren't wiped out, they moved into the Baltics as the ice receded.

Attached: European-Hunter-Gatherer.png (800x581, 61K)

silly eesti, WHG was displaced by Early neolithic farmers. And steppe people then displaced the farmer men

basque is pre indo-european language

its closest living relative is albanian, another that survived the indo-european scourge

Attached: you aint ready.jpg (456x1064, 233K)

A similar thing happened to the stone hedge builders. They were completely replaced.

What is that map showing?