Belarus - iran- turkey - russia

belarus - iran- turkey - russia

Attached: 1550184986746.jpg (1200x877, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan#Personal_life_and_education
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Alexander_Lukashenko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The good guys.

Based Belarus. I wish my country was as cool as them. Instead a bunch of cocksuckers rule my country...

Looks fun, can I join? I'm learning turkish already arkadaş

why are turks and iranians lighter than bulgarians and greeks?

Attached: 1548661146009.jpg (741x486, 42K)

Ukraine is not even a real country, just let Russian annex you already.

Its hard to define a turk, they all have mixed up with locals after they invaded Anatolya. Erdogan probably has some slav ancestors like Ataturk

being on the right side of the history feels so good lads

Attached: 1539960861711.png (1000x1334, 81K)

I know Turks imported european boys to be trained as Janissaries. Maybe they also decided to bleach themselves.

Nevermind, i'm stupid, he has actually georgian ancestors

>"You wouldn't believe the things they have said about me. They have said I am Georgian... forgive me for saying this... even much uglier things, they have even called me an Armenian, but I am Turkish"
kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan#Personal_life_and_education

There is no such thing like being ethnic turkish. They are all extremly mixed up, saying that someone there is a ethnic georgian/armenian/turkish is just autistic

kek Putin actually looks like a normal sized human being next to those arab manlets

Boни мaють пpeзидeнтa, якi зaбyв cвoю мoвy. Хoчeш щoб i y вac тaкий бyв?

Back to favella

The BLACK alliance

>all those translators
lmao
imagine how dysfunctional the conversation must be

And the best part is that all of them can speak a common language: English.
They just refuse to.

I doubt lukashenkos english skills

The russian translator looks like the most stereotypical jew ever.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Alexander_Lukashenko

>People who speak Belarusian can not do anything except talk on it, because it is impossible to express anything great in Belarusian. The Belarusian language is a poor language. There are only two great languages in the world. Russian and English.
See, he even literally says belarusian is shit

based

Attached: 1543554295146.jpg (725x597, 172K)

Putin's english isn't too impressive either. He is much better at german.

Every morning i wake up and cry i don't wake up a jew

wut? the iranian next to rouhani is the swarthiest man in the room

He will be remembered as a national traitor

>If someone is a lesbian, it's man's fault.
>Aggression has been committed, and the country's leadership, not only Muammar Gaddafi, has been killed. And how was it killed? Well, if they had shot him in a battle, it's one thing, but they humiliated and tormented him, they shot at him, they violated him when he was wounded, they twisted his neck and arms, and then they tortured him to death. It's worse than the Nazis once did. Besides, the United States, Italy, France and Germany have up to $150 billion of Libyan money now. They are very interested to grab this wealth. Everything will be even worse in Libya, because it has colossal deposits of resources, and everyone has rushed there to grab those riches.
>I look at Obama, a young man, a good-looking person. That is my first impression, I feel sorry for him. He looks 100% like Lukashenko, when I came to power after the downfall of the Soviet Union. The store shelves were empty, a severe financial crisis.

>t. lukashenko
this guy lmao
I already like him

He's also the guy who said that Belarusians are basically Russians

rouhani and his italian friend are still whiter than most southern balkanites kek

Why is he spreading his ass for uncle Putin
You wouldn’t see Chechnya doing this for example

And southern balkanites are still whiter than most iranians or any other mena state kek

i present you the new leaders of the free world

Attached: cursed.jpg (1024x683, 128K)

same here

Attached: 1540903558527.png (743x1238, 698K)

loser team