1. Your country

1. Your country
2. So how did you celebrate Valentine's day Jow Forums?

1. Flag
2. I'm a 28 year old virgin and I've never had a gf. I'm not a basement dweller or something, I studied at uni for 4 years, including living abroad and traveling to some 30 countries. I'm just too ugly for any woman to ever like me. I "celebrated" this Valentine's by waking up to a newspaper article about how manlets will never find love, before some user made a thread and the OP image looked like my crush. Now I'm sitting here drinking beer while listeing to loud music and eating candy. Probably going to watch some old episodes of Top Gear while drunk to cheer me up later, though I don't ever feel genuinely happy and haven't for many years. To be perfectly honest, I don't think I ever will again.

The feeling gets to me bros.

Attached: 1486336045546.png (1280x703, 1.4M)

>giving a fuck about some retarded kike shit

Fuck that m8.
I spent the day eating like a pig and shitposting on int, as always.

>I'm just too ugly for any woman to ever like me
Do that mewing thing

>I'm just too ugly for any woman to ever like me.

post pic.

Kek, never heard of that. Probably won't help me desu, my physical problems go beyond not having the tongue correctly in my mouth.

Fuck no

leveled my mage on a TBC private server and played some good old mass effect 2
don't know what snapped in there in the last 2 years but I don't even think about women anymore
my brain is a bro

Attached: 230.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Mewing works though. I've been doing it for a year and my face changed A LOT. If your problem is an ugly face it would probably help

Flag
I haven't.
I'm a 27 year old gf who's never had a gf either. I live alone and I feel somewhat comfortable, but I wouldn't say no to gf. Winter is crippling and depressing and I can't wait for spring to show up.

Attached: 1529027306354.jpg (750x735, 392K)

>TBC private server
based and redpilled.
>mage
cringe, cuck and bluepilled.

Post picture and stop being a snownigger.
I doubt you're an actual 2/10, most of you fags always exaggerate.

Brazilian lover's day is on June, so I went to class and slept a lot.

I was just curious 2bh
literally my first time playing a caster in 10 years

1. Canada
2. No gf and about to get drunk

I'm actually a tall and good looking guy and thots straight up said I was sexy and handsome but I'm an autistic loner who won't settle for anything less than a qt virgin

1. Flag
2. Nothing that special. We made a better than usual dinner, sauna with a couple of candles, exchanged gifts and had sex. So nothing very special, but it was nice, I like to keep it simple like that.

what did you play back then in retail?
I started in 2005 and always played only one character, Orc Warrior, from beginning to end (stopped playing when I achieved H LK 25 server first + shadowmourne and invincible).

My guild went to shit after that and WoW was never the same for me when Cata was released. Tried WOD and hated it. Fuck Jewzzard and their money grabbing schemes, not worth my money anymore.

I'm actually a wrathbabby, started playing in early 2009
my only experience with TBC is on private servers
always played an Enhancement Shaman I remember quitting raiding and getting into PvP when ICC hit because my guild wanted me to go el*Mental

You'll die a virgin, sad but true

>my only experience with TBC is on private servers

You poor soul, you really missed on what is in my very unpopular opinion, the greatest time of WoW. Many people prefer Vanilla but for me, TBC was peak WoW.

Enhancement Shaman is cool. I remember the famed "BeastCleave" I think it was called, with hunters. Very annoying on 3v3 Arena.

Or maybe it was Kung Fu Cleave, so many retarded names, I honestly don't remember.

>Nothing that special
This is what's making me sad though. Having a relationship isn't abnormal, in fact most people have or have had one. I can be mad about not being a billionaire, but at least I can find comfort in the fact that most other people aren't either. I can't find any comfort anywhere for being lonely, except seething incel websites, because it's me who's the abnormal one. For fuck's sake bros.

I don't mean to be rude though, you're lucky to have a gf whom you can share such moments with, I envy you.

>I envy you.

brainlet.
If you're do desperate for affection then find a girl that has the same problems as you, and yes, they do exist.

Are you willing to date an uggo tho?

Are you saying Valentine's day is a thing in Norway?
Didn't show here in any way.

1. freedom world
2. I'm 19, celebration started last night with gf cause she was going to cover a shift in the morning, got shitfaced anyways and we fucked a couple times. woke up today and she said she didn't have work so she gave me head, I went to uni, came back, she did all my laundry, cleaned up my room. Then I got high and she sucked me off while we watched Netflix, made her cum twice in the process. Then she went to work her night shift at her other job and now I'm delaying homework that's due in a few hours by procrastinating on Jow Forums. Wifey material?

I don't have a bf but I'm going to the coffee shop that a cute boy I like often frequents.

Flag
I got up, ate my breakfast and went to work

1. warmer half of the usa

2. I received mysterious carnations on my office desk this morning but no one has come forward. I'm starting to think they were meant for someone else. Otherwise my day's been pretty uneventful and nice. I'll go home and have dinner with my cat and read some Rilke before bed.

I would genuinely like to be your friend but most people I've dealt with on Jow Forums haven't been sincere. Do you live really far north where things are a bit quieter? My best friend lives in Tromso but we've fallen out of regular contact since he settled down.

23. Never had a gf. It's not possible to lose weight.

Nah, I live in the rednecky part of Southern Norway. I don't know what you mean by "sincere" though. I don't lie to people if that's what you mean.

Shame to hear about your friend though, did he just stop talking to you?

>I'll go home and have dinner with my cat and read some Rilke before bed.
yikes

1. australia
2. tidied my room, looked at pics of my oneitus and imagined our life together
i-it gets better, r-right?

How large are you? Overweight or obese?

Lithuania
Yes, gifted my girlfriend some roses and chocolate, and went for a dinner after her work.

1. Flag
2. Gf got mad and im thinking of staying forever single.

I'm 27 and this is my first gf. I took her to a nice restaurant. She cried because she was so happy but also said it was too expensive and I shouldn't do this more than once a year. I'm very happy with her because she's not a fake bimbo like the sluts at uni and despite being poor she's not materialistic

A lot of people just want certain kind of attention and aren't very honest, it's not necessarily bad but it is very much a disappointment. Do you think moving or changing your environment might help your unhappiness? It seems to me like you have a lot more on your mind that not being in a relationship.

It's unfortunate but he got busy with his new life and I was traveling a lot for a period of time, so we sort of kept missing each other. We used to write regularly and not getting his mail is really what made me realize we've drifted a bit!

Yikes to Rilke or my cat? I feel no remorse not wanting to mingle on a Thursday night.

That's really sweet and she sounds very much in love with you user, you found a good one!

>Yes, gifted my girlfriend some roses and chocolate
tacky as fuck.

kek

lmao fatso how huge are you?

where did you find a woman like that? sounds like a keeper

>Tacky
Who cares

Its a anime pillow

are you an obese blue haired single woman who has a blog or something?

Having a cat is sign of daddy issues.

We met at uni. She is a real gem. We have a big age difference though, I'm 27 and she turns 21 in April

If you're virgin at 28 it's your fault, not nature's nor the place you live in, now stand tall, chin up, and go get a gf

>Do you think moving or changing your environment might help your unhappiness?
Possibly, but like I said, I was a student for many years, both in Norway and abroad. Unlike many other people here, I have lived a very normie-esque life. Happiness and relationships have eluded me all the same. I have a plethora of issues besides my lack of an intimate relationship, but I honestly think that finding a nice gf that actually cares about me would help me a lot in my life right now. And it's also the sort of thing that you think more about on a day such as Valentine's.

Wholesome. She's a keeper bro.

I got off work and immediately had a hypochondriacal episode. I cleaned up my apartment so when I die of meningitis in my sleep my parents won't see anything embarrassing.

Dont be sad anons, I love everyone here

Attached: 1550194746691.jpg (1188x776, 129K)

the fuck?

wtf man. I know the US health insurance memes but c'mon can't you see a doctor without going bankrupt

I'll go to the ER if my neck starts getting stiff. Probably set an alarm for 3 AM to check my temperature.

You did all those things, ALL OF THEM, and you're still a virgin?
I'm not even memeing but you should seriously consider suicide or at least dedicate your life to something you can do. This is not a meme post, I'm seriously giving you my heart felt advice. It's NOT going to get better, not at your age.

Someone that cares about his family, a gentleman

I was wondering why he had meningitis.
And what was the deal with hypochondria.

I'm sick and I have some of the symptoms, I'm hoping it's just the flu and I'm being paranoid as usual. I don't want to admit this to my friends so I post my deepest anxieties here. My worst fear is dying alone in my 20s, having not had a family and my parents having to clean up my apartment.

>My worst fear is dying alone

You always die alone though.
Even if people are surrounding you.

"Some of the symptoms" means nothing, if you run 5k under 20 minutes you'll have the symptoms of a man about to have a heart attack that never exercised, I know and I've dealt with hypochondriacs and believe me your life will improve if you save the money to take a doc examination at least once a year

Stop diagnosing yourself.

also this, not even medics do it

None of the above.

That's really cool, mind if I ask where you studied abroad? What inspired you to do that? Honestly, you sound fairly well adjusted but maybe you haven't found the right circumstances yet. I have to step out soon but if you're up for making friends: [email protected]

Made a dinner with my gf and fucked

Didn't see the cute boy at the coffee shop. Maybe tomorrow night.

he was probably out with his valentine

I'm pretty sure he's single. I've never seen him walking around with someone on campus.

Not to discourage you but there were times I have seen the quiet, seemingly lonely guy on campus and then upon further research he's dating someone.

Yeah I wouldn't be upset if he was, but the clues seem to indicate that he isn't. I haven't asked him directly though.

Flag.
I bought chocolate and champagne, my bf bought roses, chocolate and wine. I lit some candles and we spent the evening drinking and eating while watching a movie.

I went out with my Chinese gf the night before valentines to dodge the normies
Spent actual Valentines with the lads

Attached: 1549904862669.jpg (539x297, 25K)