Opinions on Mexico and the Mexican people?

Opinions on Mexico and the Mexican people?

Attached: 56a.jpg (557x519, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L81KdVPmqB0
youtube.com/watch?v=187CYEWZ-sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool

my ancestors :)

have you ever been there?

They hate us chicanos

Based inventors of american food.

Attached: mexico.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

No surprising. You guys literally the worst.

I don't see chinese cunts waving china flags, japs waving jap flags, or argentinians waving argentine flags.

But every fucking day you see some spic cunt waving a mexican flag, have a mexican flag on their porch, or tagged on their car. Not even for cinco de mayo or any particular reason. Just cuz.

Horribly unpatriotic. Also complain about the US while bumming off welfare yet wouldn't fuck off back to mexico.

Didn't read

At least we're not niggers

:)

Attached: 64ifhbl5xmm11.jpg (640x770, 113K)

My ancestors :)

Home to great food, nice people and beautiful scenery, but also poor and drug-ridden. The Mexicans I've known are all chill

I see many Polish people here wave their flags and such. A Food processing company near me has both the Mexican and Polish flag flying next to the American flag. I don't really care to be honest.

Attached: 28576086_1844324295579195_4105508163202365209_n.jpg (500x340, 17K)

Nigs are nigs but at least they didn't choose to come here. Also I never see nigs waving african ass flags.

They need to stay where they are.

My gf was born in america, her parents only spoke english to her, only her grandma ever used spanish around her. So she just never really got fluent in it, she can understand it when she hears it and can read it, but she didnt speak it for so long that it comes out kinda slow and with a weird accent, so she is scared to speak spanish in front of other latin people, and sometimes she gets called horrible names for it by complete strangers. I love mexicans and mexico and all that but this shit pisses me off.

i really like mexico, mexicans seems very friendly

why are YOU asking that?

Attached: 1548729763455.png (1202x606, 93K)

I have watched the movie Roma and want to know things about Mexico

At least they don't rob us like niggers do (at least much less frequently)

Attached: mexicanlogo.jpg (1280x1263, 156K)

Good food, I like tequila, Tiajuana is a smelly trash pit, their illegals here generally suck but the educated legals are fine.

overall good people but with crucial flaws in their culture, like just "do it tomorrow" attitude, or its ok to "fuck someone over to get ahead", and nepotism.

also another thing that bugs me is that they are majorily cucked when it comes to beauty standards and think only white people can be beautifu while they have so many brown hot women

Are you white

Really like Mexico and Mexicans, out of all Latin Americans they are the culture I like the most.
If there wasn't such a problem with drugs and violence, I wouldn't mind living in Mexico.

Retard

>like just "do it tomorrow" attitude
We have that with Spain. It's called 'mañana mañana'

You're a white lesbian, right?

Its mostly due to the Spanish. basically it was much easier to live if you were white. why you think soap opera actors in mexico are white?

I really wish Mexico and Mexicans would get their shit together, there's so much potential they squander with stupid, self-defeating bullshit.

>I don't see chinese cunts waving china flags, japs waving jap flags, or argentinians waving argentine flags.
I actually have, Irish and Italians actually tend to do that a lot. I've seen more Irish flags around than I have Mexican ones and I even lived in CA for a while.

>I don't see chinese cunts waving china flags, japs waving jap flags, or argentinians waving argentine flags.

conviniently forgets all these "irish" and german americans waving german and irish flags on their saint patty day and oktober fest.

waving the mexican flag isnt unpatriotic its an expression of being proud of your heritage just how ur proud of being a white seething cuck

Those fucking racists discriminate against us chicanos

>also another thing that bugs me is that they are majorily cucked when it comes to beauty standards and think only white people can be beautifu while they have so many brown hot women
This is to your benefit, since all the brown girls have lowered self esteem and white worship. Assuming you are a white man, that is.

Yep. People dont say shit to her when im with her though. the comments happen sometimes from people in her college and workers at stores so they dont know she has a white bf. She really doesnt come off as a coconut/oreo. She just sucks at spanish

Stay the fuck away from her

t. Chicano trash.

t. seething CHI

Racist Wh*tes

>Those fucking racists discriminate against us chicanos
lol

Nah dude, we've been together for 9 years now id literally rot away without her.

its just Jow Forums banter

t. have mexi friends

I will pray for both of your deaths

nuke this shithole

Dont do that :( we dont need that kinda stuff hanging over our heads. Thats fucked up. Please dont

Tell her she's a disgusting race traitor.

Not her fault. Im a 6'1, 7 inch dick having hard motherfucker. I'm intimidating and hot.

stop thinking you own every women of your "race" , or else you will end up eternally butthurt like Jow Forumstards every time they see a cute girl burn coal.

also be proactive about your hate and get a white gf to get back at the white man . simple as

Attached: hermes.png (461x665, 301K)

>they think only white people can be beautiful
That's complete bullshit

It's just memes, m8. I don't give a shit who dates who. Though I'd much rather prefer a fellow latina as a wife, thank you very much. No other group of women in the world even compare

Attached: selena-gomez-2018-r-coach-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 835K)

im generalizing , but for the most part the standard of beauty in mexico is european

you guys even have a racist saying, "guerito quita lo feo" lol ,

and how can we forget "mejora la raza mija"

I have never heard any of that and I really doubt most Mexicans have heard that, maybe is your family who is ashamed of being Mexican

It's all good. I dont really fethisize any type of person, i just go with the flow, and meeting people is hard and to fall in love is even harder. For me and her we just happened to find eachother by chance and are happy. Theres people who think im contributing to the genocide of the white race, and those who think she is a race traitor and that is their problem. I hope you find your beautiful senorita one day.

Are the gringo-mexicans really this hateful, annoying and such assholes?

lmao your such a fucking liar

here a video of your own people being butthurt about the racism they experience for being brown in mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=L81KdVPmqB0

not him but:
>guerito quita lo feo
never heard it

>mejora la raza mija
I have only heard it as banter

also what about "malinchista" which is an actual insult or at least it's a denounce that you're a self hating faggot and something is wrong with you

>tres
here is a video of more people supporting Maduro
youtube.com/watch?v=187CYEWZ-sk

>not him but:
>>guerito quita lo feo

maybe it's a regional thing I heard it in DF

but Im sure youve heard of "pinche indio" "pinche nopal en la frente" or if you want to be lowkey racist call a brown mexican a "naco"

dont know what this has to do with what we are talking about pero merci boucoup pour le contribution

what the fuck
this has to be a fucking joke
while 'indio' may be an insult wrongly, is not said to insult someone for their race exactly + you're not supposed to take it so fucking serious

Nah just the shit ones on her.

Mexico is the real america.

>I hope you find your beautiful senorita one day.
I already had one, but she left. Oh well, I'm still young. Thanks anyway, bro.

Attached: C-p9jtvXcAAZSo0.jpg (600x553, 25K)

Very nice people, polite and fun

does "pinche güero caga leches" "chinito quelel aloz" "negro cambujo" rings a bell?, there is a lot of banter, people just being dick or trying to get under your skin, using your physical appearance as a tool (not to say that there is no racism, is just that you see racism everywhere)

>it's just banter la-

and yet people use it as a racist term , as you can see from this video

you can literally google racismo contra indigenas in mexico and find everything about it I dont understand why your trying to put on this fake charade that there is no way racism occurs in mexico

>dont know what this has to do with what we are talking about
that you can find a video "proving" whatever bullshit you want to prove, like those flat earth idiots or creationist

>pinche güero caga leches
I was also called gasparín

It always confuses me when people call mexicans "dirty". They are the cleanest most hygenic fucking people. I know like 10 families and their households are run by for real germaphobe moms and grandmas

Spics vote Democrat (bad) but they bring good food and displace the blacks (good).

>posting this unironically
Do whites really do this?

yeah, "pambazo" for me, not the cdmx pambazo tho, but a bread from Veracruz

we also smell the best, we always be wearing cologne bitches always perfumed up and shit, only smells bad when they put on too much

I'm from Xalapa, that shit's hilarious

>Spics vote Democrat
Is this true? Working people tend to vote conservative

I agree. Latinas have a very pleasant smell. Even after working out and sweating i smell my gf and its almost nothing, just a subtle sweet scent

yeah jajaja, even I used against some whiter than me, shit never faild; Orizaba here

dejen de contestarle a este retrasado, es un chicano pendejo obsesionado con mexico y que larpea como brown power faggot y luego se voltea y dice que las mexicanas dan asco y que los mexicanos son enanos y los chicanos no y otras pendejadas. solo fíjense como escribe y lo pueden notar muy rápidamente en cualquier hilo con sus comentarios estupidos
>inb4 he replies with some try hard slang in spanish

Yes, we're all like that

And here the Mexicans come with their whitewashing...

Hell yeah dude, i am who i am, one of a kind-girls all love me for my body and my mind

>is not said to insult someone for their race exactly
You are delusional, it is clearly a racist term that is being used in a racist way.

Yes they vote dem, but they aren't the only working class people who do.

i really want to go to mexico and eat a lot of food.

>Mexico isnt racist were actually classist!!!!
>everyone that isn't white is discriminated against and treated poorly

because every non-white is poor.

>mexicanas dan asco

it was just banter la-
>y que los mexicanos son enanos

I only say this after u faggot ass talks shit to me pinche pitufo

>inb4 he replies with some try hard slang in spanish

este vato esta loco mane, pinche pitufo amargado, mane ay no vemos pues vatio me voy al jale y voy a reglar mi ranfla , dale un beso a tu mama por mi

You forgot
>we use a racist term that directly refers to race towards the actual race of people (who are also discriminated against) but it has nothing to do with race, it's just banter!

Or do you really think a white guy with blond hair and blue eyes would be called an "indio" as bants?

Republicans have been cast as the party of rich, white Protestants (think of the Monopoly man caricature). Democrats are supposed to be the party of the working man, even though they want to flood the US with low & high skilled labor, regulate / tax business until they move the factories over to China.

can't wait to start hanging beaners off trump's wall

Tejanos don't get the rope but Califags do!

que chingados esta diciendo este wey

Depends, Reagan did that whole amnesty for immigrants thing, and a lot of Mexicans here love him for that.
Also because of Christian values and what not.

they call him lechero or some dumb shit and think this absolves them of racism because its bants la- meanwhile the same mexicans in this thread get cucked by a whiter guy than them in their job and love life.

>b-but muh racism

Attached: pc gringo.jpg (779x384, 89K)

>lalalala racism doesnt exist in mexico its just banter lalalal if I keep repeating it's true lalalla

It's not that we are racist, goddammit, it's just fucking banter
We do this with fucking everyone

Americans are so fucking retarded and clueless of Mexican culture.
Chicanos truly are subhumans without identity.

Attached: 1545108088757.jpg (509x433, 80K)

is ignoring your problems until they become shittier and normalized a thing in mexico?

is that why so many buildings collapsed in mexico ? people just ignoring reality?

You are just ignoring everything at this point
Have you actually been to Mexico? Have you interacted with Mexicans from Mexico and not chicanos?

>without identity.
Most Chicanos are more Mexican than you'll ever be Chilango hijo de puta