/brit/

Medical Genocide: Hidden Mass Murder in China's Organ Transplant Industry Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=1PrBwDoQVzA

Attached: 1516561079311.jpg (420x420, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thispersondoesnotexist.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not big into books

can we get some positive energy ITT please, a lot of bad vibes in the last one

ty x

no amount of trash talk is going to fix your non existing music ability.

>I like ARCA/SOPHIE

Attached: 1517716291450-0[1].jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

Doubt it you limp wristed rat, if your music is reflective of you as an individual then I can only imagine how hideous and malnourished you are. Get the fuck out of here with your dogshit “music”.

thispersondoesnotexist.com/

all me

Women were built for breeding and nothing more

imagine being this upset someone likes a song you dont hahah

neither of you know anything about music or anything about fighting

finished my presentation lads

tismo leaf is such a fedora its unreal

wonder how these types would actually react if the state actually came to seize all their private property.

Cursed shit

hes chinese

Enlighten yourselves lads
its the right path.

Attached: 1537938469967.jpg (545x1600, 410K)

have trained to be able to break a multitude of bones in a human body with surgical precision. i'd take my time with you and break every one I know how, then bash the rest in with a hammer.

Mediaeval scribes invented this bizarre Latin sentence as a joke to show just how difficult Gothic text could be to read

Attached: IMG_20190214_183408.jpg (1025x488, 82K)

Toil on the morrow

Attached: 1548801600501.jpg (1066x1093, 507K)

>have trained to be able to break a multitude of bones in a human body with surgical precision. i'd take my time with you and break every one I know how, then bash the rest in with a hammer.

Attached: geek[1].jpg (385x261, 15K)

im a chad now

Attached: thispersondoesnotexist.jpg (1024x1024, 357K)

should be a downgrade tbₕ

behold my creation

Attached: DSC_00211.jpg (1000x1777, 274K)

You’re clueless aren’t you, what an embarrassing response to a completely legitimate critique of your trash “music” and now you’re trying to throw around some internet clout like an online hard nut

There’s only one place for you my friend, the bonnet of my car and not long after that the threads of my wheels.

Medieval scribes were proper lads

you've never worked a day in your life and are now trying to "make it big" in the music industry. would reckon you are 130lbs soaking wet.

back to listening to rubberbandits you filthy irish creature

Favourite band? The Replacements
How'd you know?

Attached: 1543946401242.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

nonce

What is a “rubberbandit”? Is that code for your gimp you utter freak? I’m not into any gay shit so just fuck off you dense idiot, go back to making your god awful “music”

don't understand why eugenics is called a pseudoscience by lefties. the argument against it is normative, not positive. we know from animal and plant sciences that selective breeding works very well to alter the mean value of a quantitative trait in the next generation.

Attached: feydrautha fight.jpg (1481x998, 404K)

stop playing stupid mate you probably walk around wearing a bin bag around your face

Attached: 33456.jpg (1000x1429, 295K)

reckon i would have been a scribe if i lived in the medieval era

It's morally wrong. Simple as.

>don't understand why eugenics is called a pseudoscience by lefties. the argument against it is normative, not positive. we know from animal and plant sciences that selective breeding works very well to alter the mean value of a quantitative trait in the next generation.

Attached: FE72E756-3A99-43EA-9BBD-912701C6DA3D.jpg (500x500, 30K)

sure, that's a reasonable position one may take. however, this doesn't make eugenics pseudoscience.

No but I stick a bin bag over your misses rancid mug when I slam her from behind

She’s always laughing about how you aren’t a real man with an actual profession but a little boy playing with his musical machines and toys like a big manchild, making shitty and terrible music

epic amirite

Attached: Untitled3342.jpg (1000x1204, 203K)

una vela....

bart

only idiot box show i'm interested in is Refn's new one

kojima is in it too

Attached: kLEWAom[1].jpg (1418x864, 49K)

This guy is screwed

Attached: 1550186494294.png (477x633, 43K)

Got battered senseless by Trump supporters in O’Connell street

how is it possible to be so dumb

reminds me of a lady in my area who murdered her toddler and buried him under a shed, then called the police and claimed he'd been abducted

Don't know who this is or care what it's about

can i get a rundown of the story

did he stage himself being assaulted?

Grim

Bet this is just a normal facet of American life

The claim is that it's "pseudoscience" because it originated before DNA gave the study a directly quantifiable metric beyond post-facto conclusions from external data.
Nevermind that the whole edifice of left-liberal "science" rests on psychology and social science from the same era, and has been even shakier in basing itself on quantifiable data of any kind.
And nevermind that in broad strokes certain conclusions which were dismissed en-masse as politically motivated wishful thinking based on "le calipers and skull circumference" and ancient origin myths were proven correct by DNA analysis. For instance, a left-wing trend in archaeology was to say that material culture transmission wasn't linked to population movements such as the Indo-Europeans, but just peaceful trading. NOPE.

Got called a nigger at Sunday mass

yes, he claimed that he was assaulted by 2 Trump supporters that shouted racial and homophobic insults at him and said "this is MAGA country" in the middle of Chicago in the middle of the polar vortex and they just so happened to have bleach and a "noose" (turned out to be a clothesline) to attack him with

Very informative and quite frankly daring post ‘tismo but you should really take your meds

if africa and india didn't exist the world would be fine

I've no idea how the incidence of filicide varies across countries, but I wouldn't expect it to account for a significantly larger share of the murders in the USA than in any other western nation.

The existence of niggers genuinely irks me

Got burnt at the stake after Sunday mass.

I mean whacky shit like that in general

take the trump talk to /cum/

dubs and she'll marry me

Attached: 1527600452230.png (1073x1280, 2.05M)

President Bogfart Blumpfoid Toiletsharter is not my president

You hear about the chinese godfather?
he made them an offer they couldn’t understand

i mean more about mixing of the continents. Hapas and the like look fairly normal but half niggers look like freakish abominations, truly a clash of 2 species.

>"donate 2 africa goy, they're all dying"

ireland is the bogfart country

kek

yeah you've got the gay paki guy

Attached: 5820CDEB-DE32-4C93-A295-F3E8DC154635.jpg (441x359, 33K)

Cringe

Hapas are all Elliot Rodger tier autistic weirdos with mental problems you repugnant weeb freak

>For instance, a left-wing trend in archaeology was to say that material culture transmission wasn't linked to population movements such as the Indo-Europeans, but just peaceful trading. NOPE.

Yeah it's been pretty amusing to watch the Pots Not People paradigm of postwar archaeology get dismantled piece by piece for the last few years.

Attached: thousand year reich.png (440x265, 112K)

I was set upon by a pack of rabid niggers in Dublin

isn't organ harvesting Falun Gong propaganda

not so fast paddy, Nice reddit space too you spastic

Attached: download (3).jpg (696x378, 149K)

don't the chinese eat humans?

I was given some pots by a pack of peaceful niggers in Dublin

Fuck me lad you are an absolute embarrassment

Kill yourself you virgin freak, I’ll post however I please you despicable creep

gonna fuck the job interview off, really cant be bothered to be honest with you

Go to the interview and say the N word

what dont they eat

the proto gf is irish iberian. i am anglo teutonic

>The claim is that it's "pseudoscience" because it originated before DNA gave the study a directly quantifiable metric beyond post-facto conclusions from external data.

I mean, if this were your benchmark you would also have to call Mendel a pseudoscientist, as well as Fisher during his early career.

smoking a nigger for my human meat pot luck

Attached: 1528128978651.jpg (720x960, 40K)

feel like pure shit

Attached: turkey-twizzlers-920x605.jpg (920x605, 96K)

T W I S T E D

fuck jamie glad the yanks made him cry the bitch boy

>f-fuck me lad you're embarrassing yourself
>now stop posting that eh haha
t. increasingly nervous "Irish Iberian"

If they were really interested in the truth or honesty they'd say eugenics is a political platform that doesn't derive its ends and value systems from science. But the idea that values and ends can be derived from "science" is the game of modernity and the prime conceit of "rationalist" leftists, so they turn it into an argument between "pseudoscience" and "science" rather than actually discussing the relevance of the terms and the meaning of the concepts.
But it suits those in power because mutually incoherent accusations of being supported by "science" and opposing "pseudoscience" means conflicts boil down to propaganda competitions as to "consensus".

hehe

Attached: sessions.png (439x404, 104K)

>If they were really interested in the truth or honesty they'd say eugenics is a political platform that doesn't derive its ends and value systems from science. But the idea that values and ends can be derived from "science" is the game of modernity and the prime conceit of "rationalist" leftists, so they turn it into an argument between "pseudoscience" and "science" rather than actually discussing the relevance of the terms and the meaning of the concepts.

pretty insightful post desu

fbi were always corrupt look at the waco siege

That's after Darth WASP the wise prevented the US from getting MICKED but got JEW'D in his sleep.

there's no good WASP women anymore. they're all atheist feminist sloots

REMEMBER WACO

hate how people on reddit do that thing where they hint at having a crazy story so that people ask "omg what happend??????????"
love when no one responds

there really aren't WASPs anymore anyway

hate how people go on reddit

this. "WASP" is not the sum of its parts, but rather refers to a specific anglo american folkway. you can be a white anglo saxon protestant without being a WASP

yikes

Attached: download.jpg (1024x1024, 522K)

yes but even by just a basic ethnic definition there really aren't WASPs anymore