Why do men feel bad about not having a gf today...

why do men feel bad about not having a gf today, it's just a normal day lol it's much better to go on Jow Forums either way

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 17K)

You will never understand the pain you bloody roastie

Attached: 1550180203606.png (1080x1374, 839K)

today my oneitis hugged me and it was the single happiest moment ive had in 8 years

Attached: 1515422315453.png (348x260, 16K)

I don't know how to respond or how to comfort you but fuck valentines, you're here with your frens on Jow Forums, so that's good.

nice dude

We all need to try to enjoy life’s simplicity. We all just want the same things; food, shelter and friendship. We all have our own unique talents and traits and if you don't think you have anything to offer you're simply wrong. Get out there and be yourself, man. You have more to offer than you'll ever know. Much love to you all.

Attached: Chad Apu.jpg (657x627, 46K)

The only one who cares about that are normies, failed normies and incels. I actually feel better with just be left alone.

Not having a gf it's a good thing, just one fewer hole to fall into.

>tfw gf when I just want to NEET it up
kill me

Just take a shit on top of her head

Attached: 1495441056248.png (500x373, 427K)

Amen

I called in sick at work today and just played fortnite all day instead of spending time with her today for valentines day
now shes mad at me wtf bros

roasties

>Called in sick and played fortnite all day ignoring gf.
Based.
She's still going to be mad at you for quite a while unless you talk to her and make up some shitty excuse tho.

KILL ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>tfw gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> tfw spent 2 days working up to my sick excuse for today with gf

Instead of going on a gay ass dinner date I stayed home, ate opiates and played the new civ expac. Comfy af.

wtf are you me
instead of opiates i smoked weed lmao

I would have preferred weed. But a gram can land me in prison here, whereas I can buy opiates with no script otc. Top tier drug for a comfy day in ( once a month or so )

i would have thought you could get that stuff easily there

You can find it but it’s expensive ( 1g is same price as 1.5-2l of vodka, but I hate booze and don’t drink almost ever ) and it’s risky. I prefer it but until they relax the laws I would rather just eat codeine once a month or so when I need a day to escape the world and play vidya.

A man's worth is determined in large part by his ability to attract women. This is why married men are automatically more attractive. Lonely males are just worthless.

kek

Why do people even take today seriously? Isn't valentines day just a corporate plot to sell candy and insulin?

How is the new civ? I played and loved Civ V but after the space one they made i dont trust them on Civ VI.