Who else here volcel cause you never asked a girl out?

who else here volcel cause you never asked a girl out?

Attached: 400.jpg (554x400, 74K)

I have never asked out a girl because of sheer fear of rejection
I wish I wasnt virgin, the rest I dont care about anymore

I still consider myself an incel, I'm so thin skinned that getting rejected would probably ruin me.

me, never approached a girl so that means my virginity is voluntary

see ya later incels

Attached: 1466982080825.png (420x420, 78K)

I'm more concerned with self-improvement than sex at the moment.

It's a lot less scary after you've gone through it once

same desu, and also cause i feel almost certain that they'll end up hating me once they get to know me

I once asked a girl out, she rejected me and I've been torturing myself over it for the past 5 years, the lesson is never try.

very likely they will hate me or dump me before because i am an useless, umemployed gymcelneet still living with his parents in his early 20s

I am but girls have asked me out so I've had a couple of gfs

I dont even want a fucking gf or care that much about sex i just want it to be fucking over with so i can get on with my life not needing to worry about it again since it'll be proved i can if i want
The road of least public humiliation, but then again theres not really any way of getting chicks without public humiliation unless you're one of the people who are born socially perfect

girls want to go out with me but I am scared of intimacy

I suspected as much. Its a bit of a contradiction because unless you're a 10 you wont get a chick cold. But if you ask out a chick you know you can never see her or any mutual acquaintances again.

If you were good looking enough they would have asked you out for a date by now

they have but i dont make any advances because i dont like responsability

bet they're butters

i mean every girl in mexico is a butterface

Attached: 311.gif (511x512, 105K)

>tfw unironic "no sex until marriage" nigga

Attached: 1508236260445.gif (284x350, 200K)

Never asked a girl out, but it's not because i've never wanted to.

Freedoom is good, holding that L is good. Being a coward can only have outcome.

>mfw volcel because too dumb to get hints
it was clear they were interested in me, i was just too dumb to realize
>mfw could've had a short stack gf, or a niqabi gf, or even a chink gf

i feel u man, once had a girl pick up my hand and hover it over her thigh, but i just let it hang there like the autist i am until she gave up

How do you even do it? Just say “would you go on a date with me?” Feels retro and fringe. Help pls.

virginity doesn't concern me at all anymore

Can think of maybe one girl I had genuine feelings for and almost broke through to ask out. No dice aside from that. Cystic acne and social anxiety will do that to you.

Attached: 1549875032875.jpg (1200x1717, 246K)