How would stop the bickering between Japan & South Korea?

Attached: FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT.jpg (814x752, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

namu.wiki/w/일본 해상초계기 저공위협 비행 사건
wweek.com/news/city/2018/09/06/president-donald-trump-reportedly-raged-over-missile-defense-system-put-it-in-portland/
cnbc.com/2019/02/13/south-korea-pushes-back-on-trump-claims-of-money-for-troop-agreement.html
defensenews.com/naval/2018/10/26/after-consecutive-failures-navy-has-successful-sm-3-missile-intercept/
youtu.be/qxSSH-OQgs4
youtu.be/Dzam8qVa-Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unite them against China

source: our actual foreign policy

Make Mongols conquer Asia again.

it's not working lol

Kill every single American government and military employee in the region.

they'd outright go to war if that happened

Western people mind their own fucking business and let what we do.

Attached: 162515554E4A5C6C36A179.jpg (400x306, 34K)

Why is there so much butthurt in Asia? It isn't like that in Europe

With S300 sites

Attached: S3.webm (1280x720, 630K)

> mfw this is all best korea's doing

Attached: 1550065838676.png (220x220, 58K)

We need a new Korea-Japan war. I hope lots of people die.

>pointing radars gets news coverage
Sounds peaceful.

it was the hottest topic for last 3 monthes actually. And Japs GGd when they failed to provide any actual evidence

namu.wiki/w/일본 해상초계기 저공위협 비행 사건

Japs still making propaganda over this shit?

nuke tokyo

Never does!

That's why we always end up in all these stupid, pointless, useless, endless wars

Unite Korea and destroy Japan

Nuke them both

Oh look, american colonies fighting with each other.

said the chinese

Jets or Patrol planes who locked each other?

Let the nips have an empire again
Fuck the gooks AND the chinks

Even though it would be great, i still can see Japan going into shitflinging against Korea, China and Russia again because of >Muh islands.
I think it would destabilize the region in the long terms IMO.

It's too late.
We are always open mind against Korea.
But Korea is always anti-Japan.
They are totally Insane.
They are blind when they think Japan.

one of us brother, dont let those wh*Toids divide us

Japan should annex North and South Korea

you neutered their military to the point where they would lose to a quarter of south korea's military my american friend

last time that happened a million koreans flooded into china and they stayed.

japan could just blockade them until they starve or run out of oil

>We are always open mind against Korea
*laughs*

>blockade them until they starve or run out of oil
Lmao funniest shit I have ever seen. You think Japan be some shit in Korea?

speak english chinkoid

please dont talk like you know anything about modern militaries. If Japan blockades a country the size of South Korea by itself it's basically declaration of war against it's biggest trading partners (i.e China. Russia).

Not to mention Japan is outlawed from having any ballistic missiles in comparison to SK whose Hyunmoo 4 BM can strike the entirety of West Japan which means their navy (currently in 2019) can't operate anywhere near South Korea.

There is a reason why America wants those two to stop fighting.

because japan is historically THE unmatched power in the region unlike europe.

c&k, especially korea, has never beat japan by themselves, on the contrary they've always been raped by japan, and even if they somewhat withstood japanese aggression, they've always suffered a lopsided devastating damage. this, combined with the fact korea couldn't gain independence by fighting an independence war, fosters insurmountable victim mentality and butthurt; they simply haven't gained catharsis yet, which causes this kind of malicious shenanigans at individual or organizational level. and the fact "resistance to japan" is exactly what legitimates current political regime of c&k worsens the situation. in such an environment, making an apology or a compromise with "the japan" is tantamount to political/social suicide, even if you are obviously at fault. this is why korea can't apologize to this day.

europeans on the other hand don't have this issue. they have the history where by and large they've fared quite evenly, so, they don't have to hold grudge eternally (except maybe for butthurt belt).

congratulations you are retarded

It came to my mind that a Japanese congressman answered a question about war that they don't even need to blockade Korea, because Korean would surrender only with economic sanction delivered.

This post would make perfect sense if you change korea to japan and korea to japan.
lmao what do we have to apologize for? you literally admitted you raped our people and end your post with "Korea can't apologize"

You're a colony, as are we, your business is the business of the U.S. Don't pretend you solely own your business.

>this is what gooks really believe

indeed it's pretty easy for japan to blockade korea, even with current naval asset.

Attached: 1515983329605.png (968x733, 206K)

If Japan individually applied sanctions to SK (or anyone in the sphere of US influence) Abe will get a spanking from Trump.
Only way Japan could apply sanctions is if America approves (against it's own ally) which means South Korea would already be fucked.

Basically the chances are zero and it's another move by politicians in both nations rousing nationalists feelings because i assume their approval ratings are low.

You've obviously never read a history book that wasn't published in Japan.

And you've obviously never read a History book that wasn't published in Korea.

You both have swallowed your respective kool-aid revisionist history bullshit.

japan korea rangeban when?

This dirty netouyo hikikomori dumbfuck think their shittiest army can do things.

Your naval ship will be bombed as soon as you do that shit.

Attached: 53812baae8114f659d035c88c72e17f1.jpg (530x396, 44K)

>Nip calling me a gook
t.English teacher that ran away because he couldn't get chicks here LMAO

You are clueless dumbass, Navies can't operate if you dont have air superiority (which neither side has) or no defence of ballistic missiles. If there was a war tommorow military capacity of everything in pic's circle would be neutralized and Japan of 2019 wouldn't be able to retaliate

Attached: hyunmoo.jpg (200x362, 47K)

>oh yeah we can just completly block trading routes not pissing off another countries

*sounds of tokyo getting nuked*

Attached: 3cb36c4ae4a466cf50909e26e61cd740.jpg (895x1552, 230K)

United Korea must scared shit of Japan.

why do our colonies fight each other?

Best Korea already alerted Japs that they will nuke the Japan's 4 shitty islands if they keep doing shitty things toward East Asian society.

Attached: sy180504gg.jpg (700x368, 40K)

you taught them poorly.

because your influence is getting weaker.
They were relatively in decent relations in Clinton/Bush/Early Obama era

North Korea is more based Korea. Stupid netouyo Japs thinks South Korea is only problem they have but they don't know that Northern people hate Japan more than we do.

Attached: AKR20170831160200009_01_i_P2.jpg (500x287, 90K)

>japan is historically THE unmatched power in the region
>Empire lasted less than 100 years
We wuz great empires n sheet

>hurr army does blockade
this is why korea is always raped by japan

japan does have a layered ballistic missile defense, and air superiority as well, retard.

>united korea
get annexed as always lmao

Attached: missile defense.jpg (580x532, 38K)

two hits
one in Seoul
one in Tokyo

Attached: 1540427032949.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

With a huge orgy

>ALL THIS DICK-WAVING

>BETWEEN THE TWO NATIONS WITH LITERALLY THE SMALLEST PENISES IN THE WORLD.

You really gotta laugh at the irony of it all.

>japan does have a layered ballistic missile defense, and air superiority as well, retard.

Attached: 2017083000283_1.jpg (700x628, 376K)

Aside from historical issues, it's not gonna be much worse than now because we are not that dumb. Only Koreans(normal koreans) see JSDF(Japan Self-Defense Forces) as an actual threat.
It's still “imperial Japan” only in Koreans' heads. Other than them, everyone understands that JSDF is beta and wouldn't do shit. The US knows it, the Japs knows it, and even China knows it.

It was a bit surprising because the relations between the Korean forces and JSDF wasn't really bad compared to the relations of two governments. but it's understandable and not even a serious issue imo.

>it's basically declaration of war against it's biggest trading partners (i.e China. Russia).
no
>which means their navy (currently in 2019) can't operate anywhere near South Korea
why would a blockade be anywhere near SK?

>Only Koreans(normal koreans) see JSDF(Japan Self-Defense Forces) as an actual threat.
It's only netouyo who think like that.

Attached: 10be1226143651.jpg (739x2019, 609K)

>Hyunmoo 4 BM can strike the entirety of West Japan
what is SM3

Don't you feel any displeasure about South Korea from Trump administration?
wweek.com/news/city/2018/09/06/president-donald-trump-reportedly-raged-over-missile-defense-system-put-it-in-portland/

cnbc.com/2019/02/13/south-korea-pushes-back-on-trump-claims-of-money-for-troop-agreement.html

US' displeasure is gradually emerging as pressure on defense costs as well as Trump's private contempt on S.Korea. Furthermore US should have had to intervene in Radar issue If it was like ordinary time, and stop Japan to revenge on Korean but they aren't taking any necessary measures unlike past(2015 comfort women agreement).
Don't know details until new deals with North Korea comes out, but it's sure that US is feeling disappointment toward South Korea.

Attached: fd23755fa5e40a5b57461ffd5dde1680.gif (320x204, 2.55M)

God damit Korea you can't declare a war against Japan.
China is going to take advantage of it and fuck both of you

So, what happened to recent radar propaganda that Japanese people made? It was all bullshit and full of lies that Japanese government didn't even gave a actual proof and evidence while Korean government gave all the information and evidence that Japanese are bullshitting

It's actually the most beta '''''Army''''' imo. They still have very strict rules in almost every aspect.

In what universe does Japan have air superiority over SK in the Pacific?????
defensenews.com/naval/2018/10/26/after-consecutive-failures-navy-has-successful-sm-3-missile-intercept/
The SM3 that has a 50% to intercept ballistic missiles in a TESTING environment in the Pacific?

Does such fake army get even threatening if it becomes real official army? I have no idea why Korean people are opposed to Japan's constitution revision.

If Korea or Japan starts fighting will it be bad for us or end up costing us money? Are they terrorists? Who do we bomb if that happens?

Is it true that Japanese even cosplaying our soldier? But why??

Attached: zZoSlTg.jpg (900x675, 124K)

The day Korea and Japan actually go to war is the day US loses it's spot as a superpower lul

Attached: 1LjWr9z.jpg (1245x958, 164K)

If I were POTUS, I'd get all the leaders of both nations together in a room and watch all of Yuru Yuri together.

Attached: 1524015513162.png (1662x1766, 3.21M)

You really think that happens? The politicians above us are looking down and laughing toward us. War between Korea and Japan is just a bullshit made by bunch of unemployed netouyo and pathetic commies in Korea.

youtu.be/qxSSH-OQgs4

In regards to possibility of war between two countries,
There's a good precedent that Korea submitted to China's economic sanction 2 years ago due to THAAD problem.
Not only Japan but Korea has no guts to wage war. Don't worry guys

And it's common sense that economic war is followed by military war just like current US-China relation. Unfortunately economic tie of both country is being broken but war is yet to happen.

The problem of koreans is that they were told too much of narratives about what Japs did in the colonial era in daily life and couldn't stop its mentality goes with non-historical issues too

Koreans think Japan's right wingers are crazy and they have a point for that, but they should understand it doesn't really apply to other things like this

Hey, I hope you didn't forgot what Japanese right-wingers were insisting toward Korea just a few weeks ago.

Attached: 다운로드 (3).jpg (720x811, 147K)

just nuke the shit out of both korea and erase them from the map and that way about one third of the global security issues we have now will be instantly gone.

Two nukes and one radiation incident is enough in east asia..

Attached: e635f61e-30a5-4fbc-ab02-d384ede1831d.jpg (560x293, 176K)

Attached: img_6087.jpg (540x568, 66K)

I couldn't read those korean but that's about the korean court decided koreans can demand another compensation from Japanese companies. It's a historical issue and there's a difference.

That's what I'm basically saying here.

Kill all Koreans and continue enslaving Japs. Chinese are next

yes you enjoy it and koreans can enjoy it

we can't, basically

youtu.be/Dzam8qVa-Uc
Watch the comment sections..

south korea is not a threat to your country

I think it's 100% fair to say Japanese are the ones who basically trying to get away

you aren't

what are you trying to get away from

absolute hostility from the rest of east asia after ww2

why do you care