What happens after you die

what happens after you die

Attached: 1540347655913.png (550x495, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Destined for a night that is eternal and without name

Attached: Kingdom-Of-Heaven-Saladin.jpg (1024x1001, 80K)

you go to hell for being non-white

Allah subhanu wa’tala judges us, and all our life flashes before our eyes until we find a justification ... then it’s heaven.

Rinse and repeat

Can't make me

No one knows

Sweet nothingness

this

Your family breathes a collective sigh of relief.

I sure HOPE they can't make us.

Attached: download (1).jpg (234x215, 9K)

Freedom.

The neural substrate of mentation undergoes an irreversible cascade of cellular death processes which destroy the circuitry responsible for all your perception and experience. You cease to exist.

Attached: 1538700023323.jpg (714x512, 36K)

upboated, fellow Jow Forumsellectual!

Ur dead

Shocking I know

You sleep forever with no dreams

I don't like the idea of not existing

Attached: charles.jpg (602x724, 56K)

Maybe we'll be able to backup our minds onto computers in the future and upload them to new bodies

he tells boops your nose and resets your save

Attached: 1547389506196.png (768x768, 44K)

you don't live

same as before you were born'd

you wake up

Attached: Dark Pepe.jpg (420x420, 7K)

You are going to the darkness and full of nothingness.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Purgatory (then heaven), or hell.
Given the flag i'll tell you about the latter.
Its not torture, its just the afterlife without the presence of the divine- though now you will long for it while you are separated for eternity, unless you've been evil in which case you will suffer directly in the classical sense, maybe thats fire and brimstone, frankly i dont want to know for the very thought of it scares me.

>pallor mortis
>algor mortis
>rigor mortis
>livor mortis
>putrefaction

>you wake up
>"How was that one?"
>you rub your eyes and look at the two computer engineers at the terminal
>"Eh, there was longevity but that one was kind of boring. He was just a shut-in his entire life."
>"Ah well, they can't all be winners."
>the memories of all your past simulated lives comes flooding back
>brief stints of medieval peasantry, tranquil goes at being a hunter-gatherer, simultaneous bouts as modern people that lived at the same time, humans of every nation of countless ages
>short painful lives, long fruitful ones, living as an accused and his executioner, fun lives as the life of the party, depressing lives as the ones never invited
>after a brief stretch you lay back in your pod
>"Hey fellas, think you can choose me a fun and easy one this time? Maybe some rich girl in the 21st century?"
>"Sorry user, you know its random. But hey, don't worry if you get a crappy one..."
>the hydraulic engine begins its hyper-revving as the glass begins to seal around you
>"There's always next time."

This story has interesting view for death:
galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

I'm a Catholic and so I believe in Jesus Christ, but really it's anyone's guess.

Attached: 800px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (800x1547, 518K)

Fuck that, I don't wanna have to do this shit again.

Heaven or Hell. We are all sinners and fall short of the Glory of God. There is no works we can do that please God. The only way to enter Heaven is to put your faith in the Gospel, given by the Grace of God. It's a free gift, but you need to have faith and put all of your trust in Jesus Christ; that he died on the cross for your sins, was buried, and rose from the dead 3 days later, so that his blood washes away our sins - acknowledging we need a savior and can make it to Heaven on our own. The only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ. The rapture will occur around 2023, and the world will be deceived that aliens abducted those who were holding the Earth from "ascending" to a higher level in the New Age BS. People will believe it, feeding their ego's that they were chosen to help Earth reach it's higher dimensions. 'Aliens', which are fallen angels, and UFO's will descend on Earth to help humans achieve world peace (a peace agreement between Israel and Palestine will be established, broken 3.5 years later) and ready the world to defend Earth from those who were "abducted" in the rapture - saying those "abducted" will return around 2030 to take over the world, which is really the 2nd coming of Christ - end of the tribulation and the battle of Armageddon. Heaven or Hell is your choice by freewill.

>tfw no big spoon gf

Attached: 1550005323989.png (800x800, 162K)

This is kind of a blog post

>spoke to someone today
>their grandpa had gotten testicular cancer at 80
>had to have his balls chopped off to keep living
>3 years later cancer came back
>in extreme pain most of the time and has gone blind
>With treatment he can keep living for two months max
>asked to please be killed instead but they refused
>went to his ranch (live in Texas) past week
>spent days in excruciating pain without medicine waiting and hoping for death to come quickly
>finally died today
I can't stop thinking about death and what would I do. And fuck I hope I don't get cancer

Attached: 1325295613001.png (399x388, 121K)

victims of Armenian Genocide arise from the ground and take every turk's soul into hell, I thought it was obvious

Attached: 1538066945943.png (943x720, 591K)

>Armenian Genocide

Hopefully nothing. I'm fucking tired of existing.

Isn't this how Plato described the afterlife?

NO GET ME OUT GET ME OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so this means that everyone on Jow Forums, everyone in the world for that matter is really just talking to themselves over and over

woa

you take the barge through the styx to the underworld, of course. Hope you get some coins, little fren.

based and redpilled

Why would anyone choose to go again?

heaven
unless you are catholic or shia

fucking embarrassing

You become one with the universe

The ship of Theseus slowly replaced part by part is the same ship as you cannot tell soimple particles form one another, so what matters is the structure... As long as there are enough particles in the universe to replicate the state of your brain at the moment of your death (even if it is just as emulation runing on a computer made form some sort of exotic matter after all particles common to this era of the universe perished) you will never die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

(also you eventually get to make love to your waifu)

A copy of you may be transferred in a computer but your consciousness will die with your body.

Attached: future whomp.jpg (900x578, 247K)

Then your consciousness dies everytime a particle changes position in the portion of brain responsible for it.

It's a seemless continuous stream. If you were to transfer your mind into the computer, they'd have to kill the original.

The mind inside the computer will have all your memories so it will feel seemless for it, but the original will have died.

But would it matter in the long matter though?
Your identity will live on, continue to gain experience. Still better than nothingness.

>It's a seemless continuous stream.

We live in a discrete universe not a continuous one.

>But would it matter in the long matter though?
>Your identity will live on, continue to gain experience. Still better than nothingness.

Yes. Of course. The survivor will feel like the experience is perfect. And at 0 second, the mind inside the computer will be you.

It's seemless in the way you can't pinpoint the moments where your mind dies when it's still within the same body.

When you'd transfer your mind in the computer the moment would be really obvious for the original. A knife inside your head, an big electric shock, a poison, etc.

I'm personally fond of realm for the dead like greek Hades, hebrew Sheol or our Tuonela.
Just a place for the dead to continue their "lives" with nothing thoroughly grand but not complete misery or just eternal rest.
>hello there small one, it seems you have died
>according to this you've had good life with all of that done
>but dont you worry, you have done your duties well, now its your turn to rest
And then you get to sleep.

>computers think 20000000x faster than a human brain
>have tiny minuscule flaw in your mind
>transfer the mind into the computer
>1 second passes and your mind-program crashes
>in that 1 second the mind inside felt like it's been 1000000 years and the slight flaw in your personality accentuated over time made the long term survivability impossible

they'd have to downclock the processor or just make the program deliberately slower