German women

>German women

Attached: German Woman.webm (842x474, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarybenefits.info/bah-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I had such clear ideas about my future when I was her age, or even now

Wonder if she's getting BLACKED right now

white bois BTFO

i bet she is a neo nazi now

same, what the hell

I try to paint a picture in my head of what I want my future to be like but 2 days later I'm like nah fuck that

>it's bad to have goals and aspirations

Attached: 1533864156271.jpg (720x736, 32K)

its easy when you know you're doomed.
i imagined myself masturbating, being a loser as new year's resolution and thats what happen now

based

>single mother with a mutt child
>goals and aspirations

yeah my goal is to kill myself

She has a husband you runt, he's a soldier deployed to Ghana

she looks like she fucks black guys

Of course it's not bad to have goals per se, but it's possible to have shitty goals. Why would anyone want to be a journalist in New York? Why would anyone want to be married to a burger army grunt?

watch the whole video, Pablo. also why the fuck would the US deploy soldiers to Ghana

There are literally thousands of US forces to deployed to Africa right now, mostly on training missions for the local militias

opposed to figuratively thousands?

Yes

She's incredibly hot

I just shit in white "people"
Anglos,germans,french yeah yeah i don't care ,they are all the same for me.

I hope her dreams came true

Wow, she's totally me.

Does it make me a cuck that I find her plan for her future normal?

>Journalist and soldier
>Paying rent in Manhattan
I almost feel bad for her for thinking this is possible

I fucking hate girls that are this obnoxious. YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR BLACK BULL YOU WHITE WHORE

She's a single mother immigrant in her scenario so that'll be coming out of the taxpayers dime along with her child support. Plus she's a female journalist so will likely likely have a hoard of white knights supporting her on patreon. Perfectly feasible

>White immigration

That goes against the agenda, user

NYT editorialists make 400k

why do white teens love bbc so much wtf
all the high school girls here too want a monkey of their own

yeah but the vast majority of journalists are broke 25 year old women with BPD churning out hot garbage for online outlets

>I have a husband, he is black
>I am a single mother
Which one is it Ivan.

Female empowerment sure has taken a strange turn bbut as a blackpilled male I just observe and navigate the water accordingly. Going to a non-western country for romantic endeavors was the best choice I ever made. She thinks I'm going to bring her here hahaha

>all these white german girls getting blacked
>I am still single

Is it because I am not melanine enought?

>dream is to be a single mom
Wh*te women are garbage. I feel sorry for brown and black guys that don't see the truth

That is very specific for a 8th grader though

this is fake

It's probably a parody/skit. Seems to on-the-nose with alt-right talking points... There's no way this is real. Right?

I don't.Imagine knowing your future,you'd 100% try to go against it

>Why would anyone want to be married to a burger army grunt?
For the basic housing allowance that they would receive. Basically they'd get somewhere around 2.5k a month with free housing/heat/water for doing nothing but maybe fucking the guy every so often. It's why you see a bunch of 18 year olds with wives in the military. They don't, rightfully, want to live in the barracks and women want a free ride to fuck other guys and get free money. It's also why the divorce rate is so fucking high because both parties are absolutely retarded.

militarybenefits.info/bah-calculator/

She emigrated to new Jersey and works at BuzzFeed and has a niglet baby and a black eye

Just like she imagined