Let's end this debate once and for all: who makes a better falafel?

Let's end this debate once and for all: who makes a better falafel?

Attached: israel vs palestine.jpg (285x200, 13K)

Left

Palestinians must have good food since they're all massive fat fucks.

All that hommus is very gaseous, makes you have a paunch by your 30's

t. arab

Arabs make better food.

Jews are more successful career wise and politically and basically most other ways that matter.

palestine

i don’t eat food semites have touched

lots of arab diaspora here become doctors, businessmen, politicians etc. There are plenty of Lebs and Palestinians in the australian political and business elite.

Is this some new Danish weight loss diet fad?

Greece

what the hell is a falafel?

What the fuck is falafel

>Falafel is a deep-fried ball, or a flat or doughnut-shaped patty, made from ground chickpeas, fava beans, or both. Herbs, spices, and onion relatives are commonly added to the dough. It is a Levantine and Egyptian dish that most likely originated in Egypt, but is commonly eaten throughout Western Asia. The fritters are now found around the world as part of vegetarian cuisine, and as a form of street food.

Attached: falafel.jpg (1280x800, 113K)

None but israeli makes better food than felistezi so right one

how do you not know what falafel is?

Gay and jewless

Attached: Pregnant Anne.jpg (474x770, 39K)

Nigga these people probably have more a taste of the traditional version, I‘m an uncultured swine and appreciate to modernise cuisine, it‘s why I prefer italian-american food over the OG thing. I even prefer pumpkin flavored hummus over the natural classic version.

Didn't even know Jews made falafel. I guess they make all kinds of shit seing as they're a mixture of shitloads of cultures.

Lebanese make the best falafel. It is well known. It hurts my heart as a Jew to say that but it is true. Their women are also the prettiest in the ME

wrong

Attached: The IDF.jpg (1024x683, 473K)

I am talking about the now- rare Lebanese Christian women, not the ones in trash bags

>now rare

bitch, Lebanese christians are still like 40% of the population. Also their muslim population dresses just as slutty if not more. You should see Haifa Wehbe

turks make the best falafel desu, israel is a close second and everyone else is lighyears behind us