What is the Best Cucked European Country to get a White gf?

I'm a dark brown white-ish mutt and I recently found out I have EU citizenship through ancestry(lol). I'm planning on going to Europe to get a white Aryan Qt gf to make babies with. I heard it's extremely easy to get a GF if you are a brown swarthy "white" person there. Which cucked Euro Countries do you recommend? My first two stops will definitely be Germany and Sweden. I'm also thinking the rest of Scandinavia and Poland.

>Muh WHITE RACE!
Pajeets, Arabs and Somalis are getting in on the action(see pic related) so I need to get a piece for myself. There is a limited amount of Aryan Blonde hair blue eyed QTs to go around. Gotta snatch a few for myself.

The political situation of the country is also important. I want Aryan women who are extremely open to, and even prefer dark foreigners. Plus I need a country where the men are extremely cucked and wont fight back at all.

Germany and Sweden are top choices like I said. Poland is a maybe, but the men aren't as cucked so I have to tread carefully. Norway and Denmark are also good considerations.

Anglo, Irish and Finnish woman are too unattractive and non-aryan for my taste. Southern Europe is non-aryan and non-cucked + in Southern Europe I could just be a Sicilian so there is no exotic factor.

Attached: get_em_while_theyre_hot.jpg (540x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9_vd-dvZ-E&t=1200s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to know too.

Good luck :)

Bump

pls come to russia and fuck our woman

Germany or the Netherlands probably

nice flag

Definitely Russia

faggot

Poland is a maybe just because the men are not cucked and might violently assault non-whites.

I wouldn't step foot in Russia. The Neo-Nazism is turned up to 11. Non-whites getting the shit beaten out of them by White Russians is common over there from what I heard, especially if they're with Russian women.

Again, I want extremely cucked countries where all the men reek of soy and liberalism so they don't fight back and even welcome me. Hence why Sweden and Germany are my first choices.

Sweden

Germany.

Attached: 1547282108364.png (920x376, 35K)

Pyccкиe eгo yбьют. ;)

>extremely cucked countries where all the men reek of soy and liberalism

You live in Canada.. why seek elsewhere?

Turkey.

What about the other Scandinavia countries(Denmark, Norway) are they equally cucked? Do you think the baltic states is a good choice too?

I'm still deciding whether Poland will be a good idea.

>thinking liberal women will want to get married and pregnant
>thinking if you do get her pregnant that she won't just go and abort

You have so much to learn, virgin.

Attached: 6uLr4YQS_400x400.jpg (399x399, 46K)

Because the women here are mostly dark and non-aryan(Black hair, brown eyes) due to being French and Anglo. Basically no Germans or Swedes or any Northern Germanic where I am(Blonde hair basically doesn't exist, blue eyes are rare).

In Canada white women don't throw themselves at dark men like in Northern Europe also. It's way more challenging for a much lesser reward.

Look bro,most rich = most cucked ,baltic shitholes = poor and uncucked

Again, I want extremely cucked countries where all the men reek of soy and liberalism so they don't fight back and even welcome me. Hence why Sweden and Germany are my first choices.

Try Germany then, they're easily the biggest faggots in Europe and their women love dark men. Definitely ignore advice about Poland and Russia especially since you can just get Polish women in westenr european countries if box heads are your thing. You probably wouldn't even get a russian visa

Come to India and white slavic girls will come to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9_vd-dvZ-E&t=1200s

Cant he go to south Argentina to find white German girls?

Baltic states are terrible for sex tourism because their entire young population has left. Boomer central

I don't recommend Poland Western European girls are much more easy.

No, Scandinavian countries aren't as cucked as Germany. You'll be disappointed.

Yes but him don't will get laid easy.
Duhhh what a shithole

Are you sure about that?

Attached: mydream.jpg (1322x1024, 99K)

Funny that bl*ck guy doesn't realize the only reason he gets attention in northern Europe and Germany is because most people there haven't interacted with them yet. Once they experience bl*ck "culture" first hand as more of them migrate up there they'll hate them too

>In Canada white women don't throw themselves at dark men like in Northern Europe also
imagine believing this
anyway your best bet is to convert to islam and go to bosnia

In my experience, this is the truth. Also the white women in Canada are way darker than German women, so not my taste.