What country do you think is the most depressing to live in?

Attached: londonweather0908d.jpg (968x644, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y37ocMI53xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a country, but Greenland

france, because it's very merde

Europe in 2050

Why do you think were so suicidal?

Attached: NL.jpg (640x426, 54K)

Lithuania

If you are single, shitty job and stuck in a rut.....Definitely the USA.

Brazil

The US

For me?

China
UAE, Qatar, KSA
North Korea
South Africa as a white person

edinburgh of the seven seas

Funny how you find weather like that to be depressing, you barely notice when it rains here and it's really not that often. Plus London looks better in grey

Attached: 1544623354817.jpg (3265x4898, 2.09M)

I'm in the Hotel & Travel business and I had to do business development when I was 23 years old for 2 years. I can tell you through my extensive experience traveling everywhere between Lisbon and Moscow that this place in the red circle is by far the most depressing area of Europe. The Nordic states are excluded only because they have a different gauge of what it means to be happy (Hygge and Jante which are really melancholic for people out of the area).

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1228x646, 206K)

Great Bong

how is Paris more depressing than Moscow?

at least in moscow you won't get assraped by a moroccan heroin gang

Been to both. Moscow is actually pretty nice; even in the suburbs. Paris outside of 1-7e Arrondissements, it's a muslim and african shithole....I've been there...not safe!

>cloudy place with muslims and africans vs cloudy place with 10/10 models
hmm

Life in Norilsk must to be very depressive

Attached: images (5).jpg (737x416, 55K)

>barely notice
I as a cyclist do
I have to pray it doesnt rain
I have dress for the contingency that it does and carry extra clothes. Not good

One of my relatives unironically moved there last year with her little son. Says she likes it.

Latvia.

Of the popular ones? Japan

Worst Korea. People are too emotional online and offline. The locals also are extremely irrational and I'm not surprised why. I'm only half-white, which makes me so sad that I'm not 100% white.

>cyclist

You are scum I hope you fall off into a patch of nettles you road hogging gimp

Japan

Attached: 1549898429102.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

I would say Scotland, or maybe some copy and paste town in Kansas or something

Russia and its ex vassal states.

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

Flag

Mongolia is based

Northern Italy

Attached: Cattura2.png (1012x676, 1.09M)

Attached: Valentine's Apu 2.png (661x502, 78K)

Ahem...

North Korea
and
Greenland

Brazil
Australia
Southwestern USA
All Arab countries
All African countries

Turkey

JAPan, South Korea

falklands, greenland or faroe islands

Been talking to a girl from there. She moved to Moscow and says she misses life in Norilsk.

India, Bangladesh

It's definitely not america but rural america is thoroughly depressing

there's this pervading sense of hopelessness and optimism long gone in favor of pure bitterness.

I grew up in a Scottish council estate so I win.

A single-industry town so great sense of community maybe?

That is grim, what was it like?

Greenland is the obvious answer, right? They have an alarmingly high suicide rate

Singapore, no shit.
The weather is the worst, the people are robots with no emotions, the government is a dictatorship that controls what you say and what you see, and every building outside the CBD is just another commieblock.

Awful and shit. I am now a law student and hope to get a decent job and live somewhere nice. My family were some of the only decent folk in a sea of scum.

why cant southrons kys themselves?

According to this and the suicide rates, Iceland.

Attached: antidep.png (750x739, 129K)

I don't think England as a whole would be the most depressing, but many parts of the north certainly would:

youtu.be/y37ocMI53xo

Weak faggots.

Every third world country? Who gives a shit about the rainy or sunny weather if you live in a shithole, have barely money to live and activities options to do.

But our fast Internets and we hang drug-dealers and get to serve reservist and work harder and longer and get stuck in with pajeet, chang and pinoy on the last delayed MRT home.
Our army is started by Jews and we are neoliberal autocracy.

Attached: pm-lee-cancer-survivor.jpg (760x420, 96K)

Living in a true third world country as a white man would be lush, everyone would worship you like a god

Sunbathing, olive oil and their general lazy life stlye where its normal to live with parents until 40 and working barely 30 hours per week makes them one of the most happy nations in the world.

Attached: EU_Kidults_WEB-1.png (940x600, 144K)

>london
>depressive

lolno, now try a rainy place like Scotland

Any nordic country in the winter, down south.

>rain
>slush
>darkness
>suicide numbers rise
>alkoholism

hell yeah

Ireland can be pretty grim in some parts
>rain for half the year
>grey and overcast for 70% of the year
>lack of opportunities
>run down towns and villages
>lack of anything to do
>alcoholism
if you live in villages or towns in the poor rural parts of Ireland it can be a real dump. Its no surprise all the young people in the west of Ireland emigrate

Haiti. Imagine living in pure chaos, surrounded by Haitians and dirt.

At least they have dirt cakes. Everyone loves cakes.

Sweden.

Attached: 1525102701246.jpg (1280x956, 535K)

Haiti is beyond depressing its a fucking hellhole.

As a desert Anglo, I love the rain. Don't mind running or biking in it. If it hasn't rained for a while I go outside and stand under it, taking in the smell from the wet earth. The atmosphere and experience is much better.

Although, I remember walking to school in winter (45min) when it was stormy and the days compounding wore down my enjoyment. Mainly because it sucks going to school wet and cold, whereas going home is fine. I never cared about it when walking home, good times with a friend I'd always walk with, chatting and being battered in the face by wind and rain.

All countries are equally depressing to live in.

what happened to Lithuania?!
maybe sun light

The cloudiness of northern Europe is grim, today it is sunny and it is amazing how much nicer my town seems. The grass, the painted houses, everything seems so much more bright. Like it has sitcom lighting lol. Shame because I think we have the best temps. I hate properly hot or cold weather.

Absolutely.

Norilsk syndrome

Definitely a country that is worse than mine