Muslims

I cannot stand muslims Jow Forums, luckly I have never seen one but the sole thought of meeting such a vile and disgusting creature makes me gag. All them are ugly, stupid smelly and are literal savages. I wish nothing but pain and suffer to every single muslim on earth. Every time I read or hear about muslim kids dying in a war or in a refugee camp i crack a smike and think how much better the world would be without them.

Is this normal Jow Forums?

Attached: images (22).jpg (220x201, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfVODjDBFxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hypocritical but mostly correct.

how is it hupocritical?

What I don't understand is why they seem so keen on harming people. They seem so stereotypically evil. They also seem to have a tendency to focus their attacks on weak people like women and children. I don't understand. Yes, I think most people would agree with you OP.

Sounds like some cuck fetish to me, if you don't meet them and never will why are you imagining them raping your family and jerking off in fury to it every day? Is this the spic kryptonite like how africans are american kryptonite?

shut up you fucking chicano stop using proxy

t. Mehmet from Melbourne

stupid chairo

I bet you are thinking about a black man right now

great

Because you're a mexican.

Muslims are christians

I cannot stand spics Jow Forums, luckly I have never seen one but the sole thought of meeting such a vile and disgusting creature makes me gag. All them are ugly, stupid smelly and are literal savages. I wish nothing but pain and suffer to every single spic on earth. Every time I read or hear about spic kids dying in a gang war or in a refugee camp i crack a smike and think how much better the world would be without them.

Is this normal Jow Forums?

it's not
he just think all other non-whites have to suck muslim cock and bow down to them as if we were whites just because we're minorities
also your post is based desu

Mexicans are basically Muslims in terms of violence and savagery without Islam it should be a Muslim making this thread

I was going to agree with you but then i saw your flag

but you're the one imagining that. op didn't even mention that in their post

Not him but I know I am :^)

Wow that's a pretty based post right there

dont misinterpret me, i dont judge people based on their background and i would give myself a chance to meet muslims who are not complete backward thinking savages but i would never be able to look at them at the same level as other people

every time i see a muslims i cannot help it but feel like i am looking at a liyeral caveman, they way they speak, they dress, they preach their backwards religion is disgusting

it has nothing to do with race, its purely a cultural thing

Attached: 1546362074497.jpg (428x424, 16K)

kys sandnigger

shut up beto

i cant think of a single muslim nation that i'd rather live instead of mexico

mexico is pretty bad but it is miles better than the average muslim shithole where you will get stoned to death for doing anything or that actively supports terrorism

Attached: DxjTrziUYAA49w9.jpg (1024x1024, 201K)

>is it normal?
yes

I met a qt arab girl once from Lebanon, i'm not sure if she was muslim though.

wrong

i can kiss a girl in public without fear of getting jailed, i can speak against the government and against the church and i am free to eat whatever kind of meat i want, among other things

see

I've seen enough vitriolic posts from you (Americans) to know it comes from some deep, depraved fetish.

>they way they speak
>they dress
>they preach

See, this is just a rabbit hole, soon you'll go on about you not liking how they smell or shave their arseholes. No one cares enough about a people they truly hate enough to observe their mannerisms, this is fetish fuel. What the hell is wrong with Americans?

im not american?

Mexicans are Americans except maybe a bit stupider.

Eres americano wey

>a bit

i mean americans are pretty stupid but mexicans are way, way more stupid than just "a bit"

based mexican
cringe chicano

shut up and pay jizya juan

Attached: lmaoooooooooooooooo.jpg (495x504, 38K)

>No one cares enough about a people they truly hate enough to observe their mannerisms,
What part of "know thy enemy" don't you understand

I was trying to be nice but you're right.

Muslims are hostile to hispanics, complete enemy to hispanic culture, there is literally nothing of islam that appeals to hispanics, not the violence, or oppression.

OK, like whatever

this is what i mean, literally no one gives a shit if a group of people are becoming buddhists, atheists, or just found god and became devoted christians

yet muslim snowflakes think they deserve to be in the spotlight just because they are muslims

fucking disgusting

lol

It’s perfectly natural to not give a shit about some group far away and you don’t share anything with them in common.

I’m a former Muslim who immigrated to the US, you think I give a shit about the dumb fucks in Pakistan or Syria? Not a chance

>Muslims are hostile to hispanics, complete enemy to hispanic culture, there is literally nothing of islam that appeals to hispanics, not the violence, or oppression.

false

>t muslim snowflakes think they deserve to be in the spotlight just because they are muslims
SHUT UP AND PAY JIZYA!

why do you care, you will never leave the american continent and will never meet one.

Attached: 793.jpg (1024x722, 174K)

what the fuck is a jizya you fucking faggot

pls kys

Syria is officially a secular country

Attached: basedassad.jpg (400x534, 25K)

Can you eat dogs?

TAX U MUST PAY FOR BEING A NON-MUSLIM SUBHUMAN

Tax non Muslims have to pay to live in Muslim state

yes, its a meme aswell that cheap tacos are made from dog meat

kys sandnigger

that is fucking retarded, its a stupid idea that only scares international investors away from muslim nations

It's not big tax.

Attached: allahuakbar.png (400x400, 73K)

how much is it in your country?

pakistan isn't a caliphate (yet)

its fucking stupid anyway

so no jizya (for now)

This is not implemented in our country but it was historically used in Muslim Empires.

There are two next to me right now

Sérious ? Run my friend, run

Yes it’s normal and if doesn’t get better if you actually see them.

I took out my earphones desu better safe then sorry

All religious people creep me out, desu.
Keep that cancer to yourself, inside your head and in private.

Based. Keep a safe distance between them and you

That seems a bit authoritarian

Your beliefs are either the byproduct of your diety or they are false constructs of man. If the former, it has no reason to leave the bounds of ones mind. If the latter, it is itself the product of tyranny.
Preventing those from forcing chains over the minds of children is not authoritarian, it is common sense. Your disgusting beliefs deserve no sympathy.

How is Imran Khan doing?

shut up kaffir.

Well said but I'm pretty sure Mexicans are uncivilized scum too.

B A S E D
youtube.com/watch?v=pfVODjDBFxU

I hope to watch you getting beheaded by some drug cartel on liveleak.

FOR YOU

Number of Europeans killed by Muslims during the last 105 years: A few thousands

Number of Europeans killed by Germans during the last 105 years: Up to 40 million

Some people don't see the writing on the wall.

Attached: American Nazi party.jpg (960x639, 95K)

You are a big country, Mexico

>believing this
just go to a muslim country moron, aside from women coverage and pork/alcohol deficiency everything else is the same and lots of times even safer

Moslems are shitcunts

>vice
>not the onion
the kikes are trying to hit the remaining latino american countries that are mostly catholic and conservative

Well Nazi Germany had a Mohammedan mindset

Attached: quote-we-do-not-know-whether-hitler-is-going-to-found-a-new-islam-he-is-already-on-the-way-carl-jung (850x400, 88K)

>i can kiss a girl in public without fear of getting jailed

Most likely forced considered how Mexican culture is.

>if you know a universal truth you must never speak it
So this is the IQ of kaffirs.

This.

Islam is the truth, there are many who deny it as the truth? Who are these people that fight Islam the most? Gamblers, Alcoholics, Sexual Deviants, Adulterers, Conmen, Hypocrites, Polytheists, Anti-intellectuals.

Muslims promote open discourse of religion and there are many men who have meetings with other religious leaders to have an argument and thus consensus on what is the truth, yet what is the response? It seems kuffar cannot criticise Islam without foulmouthed insults and using western rhetoric is not the loser of the argument the one who resorts to fallacy and invalid logic? So how come they cannot use reason?

You're living human garbage and just want someone, anyone, to look down upon and feel superior. Deep down you know I'm right and is exactly the reason behind your thinking. I wish more Mexicans would openly show their evil hateful subhuman side like you do more often, so that white liberals will stop feeling sorry for them and wanting to let them in. Cry about "muh racism" from Drumpf and then turn around and act ten times worse.

Wall can't come soon enough.