What happens here?

Attached: why does this exist again.jpg (1200x941, 113K)

also what happens in he guyanas and how many new amsterdam does this part of south america have? how often are they confused with guinea?

this country really really bothers me, i wonder what are they plotting

Attached: what is this country purpose.gif (575x575, 40K)

some former slaves and indians claiming they have a working country

>France got to keep their Guiana
>us and the Dutch didn't
It's not fair

Their president is their former dictator. Also;
>In 2000, Bouterse was sentenced in absentia in the Netherlands to 11 years' imprisonment after being convicted of trafficking 474 kg (1,045 lb) of cocaine.

Indeed it isn't
Just take it back

It's not like we forced you to give it up

>nieuw nickeria

Attached: haha.gif (250x250, 993K)

Hinduism

>he wants to keep some backwards nigger jungle land which is a burden
we got rid of it in the '70s now we only need to get rid of some nigger islands

These fuckers want a piece of our Guyane

Attached: guyane.png (561x648, 38K)

what the fug :DDD
do the netherlands have a similar relationship with suriname like france does with its "oversea territories" aka politically correct colonies

no because we got rid of that shithole

i triggered someone from there by telling him hes from dutch guyana, every time the negro got mad, they also seem to have a greater guyana delusion

A whole lot of trees, dictatorship that summarily executes people, and strange prehistorical petroglyphs.

Dino Bouterse, the son of Desi, is doing like 15 years in the US after the CIA got him. He used his diplomatic immunity as head of the anti-terrorism unit to smuggle drugs and arms and had ties to Hezbollah

alright, suriname seems like it is very out of place in south america between indians, locals, muslims and mix of colonial past
can probably fit south east asia more than america

Yeah it is out of place. Together with the Guyanas it's just the dark corner of the world.

Also Desi Bouterse is based as fuck. He joined the Dutch army and was known for being great at sports, got send to Suriname to help build up the country and then just shot all political opponents and began his own banana republic.

Attached: DUjZ9qM.jpg (1015x1811, 580K)

Dutch just threw eveything from their colonies into one place.
It's also trigger my autism when some black man out of all people speak javanese.