How much faith do you have in your nation and it's future?

how much faith do you have in your nation and it's future?

Attached: 1547080499812.jpg (976x1000, 168K)

Zero

Very little. It'll probably have collapsed by the end of the century, but I won't be alive to see it.

I'm little faithful since my country is filled with disgusting zoomers

The Netherlands will always be fine. Although it could have been a lot better.

>The Netherlands will always be fine
Rising sea levels will claim your country very soon

Zero, this country has been a fascist, ultra-sterile, cultureless, gloomy shithole for the past 50 years and will remain so for at least fifty more.

Germany and the UK get flooded every year.

The Netherlands hasn't had a flood since 1953.

Only problems facing NZ are the Asian Invasion and unaffordable housing. Other than those issues I still have a bit faith left.

Right now it's so so, I've always believed that reglion and the low standards have been a major factor of this country being in a bad form for a while but it seems that people stopped giving a shit religion and now are being more ambitious

zero

New Zealand is going to become Singapore 2 in a few years when the Chinese and Indians eventually take over.

Sadly, I don't see us being nuked anytime soon.

New Zealand is my escape plan (which will be very urgently executed once I get my degree). Looks like I might have to change that.

hahaha

i don't know anons, our ties with china are evaporating apparently

We're gonna do fine.
We'll be a strong nation until the sea reclaims our land. At that point, we'll probably die out, which is a sad reality

Attached: 1548773421063.gif (311x439, 2.43M)

I expect improvements, if only because there is no way but up from where we are.
I think the demographic collapse is a meme that is only revenant to aggressive nationalists and fat cat capitalists.
As long as old people don't get paid western pensions we can pay for their bread and rakia.

Attached: 1502320079001.jpg (500x500, 32K)

A lot. India is the only constant in a world full of variables.

There is nothing more chaotic on this planet than India.

India is the second law of thermodynamics.

Would splitting India up into smaller independent nations solve anything?

> Catalan question
> incompetent minority governments
> social spending in the gutter
> huge migration problem between Mediterranean boats and Brexit
> fascists are back
5th Civil war by 2023, if last and second to last digits are equal

Attached: 183.jpg (736x721, 268K)

Like Balkanisation ? Sure, it would be chaotic at first, but over time it’ll lead to problems. Some states have Stone Age tier infrastructure that won’t make it with the states who are ahead, and these advanced states have religious or caste groups and parties that would want further splits and benefits.

So, no. Wouldn’t be any different than it already is.

This.

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

Attached: 1540966349305.jpg (960x956, 43K)

I wish boomers were to die off quicker, but since that's not happening and they're virtually immortal I'm not very optimistic.
t. Zoomer

Attached: 1541461321513.gif (1024x750, 493K)

>without* the states who are ahead

I just don't know anymore, and I won't be part of it anyway.

what did you mean by this, sweden?

very low
because most of young children on social media are supporting the new liberal party call "future foward party" which is basically just bunch of young gen gather to change our nation to be more of liberals

Zero. None of our political parties represent our people's interests and in some cases actively work against them. Our country is geographically disadvantageous, is being robbed of its few natural resources with no benefit to the people and has too small of a population to assert itself. Once the global order collapses again be it in 50 or 200 years, we'll be swallowed up by a larger neighbor and our culture, ethnicity and language erased.

From 0 to 10, it would be -543

No...
if someone breaks in your home kills your family and takes your stuff and you shoot them while they're inside OF YOUR OWN HOUSE, you go to jail. literally zero faith with shit like this

a better question would be, do any you have faith in your country? why?

Attached: 1548709014573.jpg (600x538, 65K)

None

about tree fiddy
its headed straight to hell and the people that are going to be affected by it the most are busy looking at memes and generally being full of themselves

I have a feeling we're on track to a big fall, humpty dumpty shit. I'm sure we'll make out fine though, things just have to change.

none at all
america is shit but it keeps going even lower

Zero. We have all the drawbacks of the east and all the drawbacks of the west with none of the benefits.

Attached: 1473301863309.png (400x280, 56K)

Why not make a new party that actually represents the voters?

About six out of ten.

Russia will prevail, Russia strong.

I'm waiting for the boomers to die out cuz most of them are retarded erdotards who love to whine about every little problem happened decades years ago but completely ignore every current issue or blame them on "outer powers' conspiracies".
And this

Attached: 1549560251124.jpg (191x265, 20K)

I think y'all know

Attached: far-cry-5-endings-0.jpg (530x400, 44K)

it's ogre

Zero.
Maybe the only thing worse then our Boomers are the Zoomers.

Attached: 1541084332468.png (500x283, 24K)